>sports
>western comic books

High IQ media:
>anime & manga
>novels
>film
>art
>visual novels

Attached: 1510291303885.png (574x640, 303K)

>>music
depends on the genre
>>anime
same as music

wtf is a "redditor"

>"anime is good and redditors will lose their minds at that fact"
>implying that reddit - like pretty much every other media - hasn't taken over the genre.

>visual novels are for High IQ, but Vidya is for IQlet redditfags
What a poor attempt

Attached: 1565492665012.png (125x125, 28K)

>film
>High IQ
>Le reddit marvel movie iteration 24533728239
>High IQ

bad bait
based ilias

Attached: 15.jpg (316x410, 30K)

Its all relative for each media outlet, user.
Brainlet tier games?
Fortnite or Call of Duty
High IQ?
Civilization or Portal
Brainlet tier sports?
Football
High IQ sports?
The thinking mans sport of Boxing

There are outliers (i.e. Chernobyl being high IQ, shonenshit being brainlet) but the trend generally holds strong.

Attached: 1511955939473.jpg (850x1202, 320K)

>Civ
>Not Paradox GS
Civ is normies first non-fps tier

Besides art, media with a visual aspect is low IQ
>High IQ
Fine art
Literature
Music
>Low IQ
Vidya
Anime
Movies
Television

anime is the low IQ media. Most of it is mass-produced, mass-excreted garbage with an ugly animation style to boot.

Maybe, ive seen a fair amount of low IQ nonsense in anime compared to anything Id consider high IQ. It depends if the film/game/anime makes you think and elaborate rather than just being mind numbing entertainment/distraction

>Anything but my Indie garbage is normie shit, see?

Attached: 1563606942173.jpg (181x182, 9K)

cringe bringe cringe cringe REDDIT cringe
normie reddit zoomer reddit bOOmer reddit cringe ceinge normie cringe cringe nORMie cringe reddit

Attached: EC1U9wGXYAAenuK.jpg large.jpg (640x474, 47K)

>Paradox
>Indie

>Civ
>Not garbage

Attached: 1458148838962.jpg (640x458, 54K)

I've literally never heard of this Paradox game in my life and Im sure most people havent. Civ is a good game and many would agree with me. Not that it matters anyway since it was literally just an example off the top of my head. Liking unpopular things and hating popular things doesnt make you unique or interesting you fucking shitlord

Paradox is the game studio and GS is the genre niggerfucker. Anyways Civ is indeed garbage normieshit and you are a butthurt redditor.

Attached: VRY_SMURT.png (205x246, 5K)

I googled paradox and yeah alright they have some pretty good vidya. Regardless, me liking a certain game doesnt make me a reddit*r you dumb asshole

>media at all
brainlet tier

I don't play much video games outside of Mount & Blade: Prophesy of Pendor. Put thousands of hours into it at this point. I like roleplaying as a great mercenary general named Duke Gorou. I play cavalry with a spear, shield, one handed sword and a shield on my back to block arrows. I like using a lightning fast horse with a spear and providing support to all areas of the battlefield whilst evading enemies and utilizing reflexes and technique. My army is mainly comprised of infantry and archers as I do not want the battlefield overly clogged, and as such it allows me to provide a unique role. My favorite thing to do is go against huge armies comprised of mostly cavalry so I can ride and jump around piercing my enemies with vigor and enthusiasm for bloodshed while hopped up on an entire pot of black coffee. I like to sing while my polearm wielding infantry scream and chop the enemies horses up into bloody bits and pieces and I rush in to poke and prod at their mangled bodies. When the moment strikes, I will switch out my faster horse with this big fat fucking fellow I named Kentucky and I will plunge straight into enemy lines whilst riding on top of him, stomping and chomping the enemy to pieces. I like to chop them up with my sabre, Bill. I bring with me my 9 amazingly strong and reliable horse back companions who I call "The Nine Raging Hells of Gorou" who I routinely send straight into the enemies center to wreak havoc and fuck the ass of the enemy general. I used to listen to over 10 albums a day when I had the privilege to do so and I made music my hobby, now however I mostly just listen to whatever calls me to listen when the moment strikes. I've mainly been listening to Have a Nice Life, Slowdive and Fishmans lately. My favorite show was Twin Peaks but that's a special one. I'm not into sports, although I enjoy sports anime. I really like Hajime no Ippo. My favorite animes are Ping Pong The Animation and Hunter X Hunter. Also, fuck you all die soon.

Attached: hairy.png (947x633, 40K)

all media is brainlet tier but if their were tiers of brainlet tier:

Braindead tier:
>television
>sports
>western comic books

peanut brain tier:
>video games
>film
>visual novels
>anime & manga

barely cognizant neanderthal
>novels
>art

imagine unironically liking anime

>Chernobyl being high IQ
lol

>High IQ media:
>>anime & manga
>>novels
>>film
>>art
>>visual novels

Attached: 16622.jpg (550x558, 25K)

Anime is for autists.

videogames, music and television ARE art you dumb fucking nigger

OP had clearly never played S.T.A.L.K.E.R, or else he wouldn't have included vidya in his shit tier bait.

Attached: sr8mll7jvwc31.jpg (1650x2550, 400K)

>r*dditors will lose their minds at this post
Go back with them

>film
>high iq media
you enjoying avengers and star wars episode 327?

Attached: 1548328023940.gif (360x346, 170K)

>visual novels
Aren't you supposed to be on your scheduled dilation shift?

Too brush aside any medium in its entirety is arrogant.

vidya can be high iq, here's the video game tier list:
facebook/mobile games - under 80 iq
first person shooters - 81-100 iq
mobas (league of legends, dota) - 101-110 iq
simulation/management games - 111-120 iq
1v1 strategy games (chess, TCGs) - 121-130 iq
dwarf fortress - 139-150 iq
windows default games (minesweeper, solitaire, pinball) - 150+ iq

>high iq
>anime
pick one