/britfeel/

what's a scotch egg then?, edition

Attached: sodomy and anime club.jpg (1920x1500, 1.02M)

*stabs plump with a broken pint glass*

aborted scots deep fried

first for Plumps dick.

fun fact he was actually in the last thread. Wonder if he knows about the Algerian guy posting about him every day

>fun fact he was actually in the last thread
no he wasnt because he doesnt exist

Still want a Scotch gf from the last thread lads

Last thread i will unironically be posting in. once i find out how to block Jow Forums that is it. all the seeth mongs have put me off for good. I'm fed up of all the stupid arguments on here and people throwing fits over nothing. After 5 years of posting in Britfeel i am done for good.
>ikb4 you will be back
I won't. a few months i left for ages and i will do it again.
i will miss the good lads
Good bye.

I like this image OP, nicely selected.

Yes he does
He was the one posting asian girls (not chika, the other one further up the thread)

haha yeah course he does mate *winks*

Night night Ziggeh See ya in the mornin pal

A scotch egg is the term used for when other anons do not respond to you.

>stuck in East Devon had no responses when he discovered there are other anons in the area. He was royally scotch egged

*opens scotch gf shop for the lads*
Form an orderly queue, these creatures are used to skirt wearing gentlemen

Imagine unironically wanting to watch this
Also I wouldn't care about the films if I was allowed to keep my fucking Star Wars Vidya kino, I'm sick to fucking death of EA shit when all I wanted was 1313, what an utter bastard of a mouse.

Attached: 1566676072410.jpg (1131x1550, 388K)

Scottish girls are rough as fuck mate. Why do you even want one?

Just pre-ordered Modern Warfare lids. Fuck it why not, it's not like I'm not used to being disappointed anyway. Plus I want that Captain Price character for Blackout.

Attached: Helper 21.png (657x527, 209K)

Will add (not the same user) Irish lasses are even rougher usually, me ex used to kick off fights in Ulster council estates for fun.
Gunplay looks absolutely visceral tbqhwy lad, there's something about it this year that just makes it feel fresh.

because it's exotic but at the same time similar

was gonna wank again but canne be bothered g'night lids

There's still KotOR

Attached: cdn.media-desk.sothebys.psdops.jpg (1024x1529, 368K)

Thing is I've only ever managed to get myself into KOTOR 2 could never get into KOTOR 1 and I've never understood why. But user for years there was nothing but top tier Star Wars video games, Jedi Knight, KOTOR, Battlefront, Podracer, Republic Commando (personally didn't enjoy felt bullet spongey) so on and so forth and now what is there? Microtransaction laden Nu-battlefront 1 and 2 and what a star wars lego game. I want something new and doesn't look like fast food shit like the new Jedi game from Respawn Entertainment.

o rly lad lod??

Attached: uBm1PJ1.jpg (661x591, 66K)

Night m8 see you soon

>MFW you want some late night talk but understand why no one is around
AAAAAAAHHHHHHH

Attached: 1460455458880.png (628x719, 347K)

I have lots of scotch eggs then

What's on your mind then lad?

Alright boys what brought you to /britfeel/ in the first place and what have you been through in your life?

>Alright boys what brought you to /britfeel/ in the first place and what have you been through in your life?
nm, u?

Shameless you fishing of course. What about you?

Can't remember what first brought me here, just remember talking to a mate of mine that talked about coming here a lot over /brit/ and brit/pol/ tbqhwy

Watching the first episode of that Haunting of Hill House now while eating a burger wurger. Didn't know Woody Harrelson was in this, so already off to a good start.

Attached: Helper 133.jpg (1405x1204, 284K)

why am i so submissive?

applies to both men and women

Attached: 77B800C4-348B-4A58-A4E5-A72759D40364.jpg (690x700, 84K)

just drank tap water lmfao

Not enough lifting lad
also low confidence/heavy conflict avoidant

Ok, so apparently Woody Harrelson isn't in this Haunting of Hill House. Man, that guy talking at the beginning sounded just like him.

Absolute madlid

Attached: Helper 62.png (741x568, 43K)

i mean like sexually. i want to be the bitch

No irl friends from about the age of 14. I have some online ones who are great and whom I consider real friends, but the lack of irl interaction gets to you. Spent about 1.5 years neet after dropping out of uni. Sounds gay but coming here and being able to relate to loads of other loners is comfy. Got my first gf at aged 22 so life seems to be getting better and finally got somebody to leave the house with after being stuck in my bedroom for years. What about you?

What was just said lod

lifting didnt help
im still a little bitch inside

Attached: 61A0963C-D767-46F0-9187-28B007258C4A.jpg (235x271, 26K)

Honestly lifting personally made me want thicc lasses and Tranners more, but idk maybe you're just a deviant who likes being a sub I guess.

i guess
it does make me happy when i do what im told by a dom

then be a little bitch and be happy

Well, just finished the first episode of hill house. Kind of confusing but I got the gist of most of what's happening. I'm interested enough to watch the rest of the season.

Now I'm off to bed, night lids.

Attached: Helper 68.jpg (700x616, 173K)

Night helper lad, don't have spooky nightmares.

Night night, don't look under your bed even if you hear fingernails scratching

Get a job you fat lazy dickhead.

whey lads. there's a nonce hunter episode in Elementary

Attached: Untitled.png (1765x1001, 796K)

fuck sake house literally didn't go down a fraction of a degree in the night

meanwhile in the winter if it drops 1 degree outside all the warmth in the house will suddenly disappear

sweating my balls off.

>it's going to be 27c today

oh for fuck sake

haha, time to sleep all day!

had an awful night's sleep lads. Was playing RTCW till about 1:30 and hit the hay but it was sweltering in my room and nothing I did improved the situation. Woke up about half six and couldn't get back to sleep because some braindead twat is currently sat in a car outside playing club music at high volume

Attached: 1ay5oc.jpg (500x273, 123K)

Haha me too lad, top n tails us two eh haha

started a new colony on rimworld t'other day/.going well. gonna make a genetics lab inside a mountain and make monsters

>not using your gentics lab to make gfs for all the lads
selfish prick

i can make monster girl gfs for my colonists.

one scotch gf pls

a very uncomfy nightguard last night

very uncomfy lad. had a shower and need another one already!

What happened? I wasn't paying much attention because apparently people expect me to do work when I'm trying to relax and shit post at work.

Finally home from wagecucking, having a brandy & coke, how's your night on /britfeel/ been?

Chikanonce was making his usual mongy posts, and it was way warmer than what is comfortable though I didnt notice anything out of the ordinary

Fell asleep at 1:30am on account of it being too hot. Going to have a smoothie and a spliff I reckon.

Just heading home from slavery myself, back at work tonight then three days off so might have a little bevvy myself after work
Don't worry matey, autumn is just around the corner and the less attention you pay those mongs, the more likely they are to fuck off and shit up other parts of the internet

imagine having such a huge garage. So jealous of yanks and their large properties

Attached: e2xxfuw12pi31.jpg (1024x768, 98K)

was up most of the night but got a few hours of kip in and now I feel refreshed
it's cool and grey outside today so I think I'll nip to the shop and get some bacon for breakfast
thanks for askin

I have never seen a garage that empty
all the boomers I know who live in houses with garages, they have never sheltered a car before because it's filled wall to wall with crap

uk garages are tiny, those scrap bits of plywood and one of those tables will fill a uk garage right up. Cant blame boomers for using garages as storage space because uk houses are so miniscule

just hours of arguing over personalities, politics and tranny bashing. that shit normally comes during the day

To the lad who I said I was going to read Malazan, I didn't. Started reading The Black Company instead and I'm enjoying it.

yep pretty much the only upside I can think of to living in the US is the large cheap houses

had to check, thank god

Attached: Screenshot 2019-08-26 at 8.41.14 am.png (1162x580, 50K)

New episode of peaky blinders was alright, nowhere as kino as the early seasons but I reckon this one will be good fun lads

crazy to think our dads were once sperm in our grandfathers hairy ballsack

when you dont have enough to eat you starve to death but what is it called when you dont have enough to drink and you die

dehydration son

ah fuck, I was about to go to the shops too, it's probably closed

so it would be "he dehydrated to death" sounds weird

Iceland is delivering my food today, based iceland

>but what is it called when you dont have enough to drink and you die
it's called time for Big Bazza's round and he's claiming to have forgotten his wallet again

Attached: Unknown.png (233x216, 8K)

"he died from dehydration" Learn english son

>hot weather makes me extremely grumpy
>have to be around people today
someones getting shouted at.

>implying retail wagies get bank holidays off
Shops will still be open lad

also in the first person "im going to dehydrate" doesn't imply you're going to die like starve does

drink plenty of water and stay in the shade when you can

retail workers need to unionise, their working condition are awful and their pay is low

saying you're starving doesnt imply youre going to die tho... are you high or something?

starving mean you're close to death starved mean you died

FUCK OFF DONT TELL ME WHAT TO DO AAAAAAAAAA

also some sunscreen would be a good idea, i heard a song about it once

only twenty seven days until autumn my frens

Attached: autumn_by_rejmann-d33i63k.jpg (400x600, 116K)

>Before the Allies secured their release the prisoners of war were subjected to terrible conditions. They were deprived of food and water for long periods of time leaving them dehydrated and starving.

A place where the British congregate doing what they do best: complaining about the miserable lives they've resigned themselves to.

So the first 3 weeks of September are still summer?

One Scottish friend, coming right up! Some wear and tear, mind.

tfw no british gf, said no one ever

Attached: 1566752987703.jpg (634x850, 102K)

what point are you trying to make lad?

Good joke, old son

tfw british bf