Spent $300 buying girlfriend a gift

>spent $300 buying girlfriend a gift
>she buys me a $20 tshirt from kohls
>dump her on the spot and starts crying

Never getting myself into a fucking relationship again. Fuck you faggot for brainwashing me into believing getting into one would make me happy.

Attached: 3D189EF1-3CC3-473A-82E4-93BF8381821C.png (552x543, 642K)

I wish I had a gf who would accept a 300 dollar gift. Fuck you OP.

ouch op. harsh

>putting together a cool gift box for my gf for xmas
>she ghosts me before xmas
It's really shameful returning stuff and the only reason you can give the cashier is "I dont have anybody to give it to any more"

i need answers please.
>How much time you where on a relationship before the gifts.
>what was the ocation for the gifts.

was your girlfriend well off financially?

5 months, it was her birthday when I gave her that gift. It wasn't like a single item, it was flowers, chocolate, a couple other things, like a $200 sephora gift card, and taking her to eat to a nice restaurant.

Well, she makes 30k/year after taxes, pays no rent, only pays phone bill and car insurance. You tell me...

Attached: 54ADC74C-637F-4430-BCBA-673D320AE1AE.png (657x527, 70K)

Oh yeah and it was my birthday when she gave me that

Oh my god, guys. So this happened a couple hours ago, she just called me and told me she had another gift for me (something I mentioned to her a few months ago but it was kind of expensive ($500)) called me an entitled asshole and hanged up, she event sent me a picture of the gift wrapped and all. OH MY FUCKING GOD. What the fuck did I just do?!!!!!!

You dumped one girl. The next one will be better hopefully

nah son this is a trick to fuck you up. Why wouldn't she give you the gift earlier?

You should've been happy you had her at all, I dont have a gf and you're an asshole who worries about presents she buys you.

Dick is plentiful. Just the way it is.

OP gonna die a virgin lmaooooo everyone laugh at this nigga

Dude you kinda blew this shit out of proportion big time. How do you know she didnt have some special planned for you later that night. Maybe she would have done something for you that you really fantasize about. You sound pretty ungrateful maybe she is just one of those practical gift givers. And i know a lot of girls have a hard time picking things out for guys. You sound like a faggot op

Seriously tho your post just fucking pisses me off why are you such a materialistic faggot you sound like a spoiled chick boo hoo my gift wasnt expensive enough.

This is why I want a gf who also grew up in a household with very little money, I want us to have similar expectations wen it comes to spending and lifestyle.

Its a definite lie. Don't ever overestimate how scummy roasties are.

You're a terrible person, user.

Don't be such a cuck LOLOLOL
You're the one that spent $300 on just some "gf"
XD

based. fuck roastes. they're a set of 3 holes. pump and dump and then let the niggers have them

where the fuck are all you namefaggots coming from. youre not special meowfaggot. lay down and die

On a side note OP thinks 300 dollars is a lot of money what a fucking broke boi everyone point and laugh bahahhahahahahah

I wish I could just post without doing this 2233454
FUG YA MUM

Attached: Ron No You.jpg (312x344, 22K)

This. My wife literally spent 800 on some shoes last week and it wasnt even a special occasion kek.

Imagine thinking 300 is a lot of money or even noticing it missing bahahahahahahha omfg

>spent $300 buying girlfriend a gift
brainlet, you don't deserve a gf

Why the fuck would you waste 300$ on her in the first place.

I want to fucking strangle you for ruining throwing away a perfectly good relationship. There are people on here who haven't even had a friend since grade 1, myself included. Fuck you OP.

what the fuck are the replies to this thread? giving somebody a gift and expecting an equal one in return is retarded, gifts don't work that way, anyone who thinks otherwise doesn't understand the purpose of gifting, op's girlfriend is right he's entitled
it's no wonder none of you ever get laid

Attached: 1545626178060.jpg (399x322, 25K)

Wtf did you get her?

Also she deserves better anyways. She needs a guy who knows how not set unbelievable high expectations on her.

bruh I bought my ex $500 worth of gifts bc she didnt have anyone else giving her things and she gave me nothing and I wasnt upset. If you cant accept gifts for what they are, then fuck off brainlet

bruh i'm here waiting for

its a lie user, fuck that bitch

The absolute madman fucking checked quints

Some people just aren't good at gift giving you absolute autist, if she cared about you enough to start crying you probably had something good.

noice checked based and red pilled

>tfw you don't understand how gift giving works
>tfw you're incapable of grace and gratitude
>tfw you probably missed out on a killer BJ
>tfw you're retarded

Congratulations, OP. You've ruined that girl for the next poor soul.

Attached: 1530143067831s.jpg (249x249, 8K)

Lol at how retarded OP is. You're not suppose to expect an equal gift in return, it just doesn't work that way.
You need to take this as a learning moment and not act like an entitled autist if you ever get a gf again.

The real gift you gave her was not caving her head in after she'd give you something so fucking cheap in return, what an abysmal cunt. Shit OP drop contact maybe I'll give her the ol one two for you?

Attached: 1566372722065.jpg (935x1083, 80K)

*inhales* CIRNO GET

but who is this:

y u always lieing?
y u always lieing
oooooo oh my god
etc etc

>thinks money = quality of gift
I sure can't wait for my bf to buy me a car when i dont even have a driver's license and would be useless to me. But hey he spent a lot on it :^) so I should be happy

You must crying in your bed right now lmao

>ex girlfriend got me a louis vouttion or whatever its called bracelet and wallet for my birthday
>I gave her nothing on her birthday

not even a chad just a deadbeat skinny and tall neet

>he actually returns gifts to the store to get money back instead of just putting them in a cupboard and forgetting about them

I can see why she left you.

Disgusting. Neck yourself faggot