AGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!! WHY DO I HAVE TO WORK AND GO TO SCHOOL IF I DON'T EVEN GET A...

AGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!! WHY DO I HAVE TO WORK AND GO TO SCHOOL IF I DON'T EVEN GET A LOVING GF!!!!!!!! FUCK THIS REALITY!!!!!!!!!

Attached: jiYSDYU32.jpg (225x225, 5K)

Why don't you just negotiate a loving gf being part of your salary if that's the reason you're working rather than money?

HOLY FUCK I WOULD IF I COULD BUT THAT"S NOT HOW IT WORKS FUCKKKKKKKKKKK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Attached: kiaoht37uioq903riq.jpg (250x250, 4K)

Its pretty easy to get a girlfriend, even for ugly boys

TELL ME YOUR WAYS BOY I CANT STAND THIS LIFE THE WAY IT IS MUCH LONGER!!!!!!!

Attached: yetteyetyayaya.png (900x900, 448K)

I'm sure you could negotiate it. I'm sure whatever company you're working for doesn't want an angry incel there that could snap at any moment and shoot the place up.

Just change your life then.

THE TIME FOR NEGOTIATION IS LONG GONE NOW IS THE TIME FOR ACTION!!!!!!
IDONTWANTTOCHANGEMYLIFEIJUSTWANTALOVINGGIRLFRIENDWHOMICANHAVINGAWONDERFULANDLOVINGRELATIONSHIPWITH!!!!

Attached: hhjgjgyagdyaugdyua.jpg (550x393, 28K)

>this
why don't normalfags understand that you shouldn't have to win the olympics to be entitled to a loving gf?

Attached: Rion_1e5.jpg (360x492, 27K)

Its just basic math. There are zero girls in your life because you allow for zero girls in your lifestyle

wtf? but girls are welcome in my lifestyle, they just don't want to date me and I don't understand why

fuck hookers instead

Just do the math bro. You cant create something out of nothing bro. Maybe ask all the other ugly weird guys why they have a girlfriend, they will tell you its just basic math.

Basic maths says that the ratio of males to females is 1:1 so everybody should be able to find a partner no problem

Women would rather share a high value man than be saddled with a faithful loser.

put polygamy is illegal, shouldn't all these high value men be in prison by now?

Only if it's marriage

AWWWW YEEEEEEEAAAAAAAHHH SUMMERFAGS ITS SOON OVER GET THE FUCK OUT

That doesnt make any sense. I was not aware that Prajeet, the fat dark Indian with less than 200 dollars to his name is such a high value male

then surely these women must know that they're setting themselves up for ruin if these high value males can only marry one of them? Am I really that undesireabe they'd rather risk destitution than have a perfectly fine bf and potential husband like me?

Get fucked wagie. Someone needs to pay my neetbucks