How many of you have hit the bottom of the void?

How many of you have hit the bottom of the void?
I don't have the will to eat, so I force it down, I don't enjoy time around my friends or girlfriend, and I can't even masturbate because I don't feel anything. I'm starting to feel tempted to commit suicide again, but not because I want to, but rather, because I feel indifferent, or even scared about living.

What is this feeling called?

Attached: 1541077875528.png (291x300, 28K)

Sounds like plain ol depression or a dissociative disorder

Depression is a bitch.
Luckily it gets better if you just wait it out.
Atleast that's how it works for me.

I don't think it's depression, I don't have a reason to be depressed, for most I think it's just temporary, but I haven't been able to shake the feeling of emptiness for a few years.

Did you seek professional help yet?
Or not even professional but just talk to someone about it?

I actually did back when I was like 15, but it caused so much touble in my home that I never did it again, maybe it's time to do it.

If you're truly at the bottom then what is there to lose?

try the normal things people try and see if any of them work for you. some of these worked for me for a little while before i started getting worse again.
see a therapist, open up about your problems to some of the people you're close to, seek a change of pace in life (change in diet, fitness, change in location, change in people you surround yourself with)

>dont enjoy my friends or girlfriend
shut the fuck up you normie faggot. i wanna slap you

>What is this feeling called?
"time to get the fuck off the computer"

>I don't have the will to eat, so I force it down, I don't enjoy time around my friends or girlfriend, and I can't even masturbate because I don't feel anything. I'm starting to feel tempted to commit suicide again, but not because I want to, but rather, because I feel indifferent, or even scared about living.
Literal exact same. I'm actually in shock over how much I relate to this.

I've done an abnormal quantity of things without being good or comfortable with any of them.
I've done diets, excercise, parties, concerts, meditation, cutting off electronics, study, getting on drugs without major or significant addiction, getting off drugs without major problems or backlash, haircuts and fashion, I can be social when I want to without problems, I've gotten multiple girlfriends over the time, I dumped some, some dumped me, and I'm currently in a relationship.

These are all activities and things I can name off the top of my head, some of them lasted for years, some for months, some for a few weeks.

I understand how you feel user, but trust me, if you're not meant to fit, you won't.

Probably.

Nothing really, I'm gonna try to seek a psychologist or a therapist.

>bottom of the void
>my friends or girlfriend
OMG THAT TOTS IS ME XDDDDD LAIK IM SOOOOOO DEPRESSED I ONLY HAVE SEKS ONCE A WEEK MAN HAHAHA

This, fuck off normie scum

>not meant to fit
listen pal, if you have friends and a girlfriend you're capable of projecting some degree of "enthusiasm" for life that makes them want you around; especially your gf. All my friends alienated me because i became a shell of a person. just sounds like a load of shit

You guys are just jealous. Isnt this the place to wallow in your emptiness?

Jow Forums is a normal hive now, and that makes me feel sad.

I don't discard the psossibility of being a load of shit, but I'd like to say that I've learned how to get people to like me, despite my being like I am. Some people are so shallow that all it takes to become friends with them is small talk and saying good for you at all their achievements. It's not hard to make friends user, it's in fact really easy when you learn how to handle a relationship. The things is that I don't enjoy it. This caused me to dump friends and partners in the past, because I couldn't care for them. Thanks for posting, though.

It's got the equivalence of an analogy of a McDonald's worker complaining about their job to a Chinese slave scrubbing shoes... Nobody wants to hear it.

Yes maybe you have shit friends. I have a few who just ramble on all the time. Good at ignoring you when you say something, by saying one polite remark and then changing the subject to their narcissistic self. Love to hear themselves talk, just got to say good for you. Maybe your friends just suck, I was invited out tonight, but said you know fuck it. Getting out of the house is more hassle than what them idiots are worth sometimes.

There's something that I've noticed in Jow Forums during my time here.
Do some of you really believe that just a social life helps shake the feeling of emptiness from inside of you?
Do you really need to get so protective of your board whenever someone doesn't inmediately fit? Don't you realize that you're alienating people that seek to not feel alienated?
You don't need to be a wizard or a complete social shut in to feel empty, in fact, it's easier to feel empty and lonely around people.
So tell me anons, why do you hate anyone who doesn't fill the robot quota? Is there not a possibility of understanding eachother regardless of what makes of different?

There's no understanding to be made. We're all crabs in a bucket anyways.

youre a dumbass and you have no perspective
imagine thinking having friends or a girlfriend is always a net positive on your life
clueless!!

Ultimately I have rejected friends. I have none. But I could of had them. I don't care whether I have friends or not it makes no difference. But I don't understand this crying and wallowing mentality. Get over yourself, get on with your life and do things. Nothing matters anyway. I don't care ... So everyone stop throwing pity parties.

I also second this.

kek

Then get rid of them. No ones forcing you to keep them. Unless you like their company... Then they are a net positive. I got rid of my friends and rejected potential girlfriends. But guess what I'm not complaining about it.

well then dont fucking post then man this is literally the vent board of Jow Forums

I don't come here often. Like once every two weeks or so. I'm just trying to impart wisdom.

I dont hate normals individually, I hate the sense of a normals entitlement. This used to be a way more community driven place with people who would never and will never find love, relationships, any kind of real belonging. There are still many of these people here, a lot just lurk and post once in a while. It was relatively a place for real fuckups to be fuckups. Now that every normal and femoid have found this place youre changing the culture from true last position to that of the equivalency of rebbit. It is not so much that you cant feel or are having a shit time, its that you incessently post about your faggy relationships and type like a fucking normalfag about normalfag things. Robots are entitled to feeling this way because they are literally og. Much like the old fag from before 2006 has a sense of eldership, so too does the robot who helped create the culture that is now being whitewashed. You dont see a problem with this because we all feel mannnn we all are struggling togetherrrr broooo, but thats not true, you were never a robot and you wont ever truly belong even if all technical robots eventually leave. To be honest if board culture shifted from this pathetic Zoomer and normalfag depression and you retards just posted better quality non normalfag shit it wouldnt suck. But it would be very hard to reverse board climate without severe moderation, effectively impossible here. Also foids cannot be robots, they can be lonely, but they can never truly be alone. Even the fattest ham beast is just a volcel. So youre all here to feel sorry for yourselves but you are for the most part a weak faggot with no real self awareness into the introspection that comes with being able to be defined as something so pathetic and societally worthless he deems himself a robot. Most of you have good support networks, friends, romantic relationships, real potential for life. Robots dont. You will never be one of us. And thats a good thing.

based and truepilled originally. im gonna say it again. shut the fuck normie faggot OP

>seek to not feel alienated?
>my friends and girlfriend
hmmmmmmmmm yeah son tell me more about how alienated you feel lmfao

>grew up as a wierd kid
>worked as a wage slave after highschool
>lost my virginity to a whore as a last ditch effort to become 'normal' but now regret it
>hated my life. I became homeless living in my car for 2 years. Showering at the gym, small job, and chilling at starbucks to stay out of trouble and keep myself busy using free wifi.
>Joined the military thinking this is what I need to change my life around. I should definitely get a girlfriend now I think to myself.

>27 now
>Short 5ft6
>Non-white half breed white-mexican with uggo genepool
>Balding so I shave bald every sunday night
>I have resorted to having loving and sexual affairs with decent passable transgender woman.
>Never had a loving relationship with a regular woman. I identify as Bi now
>week ago I had sex with a tranny who is HIV positive but on meds that helps not spread it luckily for me
>doing hiv blood tests every 2 weeks. I am now 2 weeks in my 6 week window period. Hoping I don't have HIV

I am rich as fuck. Have a nice car. Nice career. And good I am settled down. Just chilling not giving a fuck. Yeah. I hate my life. Wish I was dead and all but I am so empty and fucked up that I don't care anymore. I am a diagnosed schizoid with psychosis now.

I just do night biking, listen to shoegaze music to comfort my depression, eat once a day, and run. I watch anime or read manga with music to put myself to sleep. No matter what I do. It never gets better. Fuck it. I feel there are pros and cons to both sides of being a normie and non-normie. I feel more free than the normies

Attached: bare.jpg (666x750, 129K)

Honestly user good for you. If you love her that's a success in my eyes. I'd say I'm not really interested in sex. Masturbation is sex and as for sexual urges it's good enough for me. Now love is something that I would like. I am fine without it, but I would be open to dating trans people or even gay men for love. A woman is my preference but if I'd rather have a good decent gay man over a nasty woman. But I'd rather have a nice woman over a nice man. But honestly I don't really care about much in life. It's pretty decent for me, although I don't have much... Im content. Smoking is better than casual sex for me but you know sex with someone you really care for and love is probably better than a cigarette. Try moving from a pessimistic attitude to a not caring attitude, then maybe you can develop a positive attitude from a not caring attitude... Baby steps.

Honestly you aren't a trucel either you could just go gay. In before but I'm not attracted to men. Well unfortunately women aren't attracted to robots either. Being bad looking does ruin your life however. No joke no lie.

The notruescotsman argument is sort of tiring, and devolves into a spiral of goal post moving. Some robots could pursue gay choices, but theyre bisexual. Straight robots cant just go gay if you feel being gay is something youre born with. If its a choice then youre asking a robot to engage in an extreme fetish akin and similar to molesting children. Just have sexual relations with children bro, go to a foreign country and find a 12 year old wife. This is the kind of retarded logic you normals initiate and what I was talking about. The standards have been made, its not even so much about sex as it is that a robot will never find love and never truly have the option to have a chance for it in his predicament. A robot can pay for sex and still be a robot, a robot can pay for people to say theyre his friend. He is still a robot. A straight robot will have a very hard time truly loving another man romantically, if ever.

It is true that technically there is no such thing as an incel in the literal sense, a man can just go out and rape a woman. But there is such a spectrum of lines drawn in the sand that define a robot, and normalfag are not robots. Neither are femoids. You just have to live with this.

Being in a gay relationship is not equivalent to being a pedophile. Sexuality is formed by environment, you could easily brainwash yourself into being gay. But in a sense people like you put the woman on a pedestal above men and believe that they couldn't get true love from a man despite being a man knowing they are capable of love themselves. A few people turn gay in school after having no success with women. The main problem is the lack of children. I don't care for passing on my genes anyway, there will be a mass population reduction in the coming years. Many children will die. You are basically saying I refuse to date anyone I don't find sexually attractive. That's not love that's lust. You should fall in love with beautiful personalities. I'm not suggesting that being forced to go gay due to no options being as good as dating women your natural preference. But if you have had no luck with women ever. Time to change your tactics. It probably won't happen for you and perhaps being with a man, even if you aren't sexually attracted to him initially... Is preferable to being alone. I'd only recommend that to the true virgin incels over 30... After 30 there isn't much hope. But by all means try for women before that.

Furthermore being a pedophile is a crime and inaccessible, being gay is quite easy legally. The mail order bride strategy could work though for beta bucks. If you care so much about getting a wife save up some money, get a good job and go to the Philipines. These are just solutions for your problem. The only other solution is overthrowing the government and installing Sharia law. And this is impossible and will simply result in your death. So wallow in pity, cry, or do something about your problem. If the Philipines and money maxing is too much effort then you probably didn't want a girlfriend enough in the first place. I agree that women today have the power of the men in the 1800s. But it's intentional and not going to change. One of the United Nations agendas is empowering girls and women.

Prob anhedonia

You literally didnt understand the underlining point behind the post, and wrote all this drivel. In essence you are asking people to decide to betray biological lines and attempt to push down any disgust they may have in order to pursue a homosexual relationship that they will never find true happiness from anyway. This is my point that normals have no real logical counterpoints and have no business acting as if they are somehow ina position to be able to defend from or argue efficiently. Pedophilia is exactly like homosexuality in the sense of action because if it is choice like you say then just because its illegal here does not mean its illegal in other countries. Youre so blinded you cant correlate this simple understanding that pedophilia in itself is lines drawn in the sand that society dictates based on biology. Homosexuality is the exact same way, and are lines that society creates from a natural division. Youre asking a robot to betray the lines that everyone else is entitled too genetically because youre such a midwit you want to make a semantics argument on false verbal technicalities that a straight robot can find love in a man if he just throws away all sense of nature derived from being straight in the first place. You should note love is never achievable if you dont find them attractive to you in the first place. He will always have a penis, sex is not a social construct. Biology is not a social construct. Love is largely derived from biological imperatives and anyone who can find love in a man never was straight to begin with. Robots dont have to attempt to be a homosexual to retain the position of a true robot because these are the standards that have been created for everyone else. We dont fuck kids, so does that make someone not a robot because he chooses to not fuck children if that was his one way to find love? No, because society has standards you normalfag. Robots can have the baseline standards because of this.

You have no solutions. Live in misery it's fine. Keep complaining and crying because nobody cares. They just laugh at losers like you and make fun of you... But yes keep living by the standards of the society that has rejected you

I don't feel the same excitement from playing video games or watching YouTube or anything. Sometimes I even forgot to inhale for a solid minute till I feel like I'm choking or grasping for oxygen, though its an automatic impulse control of your body. I don't know what do I really need or want.

And remember women use the same arguments to avoid ugly men so you are really supporting their choices in deciding not to fuck ugly losers... Because what woman is attracted to an ugly loser?
Therefore it's acceptable behaviour for women to deem you untouchable . Maybe a homosexual man might treat you like a person and not a defective piece of meat. But no you missed the point in my talkings of legality earlier. I'm not going to tell robots to commit rape or pedophilia simply for the fact they'll be thrown in jail. At least dabbling in homosexuality could get them out of the house and give them sort of intimacy. And when alls over they won't go to jail for it. If you live in a country that legalises pedophilia you go for it bud. But there's no sense in ruining your life over a bit of lust.
So I reiterate you simple moron
This is my summary:
"Society has standards"
The same society that rejected robots, threw them out and called them losers. What kind of robot would be idiotic enough to defend the morals of a society of people that threw them out in the first place deeming them unfuckable losers?
"Biological lines"
That is eugenics philosophy the same philosophy Women use to justify the lower class males being sexless. You are getting natural selection and cleansing the gene pool. Do you hate robots or something because any argument supporting Mother Nature and biological attraction and natural lines is going to lead to a justification for why robots shouldn't have girlfriends since they will create loser children with their terrible genes.
Lastly I understood your whole message but you offer no solutions aside from crying alone in your room like a bitch, complaining about how evil women are for making choices based on their biology, which YOU then go on to use that same argument of biology to justify never dating men or brides from the Philipines. You are as bad as the women you are criticising. Now how will complaining on the internet help?

I dont really find myself upset if society laughs, but the point I was making is that robots are shot down at every attempt they commit too. You say go to the Philippines to find eager women, Im not saying dont do that. I am pointing out robots are often doing everything in their power to remedy their aloneness but fail anyway. I am also trying not to say a robot could not find love from being a homosexual. Its just that robot was never a straight man to begin with. You say try solutions, I say the robot is currently trying or tried so much he gave up. There are some here who did everything you couldve recommended and never succeeded in connection and now theyre in their thirties and forties. My point is that yeah theres a lot of nihilism going on, but its largely founded from experience in rejection, not hypotheticals. Robots scream for attention from the dime a dozen roastie posts on here, they dont give one fuck if shes a whale, robots will still flock, so you can see how even if robots have some standards derived from biology, it isnt a large threshold, at least not usually.

Cant suicide because id leave two younger brothers to fend for themselves in this uncaring plastic world.
Dont want to go to hell.

I support womens right to choose who they love, as goes for men. It is not to say that robots are entitled to love from women, thats something an incel incorporates and even if there is overlap a robot is someone who tries to find connection and or love but is rejected. This does not mean a robot is entitled to furthering his genetic lineage or feelings of love, just that he is a robot. Biological eugenicism is natural, but to self reflect and belong the robot is entitled to his definition of failure and rejection. Any man who furthers his line of genetics is approved in the eyes of lineage. It does not matter if his genetics are weak, he has succeeded.

Most robots are in the category of worshipping women to such a degree they can't live life without them... They are obsessed and addicted to women. But going gay because you can't get women is natural man, how about the prison gay terminology. Dudes locked in prison 5+ years go gay and in many cases continue fucking dudes on the outside world. I wouldn't throw the gay card off the table if you are super desperate for some type of intimacy and love and have no hope of getting it from women. That's part of the globalhomo agenda as well, make women unattainable for a lot of dudes so they resort to mass gayness. Like in Rome before it fell. Perhaps you have made peace with being alone and aren't so desperate to resort to homosexuality. I understand discussing your views on the world can be cathartic. But you know there are a lot of cases of lonely young men with no friends pimping themselves out to an older gay sugar daddy for friends and money with security and housing. Then they become like 30 ten years later and confess they were never gay to begin with and we're just desperate for love and attention and friendship. So I'd say for some dudes it could be an enriching experience, give them some memories. It's a bit more deeper than pedophilia in the sense there are gay nightclubs and thriving social communities for gay people to hang out with each other, can even help nowadays with job openings and promotions being LGBTQ whatever the fuck haha.
Preferable to jerking off in the bedroom for 2 hours a day.

Read the Greeks

I am not saying a homosexual robot cannot find love. A straight robot will not find love acting on homosexuality, at most he will find companionship. Its biological. If he finds love he was gay to begin with, or bisexual. The point about homosexuality being like pedophilia was never about comparing which one is easier to live with. It was to point out that there are societal standards that apply to everyone, including robots, largely derived from biology.

Op you are not special I know you think this you browse this board thinking your different than all those other normies. You will never ever be a robot true robots don't have any relationships other than family some don't even have that. Real robots are shut ins not leaving their house for months. I won't tell you go fuck off to Reddit but complaining how you are sad and unfulfilled with things some of us dream of is inconsiderate and I think you should think of others and fuck off.

>those zeros
Too bad it was wasted on an obvious normalnigger.