no race mixing is bad and white girls are cuter anyway

Oh
Wow
So cute :))!))

>be enslaved
>be the only black country that kicked out the slave owners
>turn the country into the biggest shithole on Earth

Muh mud cookies

I was in Dominican Republic for awhile, at the border, and I ended up getting to bang the women of a Haitian family for giving them money during my stay, which even a little went a long way for them. I feel bad but it was pretty hot.

How many? What members of the family? What age? How were they?

Is it really this easy? Is that guy attractive? Can I, as a white guy, really just go to shitholes and fuck poopyskins? What's the catch?

The catch is that you have to visit shitholes and these women will try to exploit you

Four women of that family total during my stay. Two sisters, their mom and grandmom. The sisters were 21 and 19, their mom was 36, and the grandmom was 49 or 50. They kind of just alternated between them when coming to see me.

Honestly they weren't anything amazing but I was stoked to be getting regular pussy for cheap. The convenience was worth it, not so much the quality.

>tfw no haitian gf to give you mud cookies
Feels bad, man.

how much did you pay?
how did it start? did you just ask or what?

I was giving them the equivalent of a couple hundred a month.

I was there in the first place because I was with my sister who was doing some reporting work there. On the border though in places, Haitians cross over every day to work or sell their wares for better rates in DR. It started when one of these women I took to seeing and buying stuff for her kid to be nice, asked for more and offered sex if I'd just give her money instead as it'd be more useful. Overtime the other women of the family got in on it partly to also get money but also to make sure one of them would always be available to do this arrangement so more money for them. It was kind of like, they found a good income with me so wanted to maintain it to make sure the money kept coming.

To fuck maybe yes, to procreate meh, look at those cranial feature man, yak

>France puts them in turbo debt that took them actual centuries to pay back ( it was that or being annexed again)
>refused trade by everyone for centuries as well.
>they are poor

WOAH ITS BECAUSE RHEY ARE BLACK AND DUMB RIGHT!1!1!1!!!!!

cool so how's the AIDS treatment going for you

>France punishes them and everyone refuses to trade with them, because they committed some of the most brutal, horrific acts of depravity in human history during their slave revolt

OH WHOAH WHITEY EBIL AND CRACK DOWN ON THE BLACKIE FOR NO REASON AT ALLLLLLL

I think most people who were enslabed would do the same to their slave owners if they were given the chance. It goes both ways.

>be taken from your family and friends to one of the worst slave plantations in all the americas
>Mortality rates are so high tens of housands need to imported every year just to maintain the plantations
>be a mad at your oppressors

OMG WTF HOW COULD THEY DO THIS!!!?!?!?!?!?!

>be the only black country that kicked out their slave owners
How is that not a good thing?

>How is that not a good thing?
the current state of the country

That's irrelevant, and obviously the result of white racism, as other posters have pointed out.

l think you are Jewish

I think you need to learn some history.

>oy very read these books I wrote about how much you suck and should die, goyim

>white people can't even write books

They didn't just kill slaveowners. They killed every French person even if they never owned slaves and had been sympathetic toward the slave population in the past. They killed innocent children and only spared women who agreed to marry non-white men. They didn't simply "rise up and kill their former masters", they committed genocide.

Yes, killing all the whites was a little short sighted, but what's your point?

An island of disgusting, murderous people.
It should be bombed until it is reduced to a pile of sand.

>haitians are the worst type of niggers
>yet simple slaves defeated and geocided the french and forced their women to breed them
Clearly Haitians are the most genetically superior niggers out there, and it seems they are superior to the French as well. If you would breed a French woman you would be better off breeding a Haitian.

NO NOT THE POOR FRENCHMEN ALSO LIVING OFF THE LABOR OF SLAVERY
Jesus Christ I'm white as snow but the fuckers had it coming, I'd probably do the same.

>I'm white as snow

No you're not, Schlomo.

Let me guess, you're a braindead mutt, 50% spic, 20% nigger 20% "white" 10% McDonalds grease

They also killed the mulattos.

If white people were half as rage-filled and brutal as the Haitians who genocided the French, USA wouldn't have a nigger problem anymore.
>whitoids need an entire village to get together and have a big spectacle just to lynch a couple niggers who deserved it
Your indecisiveness and attempt to mimic Jewish intelligence will be your downfall, cracker.

Yes, and? Should I now feel sorry for mullatos?

And yet after killing them all, they (or the leaders at least) turned around and larped as the people they'd killed. Shows how much they "hated" them.

By killing the same people who sympathized with you, and strived and even helped to free you? Just because of their skin color? Yeah sure ok.

They are both so ugly wtf lmao

You should realize slaves weren't educated enough to recognize that some whites were abolitionists. When they joined the revolution, they were told, "whitey bad fight for freedom." The leaders' hands were tied, as sparing any whites would have been bad for morale.

>Be half-white child whose mother was raped by white man
>Get killed because evil white man

It's not about feeling sorry for the people killed, it's about reviling the fucked up retards who did the killing.

OK, Jewboi.

There were examples of freed slaves killing the very people who freed them, education has nothing to do with that.

And what about the fucked up retards who made them slaves or used them as slaves?
Children are never at fault for such things but are a tragic but common casualty.

As mentioned, it wasn't a genocide against slavers, it was a genocide against whites and anything resembling their oppressors.

I wonder (((who))) could be behind this post?
Orgasm

People did and still do revile slavers and slavery. People now, generally, seem to have forgiven or forgotten the uprisen slaves. Insofar as that the slaves are seen by some as justified in their actions.

I'm not a Jew, I'm an east asian who accepts his place as the calculator booksmart brain-slave of my superior Jewish masters. It's pretty simple who is supposed to do what in the new world order
>Jews are our rich top of the pyramid ruling class
>Asians are the second tier; we advance STEM where it doesn't take too much creativity, and answer directly to the Jews in the lower tier who don't manage a lot of money directly, but are still hyperintelligent and better suited to the greatest scientific leaps, like Einstein or Feynman
>Blacks are our menial labor types, since they are already genetically predisposed to that kind of work more than any other race
>whites and races mixed with whites are the sex-slave class, at the bottom of the pyramid, due to the wide variety of possible aesthetics; there will be all varieties of human appearances. Also, white genes are pretty much all recessive, so there is no risk of anyone tainting their offspring. The most beautiful of sex slave women will be given to the top two classes, while most white males will be castrated at birth and be given fem-hormones, since niggers can't tell the difference, so this will keep the nigger population low. Only white males born with big cocks will be allowed to keep their genitals, and will be given to wealthy asian females. Sex slavery is called white slavery for a reason.

>>France puts them in turbo debt that took them actual centuries to pay back
That doesn't even make any fucking sense.

Your brain is fucked user. Kindly un-fuck it thx.

Maybe you are incapable of putting yourself in the position of someone who has known nothing but hard labor and cruelty his whole life. When your general says, "Kill this whitey for your freedom," what would you do?
Lmao what about hispanics?

>t. mad whitboi who can't handle the truth
Hispanics are in the blue collar tier with the nigs, but at the top, since they can probably handle whatever mental task would be required of that job. Think tradesmen. They are usually a white/negro/indio mix, and since they aren't as strong as a purebred nigger, the stupid ones go in the sex slave class.

What about a Mexican-Asian?

If he is smart enough, probably IT or accounting. Something that requires an associate's degree.

>What's the catch?

Aids

Attached: 1538338244205.jpg (345x554, 38K)

Completely ignored what I just said.

>Black person is freed by white person
>Revolt happens
>The literal same white person who freed black person comes to black person for help
>"Please help me, even just hide me, I freed you"
>Either
>"lolnope I kill you now"
>or
>"Ok you can hide here..."
>5 mins later tells other blacks white person is hiding there

You know nothing but hard labor and cruelty your whole life, this person directly, personally frees you from that, and you turn around and kill them horrifically.

>choosing some guy who pressed you into slavery over your brothers in arms, just because he "freed you"
You are literally below a nigger.

>Get yourself a ___ girl
I FUCKING CAN'T, THAT'S WHY I'M HERE. FUCK YOU.

Attached: AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA.png (438x309, 20K)

>Bite the hand that feeds

The true core difference between whites, and blacks.

This is one of the most interesting things about Ashkenazi Jews in America (and other countries).

If you work out the math on the bell curve distribution, and assume an average Jewish American IQ of ~115, despite being 1.9% of the US population, they comprise a majority of the 160+ IQ range.

Attached: jewish_IQ_distribution_in_US.png (918x119, 6K)

>bite the hand that feeds
>and also whips
So you're saying whites have a slave mentality? I'm starting to think has a point.
Jews have always had to play it smart to survive, ever since the times of the Romans. Every person whites fucked with was bred to be genetically superior to them in some form or another.

>Jews have always had to play it smart to survive, ever since the times of the Romans.

Gregory Cochran put forward one of the most plausible explanations for how Ashkenazi Jews developed a ~1 SD higher average IQ. It has to do with their occupational profile during the Middle Ages in Europe.

Again, it's Ashkenazi Jews who are smart. There are other Jewish ethnicities who are totally unremarkable so it can't be anything inherent to Judaism or Jewish culture.

A recent study also found that Ashkenazi Jews had a higher frequency of genetic variants associated with high educational attainment than white Christians.

Attached: natural_history_of_ashkenazi_intelligence.png (1026x1052, 156K)

There's no justice in killing someone, only revenge. And haitians are still paying the price for their uprising.

Jews also have poor skin. This is possibly due to the fact that Jewish males are circumcised at birth, so any skin defects that would manifest themselves in a really horrible foreskin weren't able to prevent these Jews from breeding.

They could have benefited from having a paternalistic symbiosis with an industrious white minority like South Africa but now they are eating dirt cookies as rivers of garbage flow by.

Attached: dirt_cookies.webm (534x300, 1.9M)

I hope for that guy's sake that hypergamy ain't a bitch if he goes back to his home country.

>Eat dirt cookies
>Still look healthier than the average American

OH SAY CAN YOU SEEEEEEEEEEEEE

nope, youre thinking congolese and somalis

>And what about the fucked up retards who made them slaves or used them as slaves?
You mean the african coastal kingdoms that sold em to the europeans? Yeah, depraved bastards

>implying they only killed slave owners
they put babies on pikes you retard nigger

>Should I now feel sorry for mullatos?
yes

>You mean the african coastal kingdoms that sold em to the europeans? Yeah, depraved bastards
Wow so there we Africans who sold other tribals to the Europeans while Europeans themselves enslave millions of Africans? I guess all those colonizers killing over 90% of the indigene population of Haiti weren't that bad after all.

Mulattos had considerable power under french rule, although they were lower than whites from France and also faced rascism. I can see why slaves held a grudge at them too.

>they put babies on pikes
The french alone killed roughly a million niggers in Haiti alone. You think those french gave two fucks about nigger babies?

Why do they look so bored in these photos?

>Im too retarded to google something so i will pretend it is fake news

Kys polcel

Attached: 2BD2BE20-B742-487F-9E61-92DFA79799D4.png (640x1136, 285K)

>NOOOOO NOT THE POOR PLANTATION OWNERS
Seriously, I slowly get why niggers and muzzies all hate us Europeans

That was after the slave revolt you goddamn dipshit

How can you be so arrogant and yet so wrong? End your worthless fucking life

>you goddamn dipshit
I'm aware that it was after the slave revolt.
I'm more shocked that France held onto that debt even after losing its colonies.

Where am I wrong you mouthbreather? Go dilate with a glowing pice of iron.

>The french alone killed roughly a million niggers in Haiti alone.
yeah so that makes it okay for them to kill women and children that went along with their chimp out i guess. also
>niggers
>nigger babies
wow you fit in really well

>oh noes he said nigger while defending them
Nigger I said nigger on here before a the first nigger niggered your niggerly mother. Nigger.

Based. If liberals called more niggers niggers they would garner more respect.

Niggers get a bad wrap, they are meant for jungle tribes and sarahan wanderings not civilisation. It's whites fault for propagating savages from the most savage continent.

>Import a million nigs,
>oh no why are there so many nigs
>oh no they broke their chains and are fucking my wife with a saw
>totally not my fault!

Just look at the Chinese, they had thousands of years of civilisation and they still struggle with adapting to a western society, why would you blame niggers who were decolonized like 80 years ago but weren't allowed to study or research under their white rulers?

All I'm saying is that a western-educated black can be as smart as any average white person but their communities lack certain mindsets or strategies like long-term planning which separates poor from rich people.

I've studied sociology as my minor here in western Europe and my professor headed some projects in Africa to provide the more remote tribes with drinkable water, a pipe system and a steam generator for electicity. It was co-funded by NGO's and a few government groups, in which my prof was a project leader.
They built the whole system which was partly fueled by their own shit as well as goat shit they kept in a loose herd.
They appointed some what they thought were capable people and learned them how to operate the machine.
A year after the machine was built they went back to monitor how things are going.

Suffice to say, the machine wasn't operating. Collecting the shit from the villagers didn't exactly work as they much rather shat anywhere instead of shitting into a bucket and bringing it to the machine. Because the goats from the herd just shat everywhere they wanted someone had to go around every day and pick it up.
Because the machine stopped working due to lack of fuel some folks doubted the efficiency of the machine and began selling parts of it.

All in all, my prof said, that it was a disaster. Apparently it went quite good for 3-4 months but they soon questioned if it brought them more comfort with more drinkable water and a pumping system but had to pick up shit every day.

Thats hilarious. Would I pick up goat shit everyday for basic bitch water? No.

Haitian girls are fucken ugly

Attached: 3794EE99-D25C-4235-8E3E-B15E6EB75D6C.jpg (1095x931, 189K)

So you're in love with the White girl you're dating?

>white girls are cuter anyway
lmfao, just fucking lmfao.

Attached: 1566830667754.jpg (750x1024, 112K)