Do introvert guy and girl relationships work...

Do introvert guy and girl relationships work? I really want an introverted qt as an introvert myself but this style hardly ever seems to work. Are introvert girls better off with outgoing dudes and vice versa?

Attached: 1493916942793.png (507x540, 64K)

>Are introvert girls better off with outgoing dudes and vice versa?
Mostly yeah. But love happens and had no boundaries

it depends on prefs, introverts can be in a relationship if they learn to open up to each other, just expect to be taking a lot of breaks from each other, and thats where things can fall apart if you're not careful

i guess so, but having the opposite would be preferred for me

Both pairs work together. Two e's, one i one e, two i's, ive seen them all and the personalities besides introversion or extroversion have to differ. Thinking and feeling, etc. Like a feely introverted dude with a strong, thinking iintroverted gal. Or a feely extrovert girl with a strong thinking extrovert guy. That's my guess on what makes the dynamic work

Im still not convinced that introvert girls exist. Im not saying that all girls are outgoing, I just dont think that they actually feel comfortable being alone. Most of the shit they say is the most pointless noise, its like they have no idea why they say things. They just have a compulsive need to talk. I mean my sister has never really had friends, and she is very shy around people she doesnt know well. But she still cannot handle being quiet for too long when shes with family or her boyfriend. She loses her mind if she has to go a few hours with nobody to talk to, even if she has no reason to talk.

Me and my wife are both introverts. Our family shoved us together as a practical joke to see what would happen. We're hikki neets and just sit in bed together in our room being introverts together all day.

toupee fallacy
there are introvert girls, you just don't know about them because they're keeping to themselves

No. For a relationship to work you need unsolvable contradictions between the members.

This. But also on the other anons comment, i know an INFP girl who is somewhat outgoing but very sensitive, but she definitely can talk a lot. I also knew an INTP girl online and when we talked on the phone i just sat and listened stoned as she did not stop talking. I guess they just open up easier, but there are definitely very introverted girls not like that who exist invisibly to the mass crowd.

Nope. Get a semi extrovert bully gf user

There's no way this isn't fake.

My older sister has always been like this to me

I like that personality as a gf because my sister and I are great friends but I cannot stop fantasizing about having a shy gf, it's a hell of a lot of work obtaining one because you're expected to do the approaching and carry conversation

Not even him but you must not have much life experience if you think it's fake. I was a NEET with a NEET girl for five years and we did nothing together all day

>Do introvert guy and girl relationships work? I really want an introverted qt as an introvert myself but this style hardly ever seems to work. Are introvert girls better off with outgoing dudes and vice versa?
for a relationship to work, you both have to share things in common, be it your goals/values/hobbies etc and if you do, whether one of you is introverted or extroverted or similar wouldn't matter.

tell me about all the girls you met user. all three of them.

No I mean I'm in disbelief. He's got it too good to be true.

Once you finally get one you'll find that the tomboypill is the best one

It could have gone badly all things considered, I think we're lucky it worked out and we can sort of get along.

I lucked out and was able to party a lot when I was 17-19. Since I was a little kid I kept one close friend who is mostly a normie, and through him I have met hundreds of girls. Also had a gf for a couple years in HS. I have always been a loser, but I wasnt always a complete shut-in. Thats mostly what my thoughts on women are based on, besides female family members.

I know a tomboy who said she was lesbian who attended LGBT rallies but is now dating a dude. Bpd much? Might not be totally worth getting into aesthetic aside

Fuck those lesbian dyke """tomboy""" cunts. Im talkin about your nagatoro types and overall chummy women that encourage you to try more

I hate outgoing guys. They just ask why I'm so to myself and afraid of everything. They prefer Stacy who's full of life as opposed to me who would rather die.

I sort of get it. What's your ideal partner?

So fucking gay

This is like a gay

My gf is an extrovert. We mesh really well. She does all the talking at parties and I just shut the fuck up and drink