Could you even pull off a decent date if you had the chance?

Could you even pull off a decent date if you had the chance?

Attached: 1545735138404.jpg (2894x2893, 764K)

No. Next stupid thread

not at this point.
i dont even have a real grasp on an idea of what a good first date would be

I dont even know what you do on a date.

How did your life ended this way?

Attached: 1566752194356.jpg (515x469, 51K)

realizing that I probably couldn't was a decisive factor in why I don't even try anymore.

Attached: step 1, sit down, step 2, give up.jpg (443x701, 55K)

I'd probably do fine until I inadvertently say one out of line joke. Also I'm a manlet so it's not like I'd be getting dates in the first place.

depends if the girl and I share things in common.

No, I have no idea where to go besides really cliche shit like a movie. I have no real social skills either so I'd probably just creep her out/bore her until she either finds an excuse to leave or just cuts off all contact after the date.

If you can understand cliches you have social skills, just act like those cliches.

I'd like to think I can pull it off. I have some nice clothes to choose from, have the money, and I know of a good restaurant she would probably enjoy.

Attached: mountaintimpose.png (602x779, 974K)

As long as you're not trying too hard to impress the wrong girl everything should go fine

>can't cook

Sorry Seibah

Yeah I just had a tinder date earlier today. We ate Chinese food and talked about our jobs and then we walked around the city to where an old flour mill burned down and took some photos. I brought my old Polaroid camera and it turned out she is into photography so she brought hers from her apartment (a block away). Then we walked to her place and watched half of Dead Zone and kissed and played with each others tits until she had to leave to meet a prior engagement with her mom so I drove home. Pretty good date.

>played with eachother's tits

Attached: 1566254847741.jpg (694x744, 277K)

>and played with each others tits

Attached: 1542426108192.gif (450x250, 972K)

You jealous nerd?

We're gonna need more detaiIs

Attached: 1544101998542.jpg (438x450, 36K)

About what, perverted things?

I MIGHT be able to pull off 1 or 2. Anything beyond the cliche shit and I fall apart.

Depends how much she likes hearing about Jewish political and cultural influence.

on why you both have tits.

First dates are the most simple boring shit just to get to know the person. Coffee and a walk maybe would be ideal
I can blow a second date out of the water tho, I've posted the plans before

We are gay, user. Well I think she's gay she might be bi or something.

yes, but only if she's cool and doesn't have a stick up her ass and strict expectations of a date like the man has to plan everything, pick her up at home, tie her shoes, cook, pay for entertainment, write her exams, drive her home and be a gentleman while she checks her phone every two minutes to write her friends.

sorry im mentally disabled

Yes, I can hold a conversation about a lot of things and I'm also a very good listener.

t. normie who went on eight dates over the summer after 1.5 year relationship

Dates are easy just be interesting first and then go on a date. Be honest too if you're just a faker bullshitter she will be able to tell. It's more refreshing to be honest even if it's brutal.

I did have the chance and apparently did not pull it off. She wanted to smash but I was too autistic to realize that so we watched some scary movies and then I went home with my peen untouched, she lost interest after that

Attached: dffff.jpg (577x583, 58K)

I'm a bot for a reason. I need a girl who dgaf to make it work. But then again, why would she dgaf with me instead of the next best person?

not a chance, i stopped being able to talk to girls romantically and im pissed

No, you mean you're a tranny, tranny

no
i hate going outside and i'd probably just look weird and embarrass myself

I wish. My life would be way easier if I had a dick.

I lived without living for too long.

Attached: 1426740297119.jpg (450x518, 77K)

Pull off a decent date yeah, but develop that relationship over time well enough to get Saber's affection, assuming I could get her on the date to begin with? Tough order. But dates are easy. First go for coffee and get to know each other. Your first few dates should be something interactive like bowling, ice skating, or even rock climbing at a rock climbing gym. This way if you run out of things to talk about you have a fun activity and the environment is friendly and chill. NEVER just go out to dinner or a bar cuz too much awkward silences, you can bar or dinner it up when you are comfortable with each other.

Long shot but any women out there reading this- tell me what to do after I take a girl for a meal and did I fuck up making her sit and watch me eat.

I've only ever been on one tv style "date" and it was ok for the first couple of hours or so but I had no idea what to do after we ate.
I took her to an italian restaurant, I normally just eat Jow Forums meme dinners, so the chance to eat nice food was good and I ordered loads.
She barely ate her one starter and a salad while I had 2 starters, 2 mains, a big-ish side and we shared a cake at the end, I didnt even think about what she thought about me eating so much given my lack of dating experience but in the moment only cared about having lots of amazing food as if she wasnt even there, she just sat watching and chatting while I didnt stop eating.

It was at the end of the meal that I was lost, I said I wanted to go do something else but I had no idea what, so she googled gigs in the city that night and we went to see some shitty band. It got really awkward as they finished their set about 10 minutes after we got there and bought drinks, so instead of watching something together we were just left in this shitty bar with music playing. I had no idea what to do or say, I've never danced before, I'm not really into any music, I didnt know if I was supposed to try and kiss her or not or if I was supposed to go speak to random other people, I just excruciatingly stood there holding my beer staring at her.

I gave her a kiss and said goodnight when we left, I put her in a taxi and made my own way home, got a text off her later saying thanks for dinner and she enjoyed herself but after that night neither of us got in touch with the other again.

Why would I even go on a date or what am in supposed to do at a one?

You talk to an interesting stranger. You'll know if you're compatible just by how the banter feels, you'll be able to sense it. Maybe she'll kiss you and be your gf. You gotta make yourself lovable first though before you go on a date, then it doesn't really matter what you do or where you go. Though you'd probably wanna get coffee or lunch for starter. Then just walk around together and be witty. Easy peasy.

No not really. I hate the idea of dating.

Well I would need my Mom to pick out clothes for me. Knowing me I would probably do something really retarded like forgetting to wear de-odorant

Being myself will probably lead to it not working out, especially since I mostly lack interest for interaction like this.

No don't be yourself be someone cool and witty instead.

How would I be a different person convincingly especially when I'm barely able to say hi to people without fucking it up. Also at that point what's the point of dating at all if you have to pretend being someone else.

No but I won't let that stop me but women will.

What is a good date in normie opinion?
I can talk for days and do all kinds of insane shit but i never did it with women cause they are either afraid or get "bored" fast (which never happens to males around me)

I'm a comedian and my inappropriate jokes always go over well. Your problem might be you're just not funny. Saying edgy things isn't a joke.

I haven't had a date in 2 years and I have zero prospects

Attached: 1561461604578.gif (837x717, 1.01M)

>Could you even pull off a decent date if you had the chance?

That would require me to go outside, so no

Me too, I've always been naturally good at making males laugh while still being respected within (Male) friend groups.
I have 0 female friends, and most of them don't appreciate me the way my (male) friends do.

My fetish is a girl with a male brain or something (No not trans men (women), they don't have male brains), like Nu-Terry from Fatal Fury. Then they might love me.

Attached: 99f.jpg (420x420, 55K)