How do you talk to girls without alcohol?

How do you talk to girls without alcohol?

Attached: 1566688251729.jpg (909x1137, 96K)

Why I'd talk to a girl without alcohol?

Let me rephrase. How do I talk to girls without alcohol.

use ur mouth lmao

Attached: IMG_20190826_012626.jpg (1840x3264, 818K)

You don't even need to pay for it, just walk into a school and act like you belong.

why is "no alcohol" a necessary condition here, OP?

Don't bother talking to them, most of them have nothing of substance to say.

Because I'm a recovering alcoholic.
Oh, I know that. But I still have the dumb hope that there is at least one girl out there compatible with me.

you got to go for da butthole

how do I talk to girls WITH alcohol

If you can't talk to girls drunk it means you don't want to talk to girls.

This, it never lowered my inhibitions.

Just talk to them as you would anyone else. Don't grow attached though, or your soul will die.

Go to AA. There are girls there, and there won't be alcohol, and they will also share your feels. ezpz.

AA drones are intolerable.

12 step is the best answer if you want to stay sober. I tried it alone, couldn't do it. Went through AA, hit a year. Good for you if you can get dry without help, but it'd be easier with support. Not to mention, a guide to improve your life so you no longer want to pick up.

Don't you have to believe in a higher power? I guess I'm a bit of a deist. I never associated AA with women, but it makes sense they'd be there too. I've learnt that it's not the healthiest thing to build a relationship on shared trauma, but I cant relate to healthy girls. I might try it.

My group is about 60/40 skewed toward women. I hear what you're saying but it's a positive rather than depressive atmosphere. Everyone is just grateful to be off it. As for higher power, I wouldn't worry about it. Many if not most are atheist or agnostic. Just the times we're in. You can take AA as your higher power - after all, you're asking a power greater than yourself - a whole bunch of people who have got sober - to do for you what you couldn't do alone.

I can talk to girls when drunk but they're never interested in what I have to say. The inhibition that alcohol gets rid of is the voice in my head saying "Oh come on, user, you know she doesn't care about any of that, shut up..."

unfortunately that voice was correct

For me it's talking to them without trying to put on a show to impress them. Be honest about yourself when they ask questions about you and do the same ask questions about them and listen to what they have to say and ask questions relating to the topic you're talking on and share your honest opinions about the topic you're talking about. Doing has formed connections with women I have met.

Just smoke weed user. Loosens u up like alcohol without the hangovers

I stopped talking to girls since I'm 25
There's just no point

Amphetamines help. Removes the inhibition and doesn't render you retarded. Fucks with your nerves and makes your teeth fall out if you do it too much though