I have very little self worth. Little self respect. I'm in a depression again...

I have very little self worth. Little self respect. I'm in a depression again. A girl I really like called me "fucking broken" and its been sitting in me since. I don't know how to fix it and I'm starting to really see that because I hate me so does everyone else, what's the point anymore? Everytime I open up to a friend or a girl I get sucker punched in the fucking gut. I'm a joke to everyone. I'll die alone and be at peace.

Attached: 1548795781099.jpg (746x982, 407K)

You won't die at peace if you have little respect. Girl problems are merely a surface level issue. The problem is that you hate yourself. Why?

I've never been good enough and I never will be. Im too short too fat too stupid too edgy too weird. I never have friends I go out sometimes but I go alone. I just want it to end. I wanna go away. I want to run away but somewhere nobody can follow. I'd rather go to hell than stay here.

come on user we all know height is a meme, and everyone here got there own power level no shame in that, atleast you have human interaction let alone a girl i dont got allot of those, good on you user !

She thinks I'm a fucking joke. She's not mine and she looks down on me. Imattracted to her and I like her but she's such a bitch. A bitch I'm not good enough for.

whats the stroy here user? who is she exactly

An ethot I met irl and had sex with so ha ha at least I'm not a virgin but that shit doesn't matter she hates me she looks down on me she's always making fun of me and talking shit about me

got dammit op. dont tell me your one of those normalfags who cry just bc there gf dumped them,

She's not my girlfriend never was and she's not the issue. Youre just like everyone else. Its what she said. I'm broken. Its How I feel. Worthless. I already cut myself open a few times tonight i just wish i have the will and patience to hack my wrists all the way.

Empty your mind, fill your belly.

well why do you feel broken op, ignoring what that whore roastie bitch said why do YOU think are broken exactly ?

101 how to become a fat fuck, dont make him fat like you, you faggot

I'll try to said in a simple manner: Empty your mind of worries and ambition, be content with the very basics.

Bloody hell, start behaving like a man you pathetic wimp. Start exercising, stop spilling your emotions to women. Start reading and educating yourself.
Yes you are "depressed" and "pathetic" and so on and on, but all that can be fixed or at least mitigated to some degree. Your main mission in life should be the best version of yourself so stop being a lazy fuck and start doing something

this
either that or just an hero theres no third option rlly

You can learn to be happy, without big muscles or a pile of money.

umm.. bro you become happy when you better yourself you exercise etc and better your self for YOU, become someone you can be proud of, not to get a gf not to have friends no do it for yourself, you cant rlly be happy with yourself if you dont love yourself so become someone you can love

>A girl I really like called me "fucking broken" and its been sitting in me since.
Shit bro. C'mere man and give me a hug.

Iktf to bro.
>2 months ago My female friend of 5 years. I finally confess my love to her. She said no and sees me as a friend.
>depression sets in and I go fuck a tranny because I hate everything now. Try to date the tranny. Tranny says she just wanted to fuck. She is already taken and has a main man
>Another girl I am in love with who is same age as me and shorter than me. I find out she is not intrested and is a lesbian. Went to a party and talk to her a bit. I get cucked by her female 'friend' only to see them dance together and harmonizing with eachother

I am 27, Short, Balding, and I see no light or stars in this universe my soul has been sent to float aimlessly for an eternity.

Attached: 1573.jpg (1814x1300, 679K)

I don't think pride and muscles are the best way to become happy.

then tell me how faggot, drugs and gf dont count,

About learning to enjoy a simple life and emptying yourself.

thats sounds like a hippie faggot smoking weed all day without taking any responsibility, newaflash user not all of us are lucky as you

Why I should take more responsibility than needed? What I gain from it?
It'll about about being a simpleton, with natural simple desires you can fulfill.

thats the thing user we cant, you think we like taking responsibility ? its easier said then done its like your saying
>just b ur self bro
life isnt that simple bro, just bc it works for you doesn't mean it can work for others, i live in a fucking shithole and if i try to do what you say and take less responsibility i would be livving on the fucking streets

Holy fuck how are you so dense you idiot? You are an average joe just like most men (so called betas which constitute 70-80% of men). You find satisfaction in taking true responsibility, living like a man, doing hard work, manual labor, planting trees, exercising with moderation, developing social skills, being kind (if you mean it and not faking it like "nice" guys") and so on. Behave like a man, live with honor, and you will see just how fulfilled you suddenly will become.
True though, that path is often hard and unforgiving and doesn't really earn much, but you will at least be satisfied (truly satisfied unlike normans who are faking it) and you will have that sort of feeling in the back of your head that noone and nothing can take away