His only personally trait is being nice

>his only personally trait is being nice

Attached: 1565000359953.png (728x899, 253K)

I'm also very depressed :)

I also give fantastic foot massages.

Attached: 1519308390192.jpg (364x411, 43K)

>her only personality trait is being shy

Fuck me I need a twin tail tsundere girlfriend

I also spank butts until they are glowing in red and face fuck every girlfriend in a relationship

INTP and I don't know how to summarize my personality in a sentence.

her only personality trait is finding reasons to be overjudgemental of cock

nice facial stubble bitch

Attached: 1549861263611.jpg (1024x576, 46K)

I also have terrible timing, and am incapable of taking a compliment without making a goofy face. As a bonus, I'll hang on to every word you say, obsessing over the slightly negative things as I slowly convince myself I'm not good enough for your company

Attached: 1701904E-0B0B-4218-A6C9-FD5785730DA4.jpg (1024x913, 59K)

but we just met

being genuinely nice is better than being thrown around as subhuman, i dont understand the big deal around it.

What if I'm also very attentive?

Because genuinely nice guys never really say that they're nice. Literally the biggest assholes are always the ones that describe themselves as "nice"

>all these people getting defensive
Sad!
What, do you expect someone to see your posts, ask for contact info, and start a relationship all because you explained in as much depth as a few sentences can provide about how you totally aren't like the other nice guys?

this, if a guy doesn't lead with something like "yo bitch suck my cock or I'll make you suck it" then he's just a jerk trying to have sex.

Attached: WomenMothersAndDaughters.jpg (3300x1840, 508K)

I also have a bubble butt. Don't get too jelly.

When a woman says youre a nice guy its usually an insult.

I like her shaved beard

Not like the same wouldn't happen to a hot girl with a crazy "killed a man and chopped his dick off" profile.

How retarded.

The point of chadfishing isn't just "women bad". It's that women are full of shit when they talk about how important personality is to them. Men have no pretense to the contrary, they want to fuck the most attractive women. Women throw up all kinds of criteria that is largely untrue because they won't just fucking admit they want hawt guys.

I'm rich as well

Here's a funny picture hahaha

Attached: 1560932647129.jpg (640x1920, 194K)

>am incapable of taking a compliment without making a goofy face.
You sound like an amusing dude.

what's that from lmao?

>her only personality trait is being a slut
for real though, some women seem to think being a slut is something to be proud of, talking about how they sucked or fucked so much cock, thinking others will still respect them, kek