Should I lose my virginity to a trap?

Should I?

>22 year old KHV
>Friend who I've known since we were both literal kids, who transitioned at 16 and is now 24, says that if she'd be happy to have sex with me
>Always been straight (uniquely jacked off to cis girls since i first ever jacked off)
>over the past 2 years been getting gradually attracted to my friend, initially was disgusted at myself but not so much anymore
>Parents are Catholic, can't tell them, ever

Is it really sinful? I mean we're best friends, we've known each other for years and comfortable with each other. how is this any more degenerate than hooking up with some tinder whore who you've only known for a few days

Attached: 3rg3rg.jpg (746x746, 401K)

so what do i do guys ?

You fuck your bro and say no homo after.

It depends, does she have girlcock or axewound?

girlcock. axewound is scary i wouldnt do it if she did

If penis just admit to yourself youre a faggot. It will help in terms of self acceptance.

This is fake but if it wasn't you obviously should do it u fuckin donut

i woudlnt fuck a cis male id rather fuckmy mom.

bro you would rather fuck your mom than some random dude? thats fucking gay

you would too if you had a cute mom

Just get a bj since thats not gay from a trap. If you see her penis, its gay.

It's only gay if you bottom

no even a normal guy dude would be better
mtfs are fucking mental

I mean, if you want to have heterosexual sex, sure, go for it

You get attracted to her because you don't get to talk with girls or do stuff with them. I'd say that the right thing to do is not to touch the trans girl and focus on talking to women. I think if you have sex with her you will feel awful after like a very guilty fap but 10 times the effects.

eh go for it. at least this is the least gay gay sex you can have.

Yeah I would do it. A wound brings medical care, social stigma and shame. A feminine penis only brings you shame if you let it, also a trap will be MUCH less likely to shame you for some weird kink or personal issue.

Is pic related or off topic

>Dozens of threads about robots fucking up by having sex with a trap and regretting it to the point of considering suicide
>Guys should I fuck a trap
lurk more faggot

>Wanting to lose your virginity to a shemale
I would rather die virgin than fuck a guy with tits. Ew

Honestly at this point I can't escape from my shitty life I'd be anyone's bitch. I'm not gay but I would unironically take it in the ass like the best bitch and deep throat some goddamn dick if someone just picked me up and said shhh baby I love you acknowledge you and won't leave you. Dammit I was free think posting and now it's all cringe

its still gay cause its still a guy sucking ya dick

no op you will regret it
I remember there was this one archive thread about some guy fucking a trap over a girl with herpes and he regretted it too
don't do it

to be fair everyone would regret getting herpes, I think it was the STD more than the sex

he fucked the trap and regreted that, not fucking the herpes chick instead like he should have

and it was oral herpes to be correct

It's as disgusting as the tinder thing. So do neither of course you fuckwit.

I have interacted with some girls in college but none of them ever made me attracted to them.

Pic related

How?

>Is it really sinful?
yes. even considering it is.

do it OP, you fucking retard, you're obviously worthless, and your friend cares about you. Be glad they're your friend.

>Is it really sinful?
yes
>I mean we're best friends, we've known each other for years and comfortable with each other.
and?
>how is this any more degenerate than hooking up with some tinder whore who you've only known for a few days
for one, that wouldn't be sodomy

Ask yourself the question if you are okay living the rest of your life knowing your first time was gay sex with a gay man.

I can hardly believe I seriously considered fucking a tranny a few years ago. I almost wasted my virginity on another mans shit pipe.

Hey dude, let me tell you the real advice:

YOU DON'T WANT TO HAVE INTERCOURSE. YOU DON'T WANT TO TAKE/INSERT INTO POOPER
Hey
YOU DON'T EVEN WANT TO INSERT INTO VEGANA!

You seek love and affection!
Hold HIS hand, if you feel "the heat" then, drink a coffe at home with him, hug him and remember, that's almost it.
Leave the intercourse for later, or you will regret it.

You like man, ok.
You like woman, ok.

But, it's easier with a woman, cause you can already start dreaming about a family. That's it.

Personally, don't like gays, and whatsoever, i EVEN TELL GFs TO NOT SUCCHI my peepee cause that's bad.

Based wise 3rd worlder sage.

I've decided that I won't do it. I'm sure I'll lose my virginity to a good fat tattooed single mom one day but whatever lol

Cheers lads for giving me advice. the other replies in this thread ranged from useless to retarded

I'd fucking hurry with your friend, 30 is usually a hard wall for trannies

>Is it really sinful?
Remeber that Jesus forgives your sins, even if they were premeditated. You should live a life of debauchery while you still can, and repent later when you get bored of it. That's what Saint Augustine did.
Fuck the trap. Even if it turns out not to be what you want, you'll still be richer for the experience.

>repent later when you get bored of it
except your repentance has to be genuine
Also OP could die tomorrow

Don't worry, the repentance will be genuine. Life without God can never be truly satisfying, meaning that OP is guaranteed to eventually grow bored of his lover's tight boypussy, and regret the time he spent chasing earthly pleasures.
>OP could die tomorrow
All the more reason to have sex today.

the chance of you being actually serious and not shitposting is really sinister

Attached: 1493790063182.jpg (1024x1021, 519K)

Based Christfag. I too seek the days of another crusade in his righteous name.
> FOR THE EMPEROR/spoiler]

>pic is related
Nice. Looks cute

That in the OP is your friend?
You'd be actually gay to not tap that

>I've decided that I won't do it
for the best, even ignoring the tranny shit. i was fuck buddies with my only friend and it killed the friendship when she got a bf because it got awkward as hell.