Any anons here ever get a twisted testicle? Can you describe what the pain felt like...

Any anons here ever get a twisted testicle? Can you describe what the pain felt like? I need to check if I just twisted mine.

Attached: 1546692593796.gif (220x220, 90K)

Just manually twist the other one and see if it's the same feeling.

Now my testicle feels hot

>just possibly finish the job of castrations fully yourself

Fuck, am i retarded. Kill me.

The pain is still there, but its minor when I set down. It flares up badly when I do certain movements or stand up. Holding my balls kind of helps.

I occasionally get ball pain, probably from bumping or squeezing one of them. It goes away after a while.

Most of the time this sorts itself out. Take some ibuprofen and if it still hurts after a day go to the doctors

Sounds like you have cancer

Nah, I was showering and accidentally slapped and pushed up my right testicle. That's when it started.

coworker of mine had a twisted testicle, he said it felt like someone kicked his balls while walking.
he had a surgery at the hospital to get it fixed.
see a doctor as soon as you can.

Took some pain meds a minute ago like that user suggested, hopefully it works soon. The pain had spread to my upper right thigh.

Its called epididimites. Look it up, you need to be checked cause if it gets low blood flow for a certain period of times it could damage the tissues that produce sperm permanently.

I've never had sex though? And wouldn't something like this have started hurting BEFORE I slapped my testicle?

Dorsent have to dowith sex, you can get it even by edging, i mean keeping the testicle contraced like its gonna empty but without doing it.
Its like its stuck in the position to be ready to send the sperm through the canal.

This hinders the bloodflow and can potentially permanently damage the testicle plus make you sick since thw inflammation spreads

Well either way I'm gonna wait first to see if the pain subsides or gets worse.

You might end needing surgery, so its your poison

That's alright, I'll only ever need my dick for pissing anyways.

I've had a twisted testicle.
You'll know if it's twisted.
Painful enough to call an ambulance.

Alright I'm going to sleep now. Its not a torsion obviously but there's still pain. Hopefully gone when I awake.

A friend of mine went to sleep, woke up in intense pain and went to hospital hours later. Turns out his testicles got tangled or some shit and one of them had to be removed due to hours with no blood flow.

Just thought that'd be a helpful bit of knowledge to send you to sleep. Apparently the lone nut he has grew bigger to compensate, so that's something.

>your testicles can die just from sleeping wrong
God is truly retarded
Also I can't find a sleeping position that doesn't fuck my right testicle