Millionaire

>millionaire
>white
>tall
>aryan master race
>could have any girl he wants
>gets married to a gold digger goblin that looks like a rat without makeup

Why?

Attached: 8F0B8F8E-13AE-4D44-8F6B-925C20351253.jpg (968x681, 35K)

Although fuckin hate the nigger,
He met her when he was nothing and she still loved him. Any girl nowadays would date him for wealth not who he is. Its almost like women and men arent soulless capitalist beings that look for money or what can pleasure their dick the best

Attached: 3141E0CF-50DE-4BFA-974E-EAC3D056D7A2.jpg (590x333, 27K)

Worry about yourself stop worrying about pewss. He somehow turned YouTube into a million dollar jack pot, put your thoughts into something else maybe crypto

>gold digger
hes been dating her for like 10 years man

>pewds
fuck off nigger , go donate to a streamer or something

she seems to actually love him. if you care about looks over that, youre a mentally handicapped cumbrain.

sound and reasonable posts

watched the cold ones podcast episode he was on , he comes off as such a douchebag. especially for bullying chad

Literally this, at least that girl stay beside him through his rough times, with media bashing him, those Christchurch attacks etc and you're here bitching about something that you can't get, I don't even watch his videos yet I respect for what he's doing with charity etc.

>177 cm
>tall
maybe for a chink

He seemed really uncomfortable in that podcast, I think it was because he had some sort of drinking problem, and because he's not used to aussie bants. He doesn't come off as an asshole in my opinion, just very awkward, almost like a robot

Attached: FACE.png (471x492, 190K)

idk , he was laughing and making jokes all the time , didnt seem uncomfortable . i guess i just felt bad for chad

She seems like a pretty feminine and attractive girl, plus they met before he actually had money. I think he did good.

lmao i just began watching it and it's already obvious how much pewds loves the drank. what a guy

He isn't a millionaire
He is white, tall, and Aryan
Marzia is not a goblin or a gold digger you fuck

Shes kind of a goblin

i hope a gang of niggers break into pewdiepie's house, like 30 of em, and make that faggot white boy take all their cocks, 2 at a time (jerking off/getting cummed on doesn't count towards the total), swallowing every droplet of cum they expel

and every time one finishes in him they yell

>YO WHITE BOI! WHAT WUZ CHU CALLIN US AGAIN?!?
>ni-ni-*sobs*- nigg-
>SPEAK UP CRACKASS I CANT HEAR YEW
>ni-niggahs, i called you my-
>NUH UH WHITE BOY. I AINT YO NIGGA. WHAT CHU REALLY SAY?
>*crying* nig... niggers
>YEAH DAS RIGHT *spits on him* NOW GET READY FOH "LEVEL 8" PECKERWOOD, 32 MORE TO GO
>*crying intensifies*
>MMMM YEAH CHU GOTTA TIGHT BOYPUSSY, YEAH FUCK YEAH WE GONNA GET SOM BONUS LEVELS UP IN YO SHIT

>several hours later
>OH GOD YES GIVE ME YOUR BIG BLACK COCKS! LET ME SWALLOW YOUR BLACK CUM INTO MY SISSY WHITE MOUTH AND BUSSY! MAKE ME YOUR SWEDISH SISSY SLUT SLAVE I BEG YOU!
>psssh naw white boi, we done here. yo a beat-ass whore anyway.
>WH-WHAT? NO DONT LEAVE! PLEASE I NEED YOUR BLACK DICK AND CUM! nooo.... I can't live without my black daddies! I need to die! *grabs shotgun* *BLAM*

this all happens on stream and is also recorded and later uploaded to sites like liveleak
and his neighbors can hear/see that something is obviously going on but don't care because he's fucking pewdiepie, and he can't be punished enough for his sins.

but then i guess Jow Forums would catch the news and make countless more Jow Forums-celeb threads so the ride truly never ends.

Attached: White Boy Learns Pleasure.jpg (759x549, 157K)

Love, faggot.

If I were in his shoes, I would fucking doubt anyone that tries to be friendly with me, let alone become a romantic partner. I'd say that anyone he chooses at that point wouldn't love him if he weren't a millionaire or be known as the biggest youtuber. I would do my damnest to stick with the one who was with me before all of that fame and fortune happened.

>tall
F-felix-kun we know it's you faggot, everyone knows you're 5.9.5" stop frauding.

Wow go on, what would they do to his wife?

This.

t. Seething Pewds fangirl.

tender, loving consentual sex in the missionary position.

Attached: Average American Girl.jpg (500x667, 59K)

Wow Hot
Oregabo

Enjoy getting your asshole fucked in prison Tyrone.

I love how people here love Pewdiepie and try to co-opt him as being a robot ever since he said "nigger" in a stream and paid two guys to say "Gas the Jews". PDP isn't a fucking robot.

lmao chad and max are clueless weirdos who think theyre top shit. theyre not bad guys but theyre fucken squeezers that for sure. pewdz is pretty cool considering how gay his youtube vids are.

Marcia is cute

>Why?
Because they have compatible personalities and interests.

He's a goblin too.

It's amusing to me that a real life, breathing thing took the time to post that absolutely horrid post.

Attached: 1566255060091-pol.png (960x621, 342K)

cope
and
sethe
incel
lmao

We are living inside a simulated world. Well,atleast i am. You are just a copy of yourself from your own simulated world. You are not the real you. You are just a glorified copy like the rest

based user exposing others as the simulacra they are

>be dumb nigger
>have retarded opinion

Leave.

she's clearly not a gold digger. they've been together since before he even had a youtube channel.

Chad can be a bit of a cunt too tbf

He probably thinks all euro people hate each other still.

Attached: 0376DE41-1C62-4B12-AD17-C146D11D3B9D.jpg (258x245, 12K)

But would they still be together if he didn't blow up? I don't want to be a negative nancy, all things considered given their history if any marriage works out it will be theirs, but woman will be woman at the end of the day.

Blacks gotta seethe.

>But would they still be together if he didn't blow up?
who knows

She had her own channel, she could have easily dumped him when she got that easy ad revenue.

That's why I'm giving her the benefit of the doubt, but rich guys getting married always makes me worried given how it literally only puts the male in a weaker position.

>He isn't a millionaire
According to social blade he is making 1 mil per year AT THE VERY LEAST and most experts seem to estimate that he has a net worth of at least $30 million.

>look at little goblin jr
>gonna cry
damn...this one hurt idk why

Attached: 1561163348776.gif (498x416, 89K)