Imaging my country as a older woman dominating a little shota Europe is very sexualy gratifying...

imaging my country as a older woman dominating a little shota Europe is very sexualy gratifying. could this be a new fetish?

Attached: AE2.jpg (2129x3000, 837K)

I need to come now

ok good for you

Attached: AE1.jpg (1228x1795, 238K)

yes

It started with this. Uruguay's patrician tastes are rubbing off on the whole board.

Attached: Bits Uruguay Shotacon.png (1440x1080, 1.17M)

thank you for giving me this fetish

Attached: ABA.jpg (1440x1080, 203K)

source image>?

Attached: foundit.jpg (1440x1080, 152K)

what about me, dad?

stop watching anime

kys nigger. Sage.

If Misato was America, she wouldn't drive a French car. Checkmate mutts.

Hot

Except that the USA is a Loli compared to european countries in terms of age.

Me on the right but please change girl on the left to someone more appealing.

ok now I'm on the left

a-are you cute?

yes

yes but we are bigger stronger richer and we protect so we are your mommy domy

Attached: AE.jpg (1128x1600, 366K)

go away i'm not your dad

well uh I don't know, i never done this with american before

it's ok

its so gay, what would other posters think of us, user, so embarassing

l-lewd

Attached: 978e1cb659044b9f73217e94831bafe6.png (516x801, 410K)

Is this better euroboy?

Attached: ae3.jpg (622x1248, 285K)

you know you love it

Attached: AW.jpg (1288x1731, 305K)

so much for dominant american
i mean i wouldn't mind getting a hug

sorry idk how to be dominant

This thread is still up? Jow Forums‘s taste are improving every day it seems.

It's summer and boys are watching and thinking of mature women like aunties and their jiggly boobs in thin t-shirts.

Attached: sample-00cef41a9687dc5749183589cb7268e1.jpg (1165x1000, 178K)

is katsuragi holding a remote for the camera?
please respond

yup. looks like an older Sony IR remote.

Loli = Bad
Straight Shota = Good

Can anyone explain this?

We can't explain good taste user

The actual redpill is to accept the double standard, and let the male pedos rot.

Basically this.

/ss/ is pure

Shota on shota and inserting as one of the boys is the true redpill.

nah nah nah shota raped by older sister is the real redpill.

absolutly this

very few women actually enjoy sex as an end in and of itself. the idea that girls would is a complete fantasy.
whereas men know that even as kids we wanted to do stuff with teachers.

This is good too but it's better if it's mutual not rape

Little girls can absolutely take pleasure from penetration, from as young as 5. Fuck off with the double standards, in fact no, I don't even care, keep your double standards, I'll keep doing what the fuck I want. As long as it's consensual, it's okay.

I absolutely didn't and I believe the immense majority of little boys don't want to do sexual stuff before the age of 14.

fucking pedos

Fucking pedos. How could anyone get off to the idea of removing a little girl's clothes and licking her tiny body all over, nibbling her neck and kissing her adorable little nipples? Only a heartless monster would think about her cute girlish mouth and tongue wrapped around a thick cock slick with her saliva, pumping in and out of her mouth until it erupts, then cum more than her little throat can swallow. The idea of thick viscous semen overflowing, dribbling down her chin over her flat chest, her tiny hands scooping it all up and watching her suck it off her fingertips is just horrible. You're all a bunch of sick perverts, thinking of spreading her smooth slender thighs, cock poised at the entrance to her pure, tight, virginal pussy. I am disgusted at how you'd get even more excited as you lean over her, listening to her quickening breath, her girlish moans and gasps while you hasten your strokes, her sweet pants warm and moist on your face and her flat chest, shiny with a sheen of fresh sweat, rising and falling rapidly to meet yours. It is truly nasty how you'd run your hands all over her tiny body while you violate her, feeling her nipples hardening against your tongue as you lick her chest, her neck and her armpits, savouring the scent of her skin and sweat while she trembles from the stimulation - and as she reaches her climax, hearing her cry out softly as she has her first orgasm while that cock is buried impossibly deep inside her, pulsing violently as an intense amount of hot cum spurts forth and floods through her freshly deflowered pussy for the first time, filling her tiny womb completely and spilling out of her. Sickos.

True.

>I believe the immense majority of little boys don't want to do sexual stuff before the age of 14
Speak for yourself, frog.

>imblying I'm not a little boy who wants to fuck older women

H-hot.
Speak for yourself, mutt, mayje your nigger genes caused your precocious sexual awakening?

no, just no
i'm talking about pedos posting shit in this thread
also
MODS

Attached: 1522511756667.jpg (250x242, 7K)

Low blow, Pierre. Maybe your low test is the reason why you didn't start puberty until 14

14 is around average anyway.
>russianposter moralfagging

Maybe in France. Here the age is more around 11-13

>Coming from Russia

Americans aren't the dominant ones.

Makes sense, almost half your population is non-white and they hit puberty at a younger age.

Attached: 1441060004518.jpg (849x1051, 244K)

Classic.

pedos get out

yes we are

Attached: gfd1.jpg (900x630, 117K)

You first

Attached: 83151bff419574fbc2eeec6a366e8276d59c37fd356325480dada74271a15e1d.png (859x1214, 1.08M)

Nigga it’s drawings. Calm down Ivan.

if only
if those are just drawing why are you even paying attention to me calling you pedos
oh right, thats because you're pedos

What's so wrong with being a pedo anyway? As long as I don't molest anyone, I do nothing wrong. It's not like it's a choice, like faggotry.

Because you’re wrong and you should come to the light side. Take the shotapill.

Actual young shotas (under 12) are lame, since they realistically couldn't get their dick hard and please their partner. And they're brats. ««Shotas»» like Shinji aren't actual shotas since they're pubescent. I like adulta male x shota tho, it's more realistic.

>light side of jacking off to kids
no, thanks
>As long as I don't molest anyone
said no pedo ever

So shaming and banning outlets will help? Retard.

Attached: 16250d39e22bd806c97aaede0c219550437501cf20fd6fcf83ae855436cc9044.png (1024x1169, 126K)

MFW this thread is till up and some russian is kink shaming us

Attached: 1521135988617.jpg (300x309, 17K)

>see how i move goalposts at every post
What did YOU do to stop being a pedo?

Attached: Screenshot from 2018-06-08 20-19-38.png (567x762, 500K)

Now I want to fuck a god.

Attached: Screenshot from 2018-06-08 20-30-12.png (377x715, 291K)

Lol Russia is triggered

Why would I stop? It's not like I'm attracted to 3dpds anyway.

Yes I am triggered, you pedos are disgusting.
>its not like those are kids
>its not like i want to fuck anyone
>ok its not like censorship is the answer and besides it helps to prevent rape(or so i think because i pulled random stats that do not correlate at all and can't be treated seriously in any way)
>ah who cares lmao let me jack off to another one its not like i want to fuck a real life kids, get help? no why would I, thats not good for my desire to fuck kids
slippery slope is not real i swear

Nice, now where is your point or argument? There's none besides «muh morality, muh pedos»? As excepted from retarded russianposters. Fuck back to your safespace, reddit is more suited to you.

probably just shitposting out of boredom

you got me

>I was just pretending to be retarded.

>he fell for it

Still preteneded.

Wow, It looks like my mommy

I want to f*ck your mom and cuddle with her afterward

post the original

I actually prefer little shotas dominating older woman but not much of a big appeal sadly.