An agressive wild gorilla is let of in the ghettos of detroit when 5 nogs decide to beat the shit out of it

An agressive wild gorilla is let of in the ghettos of detroit when 5 nogs decide to beat the shit out of it.

who do you think would win in the end? the 5 black men or the gorilla
no weapons allowed and each nog gets a drug of choice. the nigger guys are average in height and strength and the gorilla is a large male

Attached: 4785EE33-383E-488A-B628-89E7BC1BC416.jpg (595x636, 408K)

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=GhxqIITtTtU&feature=youtu.be
youtube.com/watch?v=KK67kaMWN-8
youtube.com/watch?v=OTBENAU6i1Y
youtube.com/watch?v=XLZZ1yukIqs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

gorlla wins for sure. no weapons and the guys are fucked and trying to go close range with a gorlla whose knuckles and palms are like bricks will fucking wreck em

I think the gorilla would use one nog as a weapon to beat the other nogs with.

A very strong punch from a human probably wouldn't be too bad for a gorilla, sure it might be a bit painful but there's no chance of knocking it out or even down. They also wouldn't stand a chance if they tried grappling, they'd need several niggers just to hold one arm still. If the gorilla grabs a nigger, he's done. Then they're down to four.

You guys think Mike Tyson could take on a fully good own silverback back during his prime?

This, I doubt even all 5 niggers could hold a single arm. One smash from the gorilla brick like hammerfist would obliterate your skull, while a good strong punch would do nothing but break your hands and piss the gorilla off

Not a fucken chance, btw prime Lennox and prime holyfield whoop prime tysons ass

I dont think you understand how insanely strong a gorilla is. Its somewhat understandable since they're probably the most docile of the great apes and rarely attack people in the wild with no warning but they're easentially as strong as 8 full grown men.

Nogs arent that much stronger then a white/asian/latino guy you retarded monkey and just because its

unarmed the men stand no chance.

Maybe 5 niggers versus 1 chimpanzee wouId be an interesting fight

Attached: IMG_1922.jpg (473x630, 60K)

m.youtube.com/watch?v=GhxqIITtTtU&feature=youtu.be

Average nogs but on drugs? Close fight but I think the nogs can win.

Man I want to say if fucking Tyson in his prime punched a gorilla in the eye it would hurt his wrist

Chimpanzee would win since the groids would be too busy knocking each other out thinking they're fighting the chimp.

Attached: 1435318559114.png (341x355, 248K)

This one is plausible, they would all have to rush the chimp and use strikes on its skull, because if they tried to pin it, its primal tard rage would go overdrive and it would go full savage berserk. I'd say if all nigs stomp its head and neck and ribcage at the same time they have a chance, chimps cant really swing strikes as good as us but they're god tier grapplers and maulers. Either way a couple of the niggers are getting good bites and crushed ribs

1 chimpanzee would still fuck their shit up

A better scenario would be 1 gorilla vs 15 big nigs, but only if the gorilla steps on their sneakers before the match.

The gorilla can crush another gorilla's skull with an open handed strike, not even a punch, it looks like it just jams its fingertips into the other gorilla's head. So yes, it can crush a thick gorilla skull with, you read correctly, just its fingertips. 10 humans would not beat even a single gorilla without some type of armaments. It could rip your head right off your body.

Gorillas are cool
t.femanon
No wouldn't fuck one. Are you stupid?

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH NIGGEERRRRRRRRRRRRS

Attached: 36ts88o4ng801.jpg (1200x800, 96K)

would gorillas make for good drinking buddies?

come, in my land we hand

Attached: Jhr9G[1].jpg (480x483, 21K)

like, ouran oetans are bro tier when it comes to drinking a beer with and they will even fetch you fruit.

youtube.com/watch?v=KK67kaMWN-8

How would a starving polar bear fare against 5 black gentlemen?

robot gorilla

Attached: t1.daumcdn.net.jpg (480x640, 25K)

It would maul them all to death with ease, if nigs are lucky they manage to gouge itd eyes out

Fucking swole as fuck, silverchad

TRIGGER Warning very graphic footage.

youtube.com/watch?v=OTBENAU6i1Y

Not even a barafag, but I always thought Gorillas were the coolest animal.

they're light on their feet

Attached: Gorilla Attacks Her With 3 Flying Leaps...You Have To See This!!!.webm (1280x720, 1.64M)

WHY ARE THE JANNIES SUCH CUNTS THO?

hoist 400 lbs

Attached: Gorillas love their new treehouse!.webm (1280x720, 1.64M)

Absolute fucking unit with the agility of a god. The fat female human in the first videos shit body and rotten brain literally cant react in time and if the bulletproof glass wasnt there, shed be pounded into a bloody mess

mmm gonads

Attached: bandicam 2019-09-01 02-44-14-587.webm (1312x742, 1.09M)

Humans are weak creatures compared to almost everything. Without tools we are soft easy prey

You know what'd be cool is if you could do something like "avatar" but with gorilla bodies instead of those gay af blue alien bitches. Imagine a bunch of gorilla bodies piloted by human minds. That's some scary shit. They could scale walls, break mofos in half, be like some elite spec ops unit..

This fucker just split a coconut with his finger tips. Jesus christ

They'd need to have human shaped heads though to fit the brain. But still yuge nostrils to get enough oxygen for all the mass-cles

Attached: babies.jpg (1194x640, 337K)

moco cream

Attached: source[1].gif (246x196, 1.43M)

hope you guys have a strong stomach

youtube.com/watch?v=XLZZ1yukIqs

gorrilla get's recked niggers win 7/10
aryans win 9/10

yeah def
he even said he could

you guys are fucking retarded
animal dicksucker betas
1 big nig nog could kill that ugly thing

your a fucking retard kys

Only if you take their teeth away. Otherwise not a chance. Imagine a 400 lb dog with hands

Attached: 3179007998_995561699d_b.jpg (791x1023, 263K)

i starving polar bear would kill 5 gorrillas

fighting a gorrilla would be a very different approach than fighting a giant dog
the giant dog would win vs the gorrilla though
i think a human would do better vs a giant dog though

Alright, who would win this one
A pack of 3 epicyon vs 3 full grown lion brothers

Attached: 9b32c530c0996ce9fe7cae5494ea4b24.jpg (1024x420, 69K)

The lions. Cats fuck things up.

You would think that until you see footage of a full grown tiger getting rekt by a juvenille slothbear

what is that?
but anyway if all 3 are the big one then defiantly
already half a foot taller than a lion

Holy shit imagine kidnapping a gorilla and doing exactly this. Nothing would be different at all.

this
they get fucked up when i tiger is 4x the size

No not all bro a large male lion is basically the same size

a really big one
but an average male lion is 10cm shorter