The only thing people are good for is to keep working and paying taxes so that I can keep getting my sweet NEETbux...

The only thing people are good for is to keep working and paying taxes so that I can keep getting my sweet NEETbux, so keep working your Mcjob wagie while I spend the whole morning asleep in my comfy bed.

Attached: 1461589799519s.jpg (250x241, 9K)

*dies when economy collapses*

Neets would be just as fucked as everyone else who works a mcjob, retard

Keep telling yourself that cope m8.

*gets bullied by his own father*

Based and redpilled, OP is a true hero.
I'm a NEET and I also have survival skills. I know all the edible plants in my local national park and I know how to make traps, how to build shelters yet I'm a NEET who lays in bed most days watching anime and posting here.

Attached: 5104bbb386f9db6ff20049ce30c5770a.jpg (435x604, 80K)

*is uncool in every situation*

neet survivalists are unironically masterclass level

*falls for neet lies on the internet*

Jokes on you, wagie, I dont have any parents

>y-youre not cool!

I swear normalfags never grew out of junior high, keep earning my sheckles my dude

Attached: 349582093458.jpg (258x245, 12K)

*is single with no family and zero prospects of fulfilling life*

Kek this plebbitor normie cant even greentext

The life of the wagie is a pathetic joke,

*thinks he's mature despite his entire life proving otherwise*

*faggot tries too hard to fit in and embarrasses himself*

Attached: girls_laughing.jpg (600x363, 45K)

* is delusional and fucking stupid*

*is very concerned on placement of characters because of his own lack of character*

>the only way to achieve happiness is to slave your life away for mr.shekelberg and breed to create more slaves!
Stay brainwashed, norman

I'm not from murica. Can you explain how this works?
Do you have to fake disability? Don't you get put into a program where they give you jobs and after 3 refusals you are off welfare?
How much you get? Do you get housing aswell like in Sweden?

>projects himself onto strangers on the internet
Kek

>neet lies
Here's a pic I took of an edible plant I eat while bush walking.

Attached: 42342343423432432432544545.jpg (1400x1050, 1.21M)

*wants to be cool on r9k but fails miserably*

>*wants to be cool on r9k but fails miserably*

Thats literally you, you're so cringey ahaha

*seethes uncontrollably, signalling he is a beta male to slightly amused onlookers*

Lol who is this faggot autistic

Here's some forest I like to go for walks through.

Attached: 54255453453453454354354543.jpg (1200x900, 788K)

Keep working Mcwagie and take care of two retarded whiny children while I'm free to do whatever I want.

*is brainlet with no comebacks*

I have been NEET for 3 years. I have to go in for my first day of work tomorrow and I'm worried. being a shut in NEET for so long made me a loser.

Attached: catDunce.jpg (483x841, 122K)

Dude just leave, you've sufficiently embarrassed yourself. Fucking spastics god damn

*feels embarrassed on an anonymous imageboard, a testament to his shitty personality*

Why do you keep projecting???

>continues to project himself onto others on an Austrian cowherding board

>Do you have to fake disability? Don't you get put into a program where they give you jobs and after 3 refusals you are off welfare?
I'm from Australia, I go to a job provider and just apply to all these random jobs and tell the job agent that none of them got back to me and I get payed doing this. Simple as that.
I also get a pension for being depressed and having a learning disability.

not that guy but holy fuck lads, I think we've found a normie wageslave with autism

*just can't help himself, has to reply*

*dies*
t. shitty thread

>*dies*
>t. shitty thread

what?

*can't follow simple english*

*a bleep blop bloop astericx*

keep working antboy

Attached: tjhfu33zwln01.png (866x635, 245K)

>derails thread and baits literally everyone
>complains that thread is shit
Take a look at this fuckin guy

*says nonsense for no reason*

*faggot nigger reddit posting*

I currently have a physical illness that prevents me from working, not sure if to be happy or upset

*spouts immature buzzwords to signal to other anons his ass is ready*

I'm actually an ex-Neet of six years that deliberately left neetdom to work in Mcdonalds as Not having a job or money was driving me insane as I was basically rotting in my room. Been here 3 months and made so many friends and have definitely improved my mental health. I now pay rent and buy my own shit. feels good man. I'm 22 btw.

holy shit how is r9k triggered by this? are you all retarded?

>Fuck niggers they don't contribute to society and steal our money
>Haha silly wagies
R9k is a strange place

I have mental illness and I am just lazy

Attached: laptop.png (558x400, 324K)

NEETs do contribute, they buy stuff and help the economy function while niggers only steal stuff.

>steal our money
the goverment GIVES me the money nigro
big diffrence

>Buying garbage
>Contributing

Nazis believed in all kinds of crazy mysticism shit, so you shouldn't be too surprised.

Fraud is theft, smart guy.

how is it fraud?

Where do you think the money would go that they get from benefits/social security or whatever it's called where he from.. they'd still buy stuff

I don't hate black people though. I might be in the minority here but I don't believe stupid jooo conspiracies and think blacks are subhuman. I'm also white, a virgin and a NEET.

>teh everyone I don't like is a notsee
Not everyone on Jow Forums is a nazi you mentally ill leftist

getting social security disability payments when you aren't disabled is fraud. Besides that, taxation is literally theft, so you're still stealing money from people, just with the government's guns instead of your own.

>getting social security disability payments when you aren't disabled is fraud
but i do have a disability
>Besides that, taxation is literally theft
oh boy here we go

>hurrrr what is context?

Attached: brainlet.jpg (1200x1000, 166K)

Hating niggers doesn't make you a nazi either snowflake.

Attached: NOOOOOO DAS WACISSS.jpg (750x562, 31K)

>so you're still stealing money from people
Get a job where you don't have to pay taxes then or an accountant who can work around it.

>be NEET
>Will never lose virginity
>Has to jerk it every day to feel normal
>Will never feel accomplishment, pride, or anything else besides consumption of product

Enjoy killing yourself in 10+ years neetfag

>Will never feel accomplishment, pride, or anything else besides consumption of product
well pride is a sin so.....

I want to do that too, but in my country not even mcdonalds will hire me since they'd have to pay me, at least, the full minimum wage of $18.93. Why would they do that when they can get 14 year olds who only have to get paid half that wage. Fuck Australia and fuck the minimum wage

I never actually called anyone a nazi you inbred, I'm saying groups of people that harbor stupid racist beliefs tend to not be rational, if you had any reading comprehension skills whatsoever you would have been able to divine that, but you couldn't get past your worthless ass emotions to do it, so here I am now, spelling it out for you.

>you inbred
Another leftist snowflake buzzword, noice

Ah the leftist is an ableist, how truly tolerant of you. SAY NO TO HATE!

You know, I knew you were going to say something like this when I typed it out and considered switching it with another word, but I gave you the benefit of the doubt. Way to fail me.

Being anti-authoritarian doesn't make you leftist.

>Falling for this obvious bait
wew lad

I know it's bait, but I can't help but respond.