Jacked off to teenagers with perfect boobs and nice asses again

>jacked off to teenagers with perfect boobs and nice asses again
does this make me a pedophile?

Attached: 1567581495470.png (570x480, 342K)

Other urls found in this thread:

xvideos.com/video16396303/girl_starts_in_prostitution
xvideos.com/video25451149/delhi_teen_seducing_video
sexualityresources.com/ask-sex-counselor/sex-tips-tricks-techniques/dog-fantasies
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>teenagers
no

Under 15 makes you a pedophile in my honest opinion. 15 is when they start to grow into their bodies and begin to look mostly indistinguishable from girls in their late teens. Before that, they still have uneven tits and shit.

No, don't worry about it user.

xvideos.com/video16396303/girl_starts_in_prostitution
xvideos.com/video25451149/delhi_teen_seducing_video
is it ok to jack off to these videos? the girls have perfect bodies.

>shitskins
no orginially

if wanting to fuck these girls is wrong then i dont want to be right
i love brown girls so much

Attached: 1566984828268.gif (500x281, 639K)

>15 is when they start to grow into their bodies
puberty happens earlier now, girls in middle school can look like 20+ used roasties

these girls are 18+ right?

a study was done where guys would rate girls on appearence while assuming all girls were 18+ and the age that got the highest ratings was 14.

Most girls in middle school are developed and physically attractive. A lot of them peak at height at that point too. i think putting an specific age is a bit odd but 13+ is not pedo

Based but true user

based babyfucker thread

link please? oringally

Dozens of studies have demonstrated that all men are attracted to pubescent women by measuring unconcious physical responses. They show that all men feel it but they vocally deny it and the ones that deny it the most are the ones who are the most attracted.
Feminism in the past launched a huge campaign to instate age of consent laws and pathologies natural male reactions. Even now feminists are trying to pathologize and criminalize normal male behavior like hitting on women, competitiveness, or bantering.

Literally just google it there are so many studies

His post kinda implies they're not. I don't know how he'd know unless he knew the source.

Must've been some fine ass 14 yos. I genuinely have never seen a 14 year old attractive, as a grown man. But I'm attracted to thickness, which is something a lot of girls don't really develop until their late teens and early 20s.

Attached: 0A5DFAC7-176A-4475-8669-803806773720.jpg (851x851, 455K)

It may be true that they're physically mature, but they're not psychologically. Making it legal for 18+s to fuck these girls would make a lot easier for these girls to be tricked by the older men.

If that's true, why are the jews trying to enforce paedophilia?

It's probably because you are a nigger.

Sometimes I play a VR social game called Rec Room. There are tons of girls aged 14-16 that try to flirt with me, just because of my deep voice. They're way more perverted than I am. Even after telling them my age, they usually continue teasing me. It makes me wish I was this much of a Chad in real life.

Attached: 1512703381057.jpg (1400x1551, 209K)

what do they say and how old are you?

Yeah, you're right about that. Beauty standards in my culture make it pretty hard to find underage girls attractive if you're not a pedophile.

23. They say my voice is hot; they want me to record audiobooks and do personal live ASMR for them, etc. A while back there was a Danish girl who was actually 19 and she was in love with my voice--literally begged for my Instagram or Snapchat as soon as she heard me.

It's an online game and I consider myself mature despite being a virgin, so it's easy for me to resist. But if I was in real life and the 15-year-old happened to look like pic related (a Japanese 15-year-old), it'd probably be a different story.

Attached: 20180916_051224-2196x2927.jpg (2196x2927, 1.41M)

>xvideos.com/video16396303/girl_starts_in_prostitution
>that kid walking between her and the camera is probably her little brother
>her getting scared when she hears a noise coming from inside because shes acting slutty
yeah you might want to avoid this one
not even clicking the other one

Attached: 1566965998296.jpg (452x410, 50K)

I really dont think they are. I mean you can point to the drag kid stuff but that's mostly just to instill femininity on men and boys. Jews are just like all men in that they are attracted to under18's but generally they like to keep these pleasures for themselves and away from the prying eyes of the goyim.

>do personal live ASMR for them
known feel

remember that "pubescent fertile teenage girls = pedo" is itself a jewish meme

Attached: Error Upload failed.jpg (598x718, 121K)

even young women can age very horribly very fast

Attached: pablo chloe grace moretz.jpg (932x899, 166K)

this meme was also pushed by feminists to artificially increase the value of degraded used up pussies; its also why men placed such a high premium on virginity, alongside with ensuring that their children were actually theirs

Attached: young woman vs old woman.jpg (543x697, 74K)

and to be fair, the girl on the left looks about as old as my mom, and my mom isnt exactly young; i guess its a combination of hormones in food + excessive makeup

Attached: female sexual attractiveness vs age.png (938x561, 45K)

to be honest, it must be terrifying to be a woman and realizing this

Attached: 1514466540336.jpg (798x951, 432K)

not clicking those. whoever did burn your fucking hard drives

does anyone know the backstory behind this picture?

Attached: 1558679073363.jpg (1263x1920, 816K)

who knows but i want my head between her thighs

Imagine calling two 15yr olds who are fucking eachother pedos/hebephiles

Attached: 1543480702863.jpg (1024x616, 100K)

its just xvideos bro

theres another picture of her

Attached: 1565682885189.jpg (1213x1920, 717K)

It's not terrifying if you're not brainwashed by lookism and have a loyal partner for life.

>to be honest, it must be terrifying to be a woman and realizing this
That's why the old hags petitioned to change the age of consent laws.

Attached: jealousy.png (724x312, 109K)

Id fucking dominate her throat and asshole with my cock

>women
>loyal
lmao, dogs have more loyalty than woman

Go fuck a dog then if you believe that so much, degenerate.

>lowered from 10 to 7
am i missing something? were people just going around fucking 7 year olds in the 1800s?

i dont fuck dogs, white women do

Stop lying. You're already tainted.

sexualityresources.com/ask-sex-counselor/sex-tips-tricks-techniques/dog-fantasies

*knotted
originaliryory

Attached: 1542548208597.webm (720x720, 1.58M)

So this is what robots do at home. Fascinating.

giving women freedom was a great mistake

Attached: 1511636351533.jpg (788x999, 320K)

why are you here then, arguing with robots?

I'm not arguing. Just actually coming to a realization. Heard plenty of stories here by sexless males fucking their dog/cat.

When you start learbing about these distinctions its too late for you.

Please kill yourself before you rape a child or become a tranny

fuck off goldbergstein, its you bastards who promote fucking PRE-PUBESCENT boys

C U N N Y
U
N
N
Y
orignal

REMOVE WOMEN FROM PREMISES

Attached: 1512590382032.jpg (900x1220, 219K)

ahhh~ i wanna taste some cunny~!
2d only of course

reminder that girls are hitting puberty earlier AND harder

>tfw 27 kv incel
>most stuff i jerk off to are thick/chubby/fat/borderline bbw women masturbating (but ones with huge tits and fat asses)

it is so shameful

Do you play it on pc or playstation

Pedophilia is defined by biological nature, not the government, or any other people. This is the only way it makes logical sense.

PS4. The game is cross-play with a variety of other platforms, including non-VR mode

I tried jerking off to them but my penis is still sore from three faps yesterday

I didnt know 14-16 year old girls played vr games is the game dead or it has a community i been in the mood for a type of rp game

I think that depends on when you log on, because it does seem to have a pretty international playerbase. Important to note also that it's not just a social game; there's a bunch of activities like disc golf, paintball, and even battle royale, among others. The community is pretty annoying for the most part, which is why I only play occasionally. It's a lot of NPC humor, people screaming and trying to be funny. But every now and again I manage to find decent people.