Pol is full of hypocrites

> pol says jews run the media and they spread lies about everything
> pol believes the government when they say aliens dont exist and they are not hiding extra-terrestrial advanced craft

thousands of abduction stories citing common themes since the dawn of man, physical evidence on land, skys, oceans, whistleblowers that have been murdered for trying to expose the truth (see phil schneider), and all of the depictions in ancient text and religions. oh and the ufos all seem to be around nukes, or trying to disarm them. what about the zimbwabe ufo encounter, where a ufo landed and et's literally got out and fucked with a bunch of kids during recess? and the kids all gave the same story.

youtu.be/bgZE8s0hBRQ

but yeah, its just the USA government trying to get you to believe its them so they dont expose their high tech? or its demons? morons.

anyone that doesnt believe in aliens and ET's simply hasnt done their research and is easily fooled by the jewish shills trying to destroy the narrative. funny how you dont believe the biggest red pill staring right in your face. bunch of dumbass hypocrites

Attached: 13971459.jpg (500x649, 44K)

Other urls found in this thread:

nypost.com/video/elon-musk-not-ruling-out-ufo-role-in-spacex-explosion/
youtube.com/watch?v=igUMDICqTpQ
youtube.com/watch?v=xedmfAgx8eg
youtu.be/Ea6GZ9O9LkI
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Stupid human know nothing!
We are not exist.
You is are ill.

I've never seen an ayyylium
I've seen plenty of jews though.

Attached: ayyylium.jpg (1440x1080, 60K)

Not to be a shill but what are you supposed to do about it once you believe?
Break into Area 51?
Contact the aliens yourself?
There's nothing anybody can change if the government actually had said high tech, and the government itself would be much more competent if they were in possession of it.

it would take an act of god to get them to release the tech.

the only thing you can do is meme it until its a common fact. as in, get donald trump to tweet something UFO related. that would shatter everything

>pol is a united front
God's chosen people sure are fuckin stupid.

I believe.

Attached: x files.jpg (1400x1400, 181K)

well you can keep hiding behind the excuse that pol isnt united to escape any responsibility, or you can do something about it and realize pol is the only thing we have left. so sit down with your tendies and milk and let others that care talk in this thread

>pol
>not Jow Forums
Op is a Fucking retarded newfag, fuck off fucktard nigger cocksucker

>Jews don't control the media.
>Here's one of them laughing.

Attached: 1522910250488m.jpg (932x1024, 99K)

>They are really close to breaking the contract with humaynes though.
>"Too retarded"

Attached: CgyjJi3.jpg (1838x2048, 129K)

let others that care talk in this thread
>Op is a Fucking retarded new fag, fuck off fuck tards nigger cocksucker

This is a logical fallacy. Neither concept is related or mutually exclusive.

Attached: 1528351055233.png (505x307, 11K)

nypost.com/video/elon-musk-not-ruling-out-ufo-role-in-spacex-explosion/

Aliens=Demons=Spirits=Interdimensional entities

Outer space=Inner space=The Astral Realms=The all is mind

Planets=Planes corresponding to spheres on the sephiroth as well as archetypes, elements, chakras, etc.

The moon is not natural. Sky is most likely a holographic projection.

The earth is most likely a torus with opening as south pole and north pole giving access to inner earth.

The only native species to this plane are the negroes. Latinos, Whites and Asians were seeded here, and only races who has the spark of the creator. Creator of negroes = the earth/mother earth/gaia. Born of the earth.

The Gods of the old worlds are literally archetypes being recycled thru the ages. "Semiramis and Horus/Tammuz were worshipped as "Madonna and child." And as the generations passed, they were worshipped under other names in different countries and languages. Many of these are recognizable - such as -Fortuna and Jupiter in Rome; Aphrodite and Adonis in Greece and Ashtoreth/Astarte and Molech/Baal in Canaan."--Syncretismas!by Martin G. Collins Forerunner, December 1995

Think of the Creator as encompassing both the male and female energy - thesis and antithesis - combining to form synthesis, which is the creation, the manifestation of the will of Creator. The holy trinity.

Now take that and invert it, which is what tptb do. A woman and her brother. They have sex and birth an inbred child. The woman is Semiramis, the mother of all whores. The brother/father is Nimrod. The son is Tammuz. The Egyptians took it a step further and said Tammuz/Horus was not just the son of, but the reincarnation of his father, Nimrod/Osiris. The Catholics took Joshua ben Joseph's story, which was spreading Gnosticism all over the place (we can't have that, now can we?) and applied this template to it, and now Semiramis is called Mary, and Tammuz is called Jesus.

The imagination, which we are taught to suppress and be dismissive of( being critical of "day dreaming" and being specifically forbidden from engaging in it at work or school, calling someone a "dreamer" implying that they are impractical and unsuccessful in "the real world") exists in a HIGHER plane, then we do, here on the physical. When people ask me for advice on opening the third eye, magick, rituals, etc.. I also state VISUALIZATION and BREATHING> Visualization in your mind is your "manifestation machine" and breathing properly, inhaling maximum qi, as those who have read frissell will recognize, is the fuel for that machine.

The reason they say "no one accomplishes anything by sitting around and day dreaming, is because EVERYONE can accomplish ANYTHING by doing just that.

Start with Ophiels Art and Practice of Creative Visualisaitions and follow it by doing all the practices mentioned there daily and you will see for yourself that there is so much more in this world.

The problem is people are thinking of the physical brain as the power source. The brain is the body of the mind.. Our bodies are vehicles for our souls, our brain is a vessel for our MINDS

The secret that scares the shit out of the tptb is our hearts electromagnetic field, much larger and more powerful than our minds. And when they synergize?? well lets just say theres a reason we get introduced to the heart/mind dialectic at a young age. Rather than seeing them as components of one divine function we are taught they are independant compopnents of a physical body.

ayy lmao

Dualism in all its variants is a trap, meant to keep us here.

Due to the fractal nature of reality, all densities contain within them another 7 densities. Which mean that these 7 densities are also contained within a single density of the higher fractal and so on ad infinitum.
Also relates to the concept of octaves, where the "8th" density is really just the next 1st density.

time is not the 4th dimension(which is actually a density, think of the chromatic scale do re mi fa sol la ti do,there are 7 densities, which are the spaces between the notes on the chromatic((colors)) scale, hence the colors of the rainbow and the norse myth of the rainbow bridge.
In any event time is not one.
Time is how our conscious mind structures manifestation of will.
Think of it this way time is a safeguard to prevent spiritually immature beings from manifesting things with unintended consequences

time isnt non existent because we cannot see it, it is non existent because linearity is not the way of the cosmos.

think of the tarot deck and the magician card.
By understanding the circular nature of all things he gains mastery over his environment.

What came first the chicken or the egg??
the correct answer is "a circle has no beginning"

Understanding that time is non sense if crucial to understanding the reality of our situation here.

gravity is electricity and magnetism, they are 3 modes of the same force.
Science has already "discovered" this to some degree,

To know is one thing, but the key is certainty.

One Surefire way to determine the truth is to see if it is repeated across time and geography albeit slightly adjusted for cultural bias

All alien abduction stories end the same. When the victim cries out to Jesus, the nightmare stops instantly. Aliens are fallen angels masquerading as extraterrestrials.

a third of creators energy rebelled(33%), a third of the penis is taken as PENance for the subjugation of the fallen. The hebrews and reptilians are long time allies..and more closely connected than many know. In atlantis the reptilians told the hebrews, "youre outsiders here" hitch your wagon to us and well make you kings on this planet. Reptilians view humans as cattle thanks to our tasty loosh, whats "goyim" mean again? Dig through history there are a few connections left unburied, only protected by the incredulity of the truth.

>pol believes the government when they say aliens dont exist and they are not hiding extra-terrestrial advanced craft

I don't believe the government at all. Don't speak on my behalf, cunt. Aliens are real.

based. Whenever this topic is brought up you're going to get a lot of "go back to /x/ space nigger" replies though.

Attached: cit_hidamari.jpg (300x278, 34K)

Jow Forums isn't one person so stop fucking addressing Jow Forums like it is you lazy cunt.

Attached: 1516061932591.jpg (960x712, 179K)

Nice drawing faggot.

Attached: ayyyyyyyyy.jpg (1583x955, 119K)

Attached: ayyy possibl.jpg (1024x570, 221K)

I especially like this one.

Attached: ayyyy.gif (333x444, 3.09M)

see bob lazar. look into his claims. he has said the same fucking story since day one, yet jews like stanton friendman have tried to destroy him. bob lazar worked and reverse engineered ufos and even took his friends out and RECORDED TEST FLIGHTS OF UFOS. What more evidence do you guys need?

youtube.com/watch?v=igUMDICqTpQ

Or how about phil schneider, who built underground bases and WAS MURDERED BY A PIANO WIRE HUNG AROUND HIS NECK.

youtube.com/watch?v=xedmfAgx8eg

Pol believes in pizzagate, yet ufos and aliens are just government larping to cover up their super duper b-52 bombers. Fucking idiots

Pol believes every conspiracy, except the real truth that is staring them in the face. Most of UFO world is bullshit scam artists triyng to make a buck. this is a disinfo campaign used to hide the truth. Simply read the stories and make your own conclusions

the government are the ones who spread the alien stories. its already declassified that alien abduction stories were created by the cia and such to discredit actual sightings of classified government aerospace tech. i imagine much the same goes on today

the goal is simple: get donald trump to tweet the bob lazar video, or something UFO related. then you will have the biggest happening of your life

some are USA, some are actual alien. see travis walton case

youtu.be/Ea6GZ9O9LkI

How does this relate to Jow Forums at all? Hiro needs to intervene, obviously there are some Jow Forums mods that are total queers

*X-Files theme music starts playing*

*local news anchorpersons start chuckling*

> pol is full of hypocrites
It's not hypocrisy. It's low IQ (aka average IQ).
I had fetishized Jow Forums before visiting it myself.
Now I've been around for quite some time, although I still value some of its unique traits, now I know that, in the end, it's a forum for average people (yes, average people can be edgy & woke).
>anyone that doesnt believe in aliens and ET's simply hasnt done their research
And they'll never do it. One requires tremendous willpower to be immune to the power of peer pressure.
A quote I like to tell among my social cycles is that it's faulty to assume that the human species is logic-oriented. We are mostly emotion-oriented animals and it requires tremendous personal training to make ourselves disable to "feels" driver (as our primary driver when making choices in life).

Attached: magic pepe1.gif (300x367, 52K)

>it's faulty to assume that the human species is logic-oriented.

..do some people actually assume this? Most men probably barely even understand what logic means, and most women equate logic with "mansplaining" aka wrongthink

Aliens are fallen angels, ever wonder why they all seem to dislike Jesus?

religious BS, so tired of you demon believers fucking up the truth

>..do some people actually assume this?
I think most normies assume this by default.

Aliens was behind 9/11

we need to get trump to tweet something about ufos

Attached: 1511745481013.png (709x1085, 296K)