Tfw no 1990s Japanese street racing gf

>tfw no 1990s Japanese street racing gf

Attached: 78edd98a6be33d47eff585ddb590c46d.jpg (800x555, 37K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=DrxJCOVsV1E
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Murder_of_Junko_Furuta
twitter.com/AnonBabble

it's been a while since i ran in the 90s

youtube.com/watch?v=DrxJCOVsV1E

>the nineties began 30 years ago
>street racing has been garbage for 15 years
Take me back bros. I just wanna get back in my shitty nissan and crash into a tree.

>when you imagine imagine living in 1990s as a 19 yo
>waking up around 5 am
>jumping into your car
>meeting with your friends at some spot with a nice view of the city
>drinking and having fun
>then driving around the town
>getting your gf
>having fun with her until the night
>you meet with your squad at night
>a big gathering
>some other squads join you too
>you drive on the highway while everyone you love with you
God I should stop imagining things and forget about GTO

Attached: 1537765448427.png (1000x1144, 186K)

5am is way too early, try 10 am
but yeah man I kinda wish I was born japanese most shit seems better over there, even youth delinquents seem more respectful and fun over there

>youth delinquents seem more respectful and fun over there
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Murder_of_Junko_Furuta

>he does not wants to be awake at blue hour (comfiest hour) and watch the sun rising up with friends
But yes delinquents are better there

Attached: bluehour01.jpg (800x498, 54K)

>what would be a standard rape and murder case is national travesty in japan
I rest my case, this shit is so rare that when it happens the japs are shocked, when it happens in America it'll get on the local news a fair bit and maybe on a major station for a few segments but thats it

not saying that 5am isn't comfy just that the street racers would probably be up late into the night driving and thus not able to wake up for the >blue hour

tfw you wont be able to drive these cars soon

those were amazing times OP

i miss the 90s. everything was fucking dope with barely any pressure. no job scarcity for the most part, women were whores but only a few were, music was based, and life in general seemed pretty complete (not sucked away by tech).

Crime Watch Daily has so much worse shit than this.

Wait why? I havent heard about a ban or anything?

>what would be a standard rape and murder case is national travesty in japan
Lmao you didnt read what they did, did you? I cant think of anything so brutal that's ever happened in the US to a poor single person. At least, from what's been reported. Japan obviously has a way lower crime rate than the rest of the world, but my point was you do have quite a bit of assholes in Japan. Once you actually learn the language, the rose colored glasses come off.

They raped her over 400 times, burned off her eyelids, set her on fire 3 times, locked her in a freezer, hung her and used her as a punching bag, put firecrackers in her vagina, make her drink her urine, etc. For 40 days. Name 1 case as bad as that in America.

yeah I din't read the whole thing lol
still worse shit has happened in the US and most delinquents in japan are limited to property and victim less crime, such as street racing, which this thread is about.

Never to late just started the dream at 22

Attached: IMG_20190906_003023.jpg (1824x1368, 961K)

>most delinquents in japan are limited to property and victim less crime
Most delinquents in general are. And I'm actually the one who made the thread. I just get autistic when people claim Japan or Japanese people in general are better at things or more fun when they themselves havent been there. I've been to Japan 7 times and have multiple Japanese friends and while its certainly a great country (I like it better than mine desu) it's definitely overhyped and over-romanticized on this site. Japs are a lot like the rest of the world, just colder emotion-wise. The friendly, happy-go-lucky Japanese image that most westerners think of when they think of Japanese people, are just japs in their robotic proper/workplace persona. Hang around them for a while as friends, and they could be just as much as assholes as anybody else in the world. They're still great people, but the "happy japan!" shit is all a meme.

Oi mate wanna tell us what you're doing? Are you in Japan too?

Many countries are aiming to ban combustion cars in cities soon, as well as the selling of new cars with petrol engines, we can see where this is all going for older vehicles, they will likely be limited in the kms they can travel per year.

AAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHH MAKE IT STOOOOOOPPPPPP
A JAP RACER GF IS ALL I WANT AAAARRRGGHHHH

Attached: 1558412756420.jpg (1080x809, 87K)

iktf oh pee

Attached: 1566997306211.jpg (720x540, 104K)