Playing with fortnite random duos

>playing with fortnite random duos
> one player is overjoyed that I have a mic, asks if he can add me when we both die
>he adds me, we play a bunch of games together
>he tells me he is 10 y/o. He is crazy impressed with me because I was able to get some kills
>literally talking to me like a God, asking me if he can build for me, if I want to tak his good gear
>I get a little power trip and then I realized that I could potentially change this kids entire future
>start feeding him opinions and views that I believe in. I try to redpill this kid as much as I can
>I hear his mom come into the room, and she tells him that "user, it's late you've got to go bed now!"
>"but m-"
>"go to bed no if ands or buts!"
>hes sad and begs me to play play with him next time he's online
>I agree, he's so happy because he doesn't have alot of friends irl.
>if I okay this right, I could be the only influencer in this kids life :o

I could use this kid to see what happens when you redpill a child, but what if he rebels and goes against his parents or some shit...

I feel like a dad right now lol.

What should we make this kid believe, Jow Forums

Attached: download-35.jpg (225x225, 8K)

I’ve never seen this pasta before. What the fuck are you doing talking to kids online anyway, fucking pedoleaf. Stick to your dog, maplenigger

Don't be a dickhead, do good canada, don't trasform him into a trap or other shit

Attached: 1526854810182.jpg (600x425, 148K)

Be a good Fortnite father you pleb, teach him how to dig hoes with those pickaxe, tell him that he'll get laid if he post his Fortnite wins on Roblox

Now go user, fatherhood is waiting upon you.

DANK, BASED AND REDPILLED

is nobody else going to ask who he's quoting?

All yours, leaf.

>What the fuck are you doing talking to kids online anyway, fucking pedoleaf.
I'm playing a game you dick head. I'm not jo fucking pedo, I don't know or care how this kid looks like.
I'm not a fucking degenerate. I won't be doing anything like that. I'll just redpill this kid on the Jews and their agendas, how the holocaust was a lie, how the white race is above other races etc etc..
I might raise this kid to be a bad kid, get him to say shit and that'll trouble in school and then his Irl parents will have to deal with the consequences...

Or I could make this kid a full on SJW and make him feel victimized from what his ancestors did, and how he should repent and give back to the minority communities as his family was created off the backs of niggers. (low probability of me doing this)

who are you quoting?

never played fortine but 1v1 me PUBG PLEBS.
once a killed someone with kar from over 500 without scope and he was driving a car
be afraid

my wife chino is so cute

Why did you guys steal /S4S/'s meme

I think cocoa is cuter

Attached: 1327034494479.jpg (350x365, 61K)

Only faggots ask 'who are you quoting'.
Look at the user who say that, they are all gayposters or degenerate weebs.

>pubg
1v1 me on aerowalk, nerd

If you redpill him it’ll lead him to this site and he’ll become even more of a loser. You should teach him to value himself more because he’s obviously got self esteem issues if he treats you like a god. If he doesn’t fix that, I can’t see him making friends irl or online.

Doesn’t matter. You should end your relationship with that boy. An adult shouldn’t need to be told why hanging out with a ten year old is wrong even if it’s online. Besides, it’s not your place to teach anyone anything. You aren’t his father.

>quake
miss me with that shit nigga

tell him to stop eating sugar and junk food and do lots of sports so his brain and muscle performance improves and thats how you got so good at videogames

Attached: 1501943266958.jpg (779x851, 244K)

webm or it didn't happen

Okay boomer thanks for the advice.
I'm going to carry this kid to a win and then if he wants another one for his stats then he will need to read mein Kampf. Once he has the base down then I'm going to teach him how to be charming, popular, and make friends. Then he can spread my teachings to those people.. My goal is to change his entire school

>I'm going to teach him how to be charming, popular, and make friends

dont you need to know how to do that yourself first before teaching him

>he will need to read mein Kampf.
i doubt he'll have the attention span for that

Haha nice bant, I'm actually quite the conversationist and am also very popular.
I don't think it'll be that hard to teach this boy my ways

He probably won't, but fortnite is a big part of his life so he'll want to get as many wins as possible.
So if will continue wanting to get wins, then he'll need to read. I'm also gonna do flash tests over the mic

i say get him more interested in hitler and all that so he'll actually kind of want to read it. baby steps

Yeah. Btw I'm just joking, I don't even play fortnite.
Hope you liked my story fren