Old online games that are absolute shit now

I fucking hate League of Legends nowadays. What a fucking normienigger infested downsyndrome cesspool. Season 1-3 was so cash. When did this shit happen and where did it go wrong?

That got me thinking, did you guys play some online games in the past that are absolute fucking crap now? Have you seen the game going to shit or did you just realise one day its ass now? I personally only have experience with some CoD games and League.

Attached: 1564948974841.png (440x452, 274K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=UN8CVOwcYus
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Oh loads of fucking games.
R6:S, CS:GO, Overwatch, TF2, SWTOR, GTA online, heck even payday2

Overwatch was always fucking hideous to beginn with imo. The only thjng that happened is that people realised how horrendous it was over time.

H&D2 someone? It's been a while since when last time I played this game. Game is dead since 2012 or 13.

Attached: Hidden_&_Dangerous_2.jpg (482x640, 38K)

Honestly, you're fucking right.
I think it might be the game I've raged the most at. I think I just got onboard the hype train and looked over everything.

Yeah maybe that also applies to league now that i think about it. Ive gone through like 3 fucking mice this year already, yet i keep playing this shit game. what do, user?

I honestly don't fucking know. Most online games are just pure crack. I used to constantly think about them in school and now in uni. Single player games always fucking bored me, you're playing a game once for 60 dollars, which where I live can fill your fridge for a week.

Heck, the only reason why I still play online vidya is because it's the only way I can interact with others. I play GTA with this old finnish friend of mine, and CSGO, Siege and TF2 with these other brits. I fucking hate real life interaction.

>World of Tanks
It became unbalanced and they removed all the good maps

>War Thunder
Kinda boring desu. It had potential and still has, but it doesn't seem to go anywhere

>Planetside 2
Pay2Win, toxic community and still only 4 maps

>Warframe
Still no sustainable endgame

>Every Call of Duty multiplayer
After the hype each CoD just dies. It's like a force of nature

Attached: Bird.jpg (510x765, 49K)

Yeah and then they turn to shit and you just end up being frustrated every single game. Honestly, this a problem. Its not healthy to keep playing this steaming pile of trash. FUCK

YEAH and League is my way to spend some time with efriends, but fuck is the game bad. Are there any fun online games out there? And if so, will they all just end up as being unbalanced dumpsterfires?

Gwent, they destroyed it completely for me after the "final" release, and making nice decks was comfy...

Attached: 7f81f30d1dcf3acb95385a4e0e5f362a.jpg (456x731, 52K)

I tried getting into DOTA 2. Too fucking hard man. It's also filled with ruskis. SWTOR is still fun, but the combat fucking sucks. I used to play with a guild but they all left due to the game just getting old. Payday2 is a shit fest.

>Every Call of Duty multiplayer
Very true. Just play them for like a couple of months and then they turn to shit. Thats why I generally just try to stay away from these shit games nowadays. Was really sad tho when MW3 died. That sucked back then.

Alright, this will fucking sound weird, but hear my out for a moment fellow user.
Clash Royale and Brawl Stars, are they games for kids? Yeah. Are they slightly fun? Yeah. The thing I like with those games is that you can pick them up and play them for 5 minutes, I play them during courses with my phone being muted.

Yeah DOTA is just ass, I dont get it. I tried getting back into minecraft but its also not the same anymore. SO many new mechanics and blocks, its just not comfy anymore. It used to be simple fun.

Other than that, I've gotten into HOI4 and back into Civ 5, I used to play civ 5 through the night, was really fun.

How the fuck do people get so into online games. I grind until I feel proficient then stop.
And I only play competitive while sloshed otherwise I'm likely to obliterate my whole rig.
I haven't had an online Friend since 2009

>Clash Royale
Honestly, ive seen guys play this on campus, I used to play Clash of Clans on and off years ago. I mean it looks semi comfy and you can just quit after a quick round. Maybe ill actually look into that, thanks man!

It's the best form of escape, you're not "user Anonson", you're "xXanonslayerXx" shittalking others with your friends, drinking soda and water till the sun comes back up, sending memes. When you get into it, you can never get out.

Oh also, Borderlands 3. Im really stoked about it. Its semi comfy but i never spent enormous amounts of time in the prequels. But yeah ill definitely try that one.

Its fun, especially if you are a kind of competetive person. Also, especially League in its prime, was just really fun. You could come home from school and just play a couple of games with some dudes on a skype group call and try out weird combos. Idk i kinda miss it, but thats what was appealing to me, user.

My friends played some bedwars with me, honestly really fucking fun. Specially seeing those 12 year old kids rage in chat.

Yeah but idk if have the patience to get into it. Its just boring if you suck complete ass and lose every round to a 12 y/o calling you a nigger.

Attached: 35ef8653-062d-435d-a9b0-f106e985fd56.jpg (400x400, 16K)

I remember being 13, returning home from school, going home, jumping on the computer for hours, going for tennis practice, then grabbing a kebab then playing for another two hours. Looks like nothing changes after you become a teen.

I believe you but Its real unfortunate that soloing alot of online games isn't very fun and straight up discouraged.
carrying a team of people you don't know and doing better than them gives you a short rush that can be replicated by anything challenging desu

Very comfy, user. Coming back, playing a quick game, going to the local chess club, come home and feed until sun was up haha. Man, I miss this shit. Sadly live and League went downhill pretty quickly, apparently

Yeah, I'm always the last one in the team. I don't play solo either. The thing is, most games are fucking boring without friends.

I played a bit of siege ranked a decent while ago, I went in solo. I was around gold 2 at the time, it's around the upper-middle of the ELO range. My team had a diamond, the best rank at the time. The rest were silver, the middle elo and bronze, the lowest elo. The diamond did the carrying for his friends without me having to do anything.

Also, what kinda discourages me from getting back into minecraft are the servers. You can buy kits and server current for real money, thats pretty gay, ngl. Losing a game only cuz someone used his dads credit card number to get a kit for 200 bucks is just sad, ngl.

I know that from league, user. Its frustrating, especially when you know these guys. You just end up being useless while they do all the carrying, thats a pretty dull experience.

Yeah, or you can grind for them. Thing is, it takes 100s of hours to get a decent kit in those servers.

LoL has always been a normienigger infested downsyndrome cesspool and people said so from the very start. You're just a Zoomer who's nostalgiafagging about your time as a 12-16 year old playing LoL.

Retail WoW

I've started very late with Legion and it was pretty cool. Then BfA came around and was an overall downgrade to pretty much every gameplay-related system of Legion. It feels like the predecessor of Legion, not vice versa.

Dota is good but the skill floor is still huge after 8 years. They've made the game more technically advanced and accessible to everyone but harder to actually play, if you get me.
It's a rare example of a Valve game that's actually gotten better with age, though.

Thinking about it, yeah. TF2 is utter shit. CSGO is alright, not as good as before though.

who even plays TF2 at this point? Is the community still alive? Ive never really been involved with it.

Yeah people play it. Recently, all the ingame items lost a good deal of value due to a glitch. It's really comfy though. Even though I stopped playing it.

Oh and it has a competitive mode.

The only online game that is still as good as 5 years ago is argueably only the DrachenGame. Rainer, gib a ruh!

Is it still worth looking into it in 2019 tho? As an absolute beginner? I used to play it in like 2015 for a month or two but never really got into it.

Maybe? It's easy as fuck to get into. Literally the simplest version of an FPS.

Aight, I guess ill look into that.

Also is there a r9k minecraft server? Like an actual "official" one? That would be pretty fun I guess.

dude, i'm a absolute casual and i can have fun with Dota2. its hard as fuck but also very rewards. also free

Attached: 1542297705430.png (600x485, 195K)

Saw some threads about it a while back. Wouldn't join one desu. Your shit will probably get griefed.

hmm, idk if i want to get into another MOBA game. And adjusting after years of league might be tiresome. Maybe ill look into it in the future.

Yeah same, but everytime I tried to join the server was down lmao. Kinda disappointing, honestly.

>He hasn't taken the nosalgiapill yet

Come home, child. To Midgard.
youtube.com/watch?v=UN8CVOwcYus

probably minecraft and the civilisation series. both are polluted with reddit-tier retards

CS:GO feels the worst.

they really just fucked all the gun mechanics up. nothing feels right

>civilisation series
damn, I never played these. I feel like i missed something great

Let's continue this.

Path of exile seems alright. I played a bit of smite and thought it was decent.

Thank fuck I never really played the new CS:GO. Stopped early 2017 and i dont regret it.

Minecraft, yeah with all those zoomers going "fortnite bad minecraft good keanu reeves wholesome 100". But what about Civ? what happened to that. I played 5 alot and have like 100 hours in 6.

cIassic wow

CSGO, tf2 or any other dogshit ancient valve/steam game. Literally the only reason people play them is for the artificially inflated skins. The case/key system and all the other 'rare' cosmetic shit is the worst thing to ever be introduced to online gaming.
>b..but you don't have to buy the skins
Remember when you could unlock cool shit just by actually playing the game? Makes me sick that valve claim to care about gamers when they are the most money grabbing cunts to have been in mainstream gaming.

>the most money grabbing cunts to have been in mainstream gaming
EA

On par with if not worse. Valve were selling cases long before ea.

Its just a fun littel surprise mechanic. Zoomers love those. I cant really say anything tho, ive never played any valve online games, frankly.

hate how they changed the iconic gun sounds for some cheap nasty sound shit. I know it's more real but it's more ugly.

all that act with gabe newell pretending to be your friend and the customers best interest is shit. valve is just as greedy as EA, Konami and Bandai Namco. Valve have made some fanatastic games but why the fuck would you do that when you can flip a monsterous profit selling fucking pixels.

they raped team fortress 2, they killed it all of its charm and fun gameplay. if a gun is too fun they nerf it into the ground making it unusable.

My god man, you fucking reminded me of Gwent. What a cool game it was.
I played it during the alpha and beta, I really miss the old Scoia'tael Dwarfs deck, Weather Monsters, Nekker Consume, the old Cerys resurrect deck, and my favourite, Alchemy Nilfgaard.
Fuck, they also changed the soundtrack, am i wrong?

What Valve did to TF2 is a travesty, so much potential that could have lasted long into today had they not fuck it all up and focus on CSGO crates. At least for now Warframe is pretty alright.
It is still regularly in the top 10 most played Steam games, there is still an audience. The issue is Valve implementing a completely horrid matchmaking system while also trying but not really trying to push the competitive mode, which is executed horribly for a game like TF2 given the nature of the classes. Casual is a very mixed bag, sometimes you will find a pretty good game, more often than not you either get the guys who just fuck around or that painfully obvious Sniper or Spy hacking with almost no one bothering to kick. Then there was the recent fiasco with unusual hats becoming practically worthless from a glitch or something.
All the while Pyro is barely even touched, far too often do I have to go W+M1 for the team to even get a chance.

Yeah bros, Gwent was so fucking good in the open beta. It all went to shit after the midwinter patch.

pyro is way too strong. Ubering a pyro is much more effective than ubering a heavy which shouldn't be the case.

>Clash Royale
kek. Game is complete shit now compared to what it was.
t. played since global launch

WorldOfTanks coz fucking belorusian apes are adding more russian bias without weakspots then tomatoes are crying about gold spam+ fucking 25% rng. Will sell my acc soon and i regret my 7 years of playing this.

Doesnt have to be missed, start playing them

Runescape
I don't care that old school is a thing. It'll never be the same as the actual old days

What good are non-normies good for in online games?
They are cancer of all online games. Can't behave themselves near women, will flame and ninja loot if you criticize them. Act like kids all the time.