60 million Americans have been murdered in the name of convenience through abortion

60 million Americans have been murdered in the name of convenience through abortion.

Attached: uc-baby-3d-ultrasound-brampton-on_19[1].jpg (522x440, 16K)

better than having 60 million negroes running around lol

s i x t y
m i l l i o n

60 million!!!

If only it were more.
Let's get to 100 million dead mutts!

Seriously man the world is fucked, America is most definitely fucked and you having this state of mind is fucked. You have no idea how Jewish you sound right now.

hello britain

Ten holocausts

why does it sound jewish? i would think it sounds more jewish to think the opposite? maybe you sound jewish

It sounds leftist

how

idk, trying to get in his head

cute shillposter!

Attached: 2teappbee.png (810x920, 897K)

Left is heavily influenced by Jews. The same people advocating for abortion are the same people advocating for gay "rights" and bashing Christianity along the way. Jews hate Christ (((extreme left))) hates Christ.

Attached: 1528302882684.jpg (298x292, 21K)

did you click the wrong board?

were they shot?

but most abortions kill niggs, if you outlaw it then suddenly you have hundreds of millions of blacks that are going to lower the stats even more than 56%
but you probably want that

Is this not /co/?

60 000 000

One hundred times the population of Alaska

going to need more examples here im still not following

Not enough.
Jow Forums might agree with your retarded opinion though, why not post it there?

60 million people spared from suffering

Accusing me of something that I in no way hinted to believing. Literal kike debating skills.
>you

Attached: 1527769595513.png (1159x665, 231K)

Ten million groups of six innocent people
murdered in cold blood

nobody is saying abortion is good but w/out it that is a reality yes it might have been a false equivalency or whatever ok but that is what you will get nonetheless

abortion is a type of eugenics therefor abortion is ok

Stop being a squirmy Jew. It is just a conversation. You already implied it was good here.
>but most abortions kill niggs, if you outlaw it then suddenly you have hundreds of millions of blacks that are going to lower the stats even more than 56%
And now you are saying.
>nobody is saying abortion is good
Seriously chill. It seems as if your reasoning skills need touched up on. You need Jesus.

yes... a necessary evil. dont you belong on nu/pol/

"necessary evil" which will be for the good of mankind. Your words and definitions are even twisted in your own head. Like I said you need Jesus. Whites have always been a minority in the world. Your narrow mindedness only sees few options to the problems. You think more human suffering is going to bring about world peace. Do you understand why I think you are a Satanic Jew?

"A necessary evil."

Mods pls move this thread to Jow Forums

no u

Most of those are blacks so I guess it isn't too bad.

We learned in Bio 1 that it is just a clump off cells. Its not murder.

okay, just check to make sure before you kill it

> Implies that enslaving a woman to her unborn child, which's nerves haven't even fully connected to their brains, is any better
> Doesn't complain about the metric fuckton of pigs getting slaughtered each year, even though they're objectively more intelligent than most 3 year old humans

libtard trolled epic style