Alex Jones gonna go nuts over this.

> offed to send a message
> pedo that knew walls were closing in?
> Illuminati blood sacrifice

Attached: bourdain.jpg (928x523, 73K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7eJqXEoUU3U
youtube.com/watch?time_continue=3&v=GKZpqwhJUbs
insideedition.com/kate-spade-dead-55-andy-spade-dons-mouse-mask-hes-spotted-first-time-wifes-death-43972
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5807979/Asia-Argento-embraces-Hugo-Clement-shared-attack-Harvey-Weinstein-Cannes.html
youtube.com/watch?v=GKZpqwhJUbs
independent.co.uk/arts-entertainment/films/news/harvey-weinstein-scandal-rape-sexual-assault-anthony-bourdain-quentin-tarantino-complicit-shame-a8026741.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

TONY GOT WHACKED??

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 77K)

This cunt offed himself?

Unironically sad about this. Tony was a crazy motherfucker.

DUDE. he is totally part of the pedo cult.
just look at all of his friends.
daniel bouloud (chef friend of JOHN PODESTA)
david choe, pic related. (made over $200 million dollars as facebook's artist)
the obama connect
the cnn connect
the tattoos
the shady past
mother new york times culture editor-in-chief got him his first show (a cooks tour) and book deal (kitchen confidential) even though he makes it seem like he's a nobody.
the episode of parts unknown in cologne where he meets with a german (((artist))) who says all german people should be bred out of existence. no more whites, only cappuccino colored people.

im glad this fucker died. i lost all respect for him. he knows the walls are closing in on.

Attached: cambodia pizza mural.jpg (564x564, 39K)

This nigga get silent assassin rating? Make it look like suicide?

Attached: hitman.jpg (315x614, 55K)

Attached: Tony B.gif (360x202, 2.85M)

also, checked
youtube.com/watch?v=7eJqXEoUU3U

praise

don't let this thread die, this guy is important, knew a lot.

Attached: david choe dress.jpg (580x869, 108K)

Attached: bouloud podesta.jpg (2048x1130, 214K)

Attached: bouloud bourdain.jpg (1060x705, 155K)

fuggg

Guy on the left has an interesting face.

youtube.com/watch?time_continue=3&v=GKZpqwhJUbs

Is Asia Argento a former or current Allison Mack type actress? A recruiter or former for an NXIVM type of sex cult.

I'm sure NXIVM wasn't the only such sex cult running in Hollywood.

Suicide is believable for this guy. He struggled with addiction and depression all his life, it's not like that banker that killed himself by shooting himself 9 times with a nail gun

Pedo that knew the walls were closing in. Bourdains name came up on NXIVM client lists of people that requested young girls age 6-9. Screencap this.

There is a lot of material for speculation. Infowars will go nuts on this.

Fucker got killed in Europe during Bilderberg.
Got tats that look like Asia Argento's tats.
Girlfriend blasts Weinstein in Cannes, France.

> Girlfriend Italian
> Bilderberg in Turin, Italy
> Biggest Bilderberg meeting ever, top Cardinal shows
> Girlfriend bashes Weinstein in Cannes, France
> Girlfriend claims Cannes film festival is hunting ground for sexual predators in industry
> NXIVM sex cult busted this year, Preyed on Hollywood starlets. Sex trafficking.
> sides with roastie against other men in entertainment

Day after Bilderberg's 1st day meet, fucker found dead in France.

Bump. Looks like warring elite factions. None of them are your friends. Don't trust anyone aligned with: Roy Cohn, Sheldon Adelson, Jefferey Epstein, Black Cube (who Bourdain apparently called out on Twitter recently), Blackwater, Kushner, etc...

This checks out.

STOP IT!!!!!

IF drugs were the issue he would have OD!!!!

He hung himself or was murdered.

He was either depresed over his girlfriend seen with younger man (HE IS VERY WEAK TO TAKE HIS LIFE)

Or he fucked young kids, heard rumors it is coming down...

Or he was with people who fuck kids and was going to rat... and suicided.

1, 2, or 3,

Pick one. OD and drugs are not one of them.

If a heroin addict that kicked the habit years ago wants to commit suicide he will shoot up!!! not hang himself!!

Shooting up is the "great death" as many have said, it is bliss you feel nothing...

Why hurt yourself when checkign out if you have a better way you have been denying yourself of ryears???

Makes no sense, he was offed or was going to be indicted..

Attached: 1528465603936.jpg (960x540, 97K)

>alex jones
>touching anything to do with pedo elite kikes with a 10 foot pole
nice joke
he'll just prattle on about gay frogs and fish people

Quit posting this in every thread and then bailing when we ask for sources, you disinfo fuck.

pizza guy

Attached: pizza.boi.jpg (500x500, 92K)

TRUMP CURSE STRIKES AGAIN!! LMAOOOOO

Should add that I'd love to be proven wrong.

Attached: harvey.rose.jpg (1200x630, 70K)

Attached: pervs.harv.ab.jpg (636x382, 55K)

Try asking Hugo Clement

Attached: baldwin.threat.jpg (634x728, 42K)

I'm starting to hate this boomer board.
everything's a gotdamn conspiracy to you retards.

Rose Cocaine face

Everything with the kikes turns out to be true

nice gets. the last thing that happened was probably a genuine sad suicide. He had bad connections to the satanic elites, and the trail was getting hot.

RIP boomer

Attached: abw1.jpg (634x567, 63K)

What the fuck. I can't believe they don't understand the horror of what they're saying.

Attached: 1525820467474.png (947x941, 1.08M)

Same reason hunter thompson checked out
allegedly

Attached: ho1.jpg (500x375, 40K)

Attached: whore.jpg (500x375, 33K)

Attached: hotard.jpg (500x375, 36K)

How many suicide bullets to the back of the head?

What did they tweet that was alec responding to??

Trump curse strikes again.

This guy was fucking BASED

Attached: Screenshot_20180609-003607.png (1440x2560, 843K)

None. News outlets say he hung himself.

How is David Choe a pedo?

He worked for CNN, he was most likley a pedo or pedo protector himself. Good Riddance, another MSM profile bites the dust!

They "suicided" him.
Just like they did with Assange.

Attached: 146773897312911.jpg (500x545, 55K)

looks like he is very good at sniffing buttholes

Assange is alive

newfag leave!

I'm putting bets down on getting rid of a loose end that they didn't have any good blackmail material on.

gf tat

Attached: asia23.jpg (300x300, 25K)

Attached: asia.sacrifice.jpg (736x476, 97K)

Attached: jew.tattoo.jpg (500x375, 35K)

Nice digits but no. The truth is he went up against Trump whom god has ordained.

harvey

Attached: luvvers.jpg (800x555, 35K)

Doesn't she have money? Why do all of her tattoos look worse than prison tattoos?

who is this?

>>The Rescuers is a 1977 American animated adventure comedy-drama produced by Walt Disney Productions and released by Buena Vista Distribution. The 23rd Disney animated feature film, the film is about the Rescue Aid Society, an international mouse organization headquartered in New York City and shadowing the United Nations, dedicated to helping abduction victims around the world at large
>insideedition.com/kate-spade-dead-55-andy-spade-dons-mouse-mask-hes-spotted-first-time-wifes-death-43972

Anthony Bourdain's cultist GF

Btw take note Jow Forums the "orthodox cross" ain't Christian, it's the Eastern half of Mystery Babylon

The "orthobro" shilling is psyop against real Christianity

Wtf yo... wtf

Kate Spade, Dutch queens sister, bourdain. Somethings stirring

Attached: 1482364607853.png (3072x3118, 2.31M)

asia tattoos

Attached: asia.jpg (740x1021, 77K)

PizzaGate happening real soon. I can feel the mojo swirling.

he got cucked twice, he couldnt handle it, so hanged himself. Sounds reasonable for an infidel cuck.

I just read that Kate Spade was obsessed with Robin Williams suicide. I think he offed himself because he had Kuru. I think maybe she found out she had it too. Same with Anthony. But, the rat mask thing makes me think they may have been suicided. Either way...

Yes, he did.

I don't even know wtf NXIVM is but it sounds retarded and you sound less than credible.

Attached: cannibal.png (663x371, 202K)

>I'm ignorant and you sound retarded
Jfc do they even give you faggots basic Intel?

No, he just had enough

Yeah, if you don't think she's fucking this dude, you're an idiot. That embrace doesn't lie.

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5807979/Asia-Argento-embraces-Hugo-Clement-shared-attack-Harvey-Weinstein-Cannes.html

Attached: 4CE8EE6800000578-0-image-a-4_1528203394846.jpg (634x953, 87K)

The Lavender Scare is still a thing in government. Cohn died because of having AIDS. He was also Trump's attorney for many years and had mob ties for defending some of them as well. Epstein seems to many as the big fish but there's gotta be someone above him. Lolita Island has to be just a piece of the puzzle. Also, why the fuck did John Kerry go to Antarctica?

sounds like a pedo to me

Ignorant of what? Some /x/ tier conspiracy? Spare me the nonsense. Bourdain had a lot of debts to people that he knew that he couldn't handle. Suicide my ass.

Definitely not a cousin hug, that's for sure.

He was a very melancholic goy. I can see him legitimately offing himself, even having been a part of the Illuminati. Fuck him for doing it while having a daughter. It will hang over her for the rest of her life.

he utilized his chef/butchery skills
extracting walnuts/pineal 4 show
peeps are freakin over the walnut shortage

Attached: walnuts.jpg (411x500, 40K)

NEWFAGS WATCH THIS AND THEN GET THE FUCK OUT OF HERE

youtube.com/watch?v=GKZpqwhJUbs

>Bourdain had a lot of debts to people that he knew that he couldn't handle.
he could write a 10 page book with the words muh dick on every page and charge $100 a copy and liberals would throw their money at him. debt my ass

>but there's gotta be someone above him
Probably the Zionists who operate out of Israel and (rumor has it) used both Cohn and Epstein to run blackmailing ops on politicians around the world. Seems kind of obvious.

His former restaurant suddenly closed in 2017. Same year that he said this: independent.co.uk/arts-entertainment/films/news/harvey-weinstein-scandal-rape-sexual-assault-anthony-bourdain-quentin-tarantino-complicit-shame-a8026741.html

Attached: 1D4AD81F-D6A0-498F-9E2A-53A5906D1354.jpg (1162x378, 142K)

But let's think for a second. If we had to make a chart and name names, who would be closer to the top? I know it couldn't be Epstein because who's above him? Nadia Marcinkova?

some short-order cook offs himself and you faggots are crying all over your keyboards.now thats comedy.

former restaurant. he hasn't worked in the restaurant business in over a decade. all he does is smoke pot, travel, and eat on CNN's dime and gets paid for doing it. Oh so much liabilities adding up plus his paid "speaking appearances" and merchandise. oh he had so much debt

>Ignorant of what
NXIVM
Look it up, it's not fucking conspiracy you retarded faggot kike.

>name names
Benjamin Netanyahu

Mossad

carl benjamin

Of course: and Black Cube, SIS, CIA, MI5/6, Amazon, etc... = ALL THE SAME TEAM

this is true. as an ex-heroin addict and a depressed person, i can 1000% vouch for this. no ex dope fiend would literally ever choose any other method.

he was hooked up with comped paddock and filipino muslim child traffickers

Attached: marilou.danley.vegas.jpg (625x350, 69K)

Anthony did enjoy eating animal brains... also organs....

Seems like he must've been spiraling out of control since his divorce.

You'd have to be totally insane to date a crazy bitch like that Italian broad he was with. Pretty shitty news, I really enjoyed his shows.

Who honestly gives a fuck? He's dead where he belongs after 61 miserable years as a shitty chef who hated practically everything. S.

>kike
Have you looked at your flag? You might as well change your name to United States of Israel.

you do apparently

>enjoying a junkie cooking food on TV
what a beta bitch you must be.

Not really, I think it's hilarious that he's dead. Good fucking riddance.