Let’s discuss the worst board on Jow Forums

Let’s discuss the worst board on Jow Forums.

Attached: FEE58767-FCDC-41A0-BB79-66992E8CFC77.jpg (538x96, 21K)

Rude

/b/ gives all of us a bad reputation, Every time a newfag on youtube makes a video on some stupid shit that went down on /b/ they usually refer to ALL of Jow Forums as /b/

and thats a good thing outsider

yes, and all the newfags flock to /b/ and leave the other boards in peace

[s4s]... my friends are there!

Attached: 1481990791039.png (1024x1024, 129K)

OP sos un rudo hijo de puta

Attached: 1503282746065.png (1445x1113, 1.48M)

They arent your friends. They just feed off of your attention.
[s4s] was once great. It all went downhill once some egotistical bastards found a board small enough that they could spam until they gained a false sense of popularity.
This should not occur on Jow Forums. There are tons of other communities where this happens. It’s become no different from twitter, discord, youtube, tumblr etc.

Basicly bant without flags desu

Not even close. Jow Forums has its issues but it still feels like I’m using Jow Forums.

I just looked and there's two furry namefags roleplaying sex, is this normal for [s4s]?

its where all the trannys and faggots should go. Yeah its unanimous. Trannies are gay

you misspelled Jow Forums

No, furry roleplay there is either ironic or used as bait. It’s not common. Gay/sissy/tranny stuff is incredibly rampant on the board though. It’s fine by me to be gay and sometimes it’s even funny or cute but it’s often forced upon people.

I posted there for a bit but I quickly realised some of their shitposts weren't joking
came here instead because you guys are slightly less autistic and the name bant intrigued me

/b/ it's too weird

After all those years I still don't understand how does [s4s] works or what the people there is talking about.

or Jow Forums
they're both putrescent cesspools and the youtube fucknuts are moronic. it's like they think all the people on /ck/ are suicidal pedophiles who jerk off to loli and traps, but are neo-nazis that hate blacks. /b/ and Jow Forums is where degenerates like that originate

/b/ is extremely normal. Most of the people on [s4s] did their time on /b/ and other tame boards. I spent lots of time on [s4s] and nobody was even slightly phased by /b/ tier content. It’s where oldfigs go to pretend they aren’t sick of this place.

I find all the other boards to be fairly ordered in some way, but /b/ feels ridiculous and chaotic

>not /b/, /soc/, Jow Forums or /lgbt/

this, literally.

That was my first board as it might have been with everyone. /b/ was a shitshow then and it's a shitshow now.

Too normal it's like the normalfags took over.

Attached: 1504900698199.jpg (596x593, 143K)

Can’t expect a board called “Random” to be anything but random. It’s fitting. Even this board has the international part to give us a topic when we have none. There will always be the the underlying banter about countries.