What's your fetish Jow Forums?

What's your fetish Jow Forums?

Attached: totallyspies.jpg (680x510, 139K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ZbzNc7pyvNs
youtube.com/watch?v=TQ3Lw4nNRso
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Bodysuit heroines in their mid 30s

traps getting cummed in

gentle femdom

Attached: ae3.jpg (622x1248, 285K)

Lolidom

Brown and thicc.

Attached: 1527693279338.jpg (602x900, 500K)

I guess if I had to say, this would be it.

Women who have retired early due to an injury from a horse riding accident that happened at least 4 years ago or more.

all of them

Attached: brain.jpg (800x450, 55K)

Am i your fetish?? (0 ᵌ 0)

yes

Faces?

A fellow patrician, I see

Powerful women

Attached: Tanya_Granic_Allen_.jpg (1200x675, 137K)

My fetish personally is seeing masses of non white women succumb to white men within the west and give up their culture and leftist politics because they love getting dicked so much

in short

EL SEXO CRUSADO

THE CALL FOR WHITE MEN OF THE WEST TO DOMINATE THE NON WHITE WOMEN OF THE WEST TO THE POINT OF CONTROLLING THEIR VOTING

THE ONLY WAY TO ACHIEVE WHITE AUTONOMY IS DOMINATION OF THE NON WHITE RACES WITHIN THE WEST
THIS IS DONE BY DOMINATING THEIR WOMEN

S.ËX CR.USADË

Attached: 1518200287852.jpg (896x1286, 370K)

Damn.
Not wrong

Why haven't the mods pegged your arse yet for breaking global rule 10?

Daily reminder that if you have any desires other than impregnation you have a fetish that needs to be cured.

BEYAZ BOGA my white brother.

Attached: BEYAZ BOGA 8.jpg (653x629, 311K)

lol no, asian women who fuck white men are usually insane self loathing lefties on par with the worst of white and jew women

Birds

a problem with that is that after a few generations it doesn't become white autonomy anymore. It just becomes conservative.

Attached: we-live-in-a-society_o_7228119.jpg (780x645, 127K)

T. AUTIST THAT POSTS ON Jow Forums BY CHOICE ABOUT 2D WAIFUS

THE ENTIRE NOTION OF SAC CRUSHADE IS DOMINATION OF SAID WOMEN TO STEAL THEM FROM THE LEFT RETARD

YOU'RE NOT GOING TO BE ABLE TO REMOVE NON WHITE DEMOGRAPHICS IN THE WEST WITHOUT DOMINATING THEM
AND YOU CANT DOMINATE THEM VIOLENTLY BECAUSE THAT JUST FUELS THE POLICE STATE CURRENTLY FUCKING WHITE AUTONOMY IN THE ASS TO BEGIN WITH
A MAJOR VIOLENT ATTEMPT WOULD JUST BE USED BY OTHER COUNTRIES AS JUSTIFICATION TO COME AND STEAL LAND UNDER THE GUISE OF PEACEKEEPING

THE ONLY WAY TO DOMINATE THE NON WHITE DEMOGRAPHICS IS TO DOMINATE AND STEAL THEIR WOMEN
TURN THEM INTO PRO WHITE VOTERS
THAT WAY WE CAN BRING WHITE AUTONOMY BACK AS WELL AS MEMEING A PRIORITISATION OF TRADITIONAL FEMININITY OVER MODERN FEMINIST IDEALS

ITS THE ONLY WAY
DOMINATION OF WOMEN TO THE POINT THAT THEY VOTE FOR WHITE INTERESTS

THE ONLY PEOPLE THAT COULD BE AGAINST THE NOTION THAT WHITE MALES SHOULD DOMINATE THE ENTIRE SEXUAL MARKET ARE NON WHITE SHILLS, HOMOSEXUALS, AND LEFTIST ROASTIES THAT DONT WANT THEIR DATING POOL TO BE NOTHING BUT BETAS AND NIGGERS

ITS THE ONLY WAY

SËX CRUSADË

Attached: 1517472802704.jpg (1280x1580, 549K)

AFTER A FEW GENERATIONS OF TRUE WHITE AUTONOMY, NON WHITE AND INTERRACIAL DEMOGRAPHICS WOULD BE EVEN SMALLER MINORITIES THAN THEY ARE TODAY IF NOT OUTRIGHT EXPELLED FROM SOME NATIONS. THE ONLY WAY TO THAT FUTURE IS TO DOMINATE THE DEMOGRAPHICS THAT EXIST NOW, WHICH IS TO SAY, DOMINATE NON WHITE WOMEN TO STEAL THEIR VOTES FROM THE LEFT WING.

It's the only way. Unless the idea of non white demographics expanding to the point of taking over democratic nations is your plan, with any sort of violent or racial based resistance being marginalised into the fringe.

WHITE MALE DRIVEN EXOGAMY
IT IS THE ONLY WAY TO DOMINATE

SËX CRUSADË

Attached: 1516861188066.jpg (700x725, 71K)

Someone else on Jow Forums watches Saberspark too I see.

Attached: 1528509201046.jpg (780x645, 144K)

Attached: Thumbs up.jpg (450x503, 37K)

Abstinence

T. UNABLE TO COUNTER THE NOTION OF SEXU CRUSAMBO SO RELIES ON QUEER MEMES AND CIRCLE JERKING

GO
FIGURE

ENJOY THE FACT THAT Jow Forums IS NOW
/53X CRU5AD3/

Attached: 1517412336551.jpg (472x589, 53K)

Thicc blondes, redheads, or anyone fair skinned

Attached: 5 (1).jpg (640x853, 101K)

>interracial demographics would be even smaller minorities
>if we knock up women from other races we can achieve white autonomy
???
i mean the vote stealing thing has been tried and proven though, so go ahead with that. The part i don't get though is

White Father+White Mother=White Child
White Father+Racial Minority Mother= Mixed/Interracial Child
that's part one, and I get that but
Mixed/Interracial Child+White Spouse=Mixed child of white descent on both sidws
Mixed/Interracial Child+Mixed/Interracial Spouse=2nd Generation Mixed/Interracial Child
Mixed Interracial Child +Racial Minority=Mixed/Interracial Child
There's no way to get back to pure whiteness after that. Only through dilution, and the problem.is that if the crusade was a success...true white women get rarer and rarer
OH, and not to mention that this is literally what happened with Americans back during the colonization. And Mexico. And Peru, Brazil, Argentina, Antigua and Barbuda, etc, etc. Now these are the people that start getting called mutts.

Attached: boss-yelling.jpg (1600x1432, 350K)

Yeah, but anyone who's got most of their family coming FOB only a couple generations back are the whitest I believe.

Skirts is one of the big ones for me

Attached: 1525667097385.jpg (640x960, 44K)

HOT

non white women within the west are minorities
They would only need a minority of white men to be able to dominate them as a voting demographic

dont get asspained that racial purity takes a hit, its a minuscule essentially negligible demographic compared to white/white pairings and births, and it would be further suppressed into obscurity with pro white votes getting prioritisation

there is no legitimate argument against it
you cant fight back violently without falling into a trap
you can fight back with arguments because the entire notion of white racial awareness is taboo in the west
the only way forward is domination of the non white minority of women in the west that are amplified by mainstream media, being a minority

dominate their women = steal them from the left
left is neutered = white interests are voted in
white interests and autonomy = race mixing and immigrant demographics are controlled and expelled if wanted

its a no brainer
considering you're posting from the bahamas
you're likely just some shitskin with an education trying to stop the SOCIAL PHENOMENA OF WHITE MALE DRIVEN EXOGAMY

COMPLETE DOMINATION OF NON WHITE DEMOGRAPHICS CAN ONLY BE ACHIEVED THROUH DOMINATION AND STEALING OF THEIR WOMEN

LOOK AT THE ASSPAIN IT BRINGS FROM NIGGER NATIONS

IT IS THE RIGHT WAY

STEAL THEIR WOMEN
THE DUMB CUNTS BROUGHT THEM TO WHITE LANDS KEK
FUCKING TARDS

STEAL THEIR WOMEN FROM THE LEFT AND THEIR MEN
AND TURN THEM INTO PRO WHITE VOTERS

IT IS THE WAY TO WHITE AUTONOMY
IT IS

SËX CRUSA/DE

Attached: 1518101665605.jpg (960x1264, 302K)

Like this?

Attached: d5e4yc4edrvy.jpg (692x1000, 128K)

I actually couldn't care less what you did. I was just pointing out that what you were saying made no sense.
Also, whites are a majority at a rate of around...60-70%? Hard to find unbiased studies. Given that the (legal) population of the usa is 326,607,429... let's divide that by 100. Around 3,266,074. Multiply that by 70. 228,625,180. That's the white population of the USA if it was 70%. That leaves you with a whopping 97,982,249 people in a "minority." Assuming that only women are the focus of the sex crusade, let's divide that by 2. 48,991,124 women. If every one of them was fertile enough to have a child, that'd be an equal amount of children just being minorities the next generation...if they each only had one child. Let's be generous though and say that only 10% of the female population were able to have a child. 4,899,113, just about. That's assuming they only have one child, and in this hypergamous society we all know that hardly anyone stops at just one child.
Now, I can go even deeper by bringing up the fact that males can have multiple sexual paretners get pregnant at once. That'd be important for the next generation. What I'm getting at though is that what you're proposing basically just takes the female minorities and uses them to add x1.5 of the females to the pool.
Why did I do all this? I don't sodding know. The math took over me. What I'm saying though is basically that the crusade just increases the minority population and politically speaking, just makes conservatism mainstream. Not that I mind, because a vocal minority of the left is ruining much of society. Tbh I'd rather deal with angry kkk members than with a bunch of rainbow queers telling me that I don't have a right to speak or have custody of my (non existent) children just because I was born with a prick and balls.

tl;dr

>tfw i will never have a gentle femdom mommy gf

why live anons

Attached: 26238801_345368339281207_5510100742225445248_n.jpg (320x320, 18K)

Your arguments dont actually negate anything I am suggesting though, you're just stating that "well that will lead to mutts" which is already taken into account and weighed against the social engineering that would lead to white autonomy.

>every single non white woman would have to breed to be dominated
False
There is no implication that you MUST breed to dominate these womens minds and bodies
Have you ever actually dominated a woman?

There simply is no rational refutation outside of non white interests for having white males take absolute control of the sexual market place within the west to the point of being able to control their voting behaviours

Its a culture war just as much as it is a demographic race war and that necessitates paths that dont delve into easily dismissible and manipulated violent insurrections, but ones that will have lasting effects. Non white women already put white men on a pedestal, you hear it non stop that "beta whites" get with asian girls. Its easy as fuck, and as a male, it is easy as fuck to shape a womans opinions once they are hanging off your cock. Doesnt necessitate mixing, and even if there is mixing, its not being set up as a steady stream - just a means to an end - the end being white autonomy and the ability to suppress and perhaps outright expel such groups.

I am not KKK
I am not white supremacist without provocation
Having white lands being taken over by vocal minorities of suicidal leftists and the non whites that benefit from the destruction of white power structures is such a provocation
White society is objectively better than the rest
and to keep it so
there must be a white domination of society
and that is done through domination of non white women

in short

EL SEXUMANDO CRUSADANDO

Attached: 1518591907122.jpg (460x544, 32K)

wtf
I love racemixing now

RACEMIXING TO SAVE THE WEST BY DOMINATING NON WHITE VOTES IS COMMENDABLE AND ONLY NON WHITE SHILLS OR ROASTIES GETTING TOASTY WOULD OBJECT TO THE SUGGESTION THAT WHITE MALES SHOULD DOMINATE THE SEXUAL MARKET IN ITS ENTIRETY

Attached: 1518155527413.jpg (853x1280, 242K)

oh I thought it was a breeding thing you were talking about. If it's just good ol' subjugation then it's not as hard to wrap my brain around

>have non white children to save the white race

damn, nice bro
you are definitely not just some degenerate faggot with yellow fever who wants to defend it by claiming it helps whites

Attached: brain 4.png (500x590, 34K)

careful or you may cause him another aneurysm

Please explain your logic to me. I still don't understand.

Attached: 42423432.jpg (1132x1450, 711K)

Yeah breeding is not really necessary, just domination to the point that they follow your voting directions.

>Domination by whites of an entire voting demographic that is currently on the side of the left wing and deconstructing white autonomy wont help white interests

Do you have trouble breathing without assistance too?

You dont need to breed with them, just dominate them. Surely a foreign concept to the 2d waifu queers of Jow Forums, but it's not really a hard concept to grasp :D

seeandandandunless you want a one line explanation

which is
dominate non white women within the west to the point they vote for white interests. Pretty simple eh?

S::Ë::X::::C::R::U::S::A::D::Ë

Attached: 1528265728713.jpg (1080x1349, 128K)

Attached: totally fetish.webm (640x480, 477K)

Attached: 1520486885635.webm (640x480, 600K)

Attached: 1521128009017.webm (640x480, 231K)

niggers tongue my anus

Attached: 1520486850916.webm (720x404, 675K)

boobs and ass expansion

I love some menat as much as the next guy, but she's WAY too thick on this daki. She's skinny/fit/, not an amazon

sauce?

whatever this is

Attached: 1527829012268.jpg (600x836, 247K)

Just admit you find foreign women hot user, you can find them hot and still be racist. You can still be a Jow Forums tard too.

Attached: picard-facepalm2.jpg (575x385, 15K)

Attached: 1524540952245.png (630x840, 624K)

Attached: 1523161620035.jpg (1024x1024, 162K)

Attached: 1524227620435.png (600x560, 204K)

nice

Attached: 1520728107047.jpg (520x570, 86K)

Yeah some are hot, but what is even hotter is the notion that
WHITE MALE DRIVEN EXOGAMY CAN DELIVER WHITE AUTONOMY TO THE WEST VIA DIVORCING THEM AS A VOTING AND CULTURAL DEMOGRAPHIC ALLY OF THE LEFT WING

I mean, you can't really argue with the suggestion that white males should dominate the entire western sexual market place without coming off as an anti white shill, you know?

Its ok, I dont expect too much from a HEUUU

also,
remember to

!SEXU CRUSADAMANTONINGO!

Attached: 1517099729233.jpg (1024x1024, 103K)

just admit you want to fuck non-white women user

Attached: picard-facepalm.jpg (750x600, 59K)

Are you genuine brainlets? Of course non white women are to be fucked, thats the entire point of
SËX CRUSADË

the domination of non white women for the purpose of dominating their vote

it is the way to achieve white autonomy seeing as they are a leftist voting demographic that is used to justify the destruction of white autonomy

conquer them for white cock = they become pro white voters

very simple

and on the plus side
you get laid, with a 3D woman! Woah!

SËX CRUSADË

Attached: 1518180868106.jpg (474x474, 35K)

why do you care about votes, Are you from reddit or something

Attached: 1523291754393.png (376x302, 199K)

Being watched

Attached: She's watching.gif (687x855, 132K)

>why do you care about the political and cultural navigation of the west

ITS CALLED NOT BEING AN APATHETIC QUEER IN THE FACE OF NON WHITE REPLACEMENT DEMOGRAPHICS, A FOREIGN NOTION NO DOUBT TO PEOPLE THAT WOULD RATHER STICK THEIR HEAD UP THEIR ASS JERKING OFF TO 2D WAIFUS

;)

Attached: 1517755826402.jpg (750x745, 76K)

DEATH

cute sleazy British women

Attached: tumblr_p4tt69Tqz91rwuxxgo1_1280.jpg (675x1200, 137K)

maybe you think it's genius.. and sometimes indeed there is a fine line between insanity and genius.. but ranting in all caps like a literal crazy person about 2d waifus on Jow Forums is not making your idea sound any less laughable. not that I don't want a qt non-white wife but guess what, those non-white leftist feminist pro-immigration women aren't any more loyal or "traditional" than the white roasties who are, for all their many, many faults.. at least white.

The difference here is that they exist as as sizeable voting bloc against white interests. Obviously this means they have to be neutralised or controlled, and the only real way to do that en masse is to have a minority of white men pick up the ball and dominate them to the point that they vote for white interests. It's not a fantasy, its exogamy. White male exogamy that ensures that anti white women that are told that whites are the top of the social and patriarchal pyramid get what they crave, which is domination. They're sluts, and its not a generation of mutts by sluts that is the goal - but to control their demographic to the point that they vote for their mans politics - pro white politics.

In short,

SËX CRUSADË

Attached: 1517485887793.jpg (768x1024, 65K)

you can't neutralize and control women by giving them what they want and getting them pregnant. feminism has "empowered" women, all women with the ability to absolutely DESTROY a man's life and all he has to do is fuck her once. that's just how you hand your balls over for their management end up their legally indentured servant for the rest of your life.

the more white "men" (on Jow Forums, lol) you convince this is a good idea, the more you fuel a fetish that already exists in many of those men (mostly betas) and inflate the sexual market value those brown qts have,the more white women you leave to be dominated by Tyrone and further indoctrinated in the minority immigration doctrine.

People asking stupid questions

>and getting them pregnant
This is not a requirement of dominating them. All you have to do is become the dominant male presence in her life, which is the normal state of a relationship. If you want to get degenerate about it, then multiple girls. But it does not necessitate actually breeding with them to have them succumb to your politics.

>the more white women you leave to be dominated by Tyrone
The white women that would be open to a relationship with blacks would have done that regardless. The same with white males - there is already a demographic that seeks exogamy. The only difference here is that there needs to be a priority placed on "stealing them" from the left as a voting demographic. They dont possess the numbers to actually be a threat to whites - just the propagandist potential. Flip that so that the left cant use them as an ally, so that instead they operate as a non white demographic calling for rationality and essentially white autonomy. At the point of democratic dominance, race mixing could be made illegal if it was really wanted. But it requires domination of the demographics that exist today, not sticking your head in the sand and pushing for segregation and essentially political obscurity.

Think of it like vaccination or something. Absorbing a tiny portion to be able to fight off the rest.

Oh yeah,

S-Ë-X- -C-R-U-S-A-D-Ë

Attached: 1518754114187.jpg (1080x1350, 1.88M)

Nazi girls

Attached: a361984d22f74ed7f1793a549c191db9.jpg (600x600, 332K)

Sam. GANGBANGED. HAAAAAARD!!!

Attached: 1515719562715.jpg (250x250, 11K)

By a flock of futa Sams

Tap dancing

youtube.com/watch?v=ZbzNc7pyvNs

I really, REALLY like the thought of Tinker Bell (or any other fairy sized woman) eagerly trying to figure out how to pleasure me, given my dong is easily longer than she is tall. Like, it ain't no way in hell it's fitting in the hole, so she's got to figure out some way to pleasure me.
I like to finish the though with her straight up bear hugging my cock and flapping her wings in a vain attempt to jerk me off.

I don't even really fap to it, I just think it'd be cute and endearing to watch.

Hand-holding, hugging, gentle/happy sex, kissing, etc.

Attached: Sadthoughts.png (441x355, 32K)

heh

Attached: 1488616420.png (480x480, 130K)

youtube.com/watch?v=TQ3Lw4nNRso

ran yakumo
skirts
nazis/uniforms