Answer: you can't

How do we fix Mexico?

Attached: 1524513728844.jpg (720x694, 31K)

How do we prevent OP's suicide?
Answer: you can't

Attached: 1449527471390.png (554x520, 255K)

That's because we don't need to get fixed, bitch!

Attached: a10-warthog.jpg (984x554, 59K)

Mexico is a complete shit hole. You're government is basically non existent. There is so little work people run to America for jobs. And have the highest murder rate.

White genocide

Cluster bomb the entire border town area of Mexico. I would say firebomb a good 100 km south of the border straight across.

fix america's drug problem

you shitters cant handle yourselves i'm trying to understand if you're even anglo or not

stop blaming brown little people

Attached: sigh.jpg (600x450, 58K)

Kid, we are awesome, you're just jelly

Where are the cartels that have been murdering and kidnapping?

Drugs aren't even their main source of income anymore.

They need a leader like Duterte

Attached: Rodrigo-Duterte-41459219.jpg (900x600, 98K)

It be better and easier just to kill all Mexicans. It's not like Mexico has police or a military.

The sad part is they do, and 20,000 people are still killed or murdered by the cartel in Mexico every year. The Mexican military even has their helicopters shot down, and their soldiers and police are often bribed into submission without trying.

>Where are the cartels
They're a myth

They aren't, they send drug mules over the border in my state with AK-47s, and our National Guard shoots them on sight when they spots the ones with guns, the thing is most of these mules are proxies for the cartel and not directly connected to their inner workings.

America doesn't have a drug problem. It has a over policing problem.

How many people have you seen murdered? 4 maybe 5?

none, it's just a myth

Lies, propaganda

nice

Attached: 111.jpg (1252x704, 139K)

>How do we fix Mexico?
Get rid of the Mexicans.

Attached: B1.png (622x626, 78K)

I thought that statement was reasonable.

Where's that sex crusade guy when you need him?

Military dictatorship with death penalty to all of those involved in the drug trade. The leadership must be honest.