Would you change anything about this board if you could? Or is it perfect just the way it is?

Would you change anything about this board if you could? Or is it perfect just the way it is?

Attached: 5345235225.jpg (564x705, 37K)

make it faster with the same style of posts

>Would you change anything about this board if you could?
People need to follow the #1 rule of The Jow Forums
>Jow Forums is a place where you can relax and have fun with people from all over the world
not many people are relaxing or having fun

If imptrash and frogposting didn't exist this would be the best board

Attached: 1525641897946.jpg (1024x714, 142K)

i would ban you

Ban anime and frogs

Honestly really dont notice the frogposting much. You need to relax and have fun

remove flags

this

Good point, but as I have noticed, many people aren't having fun on Jow Forums in general. Just my observation though.
I think frogposting can stay. I don't like it, but its a random board after all, people should be allowed to post whatever they want as long as it doesn't break the rules. Totally agree about the imported stuff though. It doesn't even get discussed here, why not just delete it?

kill yourself

>Good point, but as I have noticed, many people aren't having fun on Jow Forums in general. Just my observation though.
Yeah but The Jow Forums seems to be noticeably more casual/easygoing than other boards (imo)

Yeah, generally it is. That's one of the things I like about it. People aren't taking it seriously most of the time.

People unironically need to take it easy on The Jow Forums because if they do then they have a good time

Remove the file size limit, so I can post 4k Cirno images

Attached: bc138af1d1ff132787c8b7852b1c783e.jpg (1061x1500, 1.48M)

file size limits as other boards

ban tumblr universe posting

also rule #1, ban imptrash, fire the edgy Jow Forums mods, and

It would be nice if a few more people came into this board and image file limit was higher. Things can be really slow around here but I love this board

Like others said, rule #1 and banning imptrash.

but especially banning imptrash.

New people would be nice, Jow Forums can be a bit slow sometimes. I just wish people from Jow Forums didn't come here that often.
I really fail to see why imptrash even exists here. Everybody hides it anyway, why relocate it here in the first place?

bant is not even remotely slow, go back there.

>ban frogposting
>boot al/ck/ to [r9k]
>remove size limit
>less imptrash

Being slow is what makes Jow Forums comfy. I doubt I would want to be here if we got much more traffic than we have now.

Agreed with all except there should be no imptrash at all and I think al/ck/ is alright. Sure its a shit general but if kpop can stay so can those fags.

It doesn't look like most people here are against al/ck/. Just a few very dedicated haters.