So, this is happening right now

so, this is happening right now.

im honestly really bored right now, but what do you think about this season 8 thing?

hewillnotdivide.us/

Attached: hihiih.jpg (887x493, 78K)

go back there

go back there

Jow Forums mods purged this shit off Jow Forums

The irony is, is that this actually DOES belong on Jow Forums because HWNDU is political based.

It's based on trump, which is fucking politics, which makes the mods fucking retarded niggers.

The irony is that HWNDU actually does belong on Jow Forums, or even Jow Forums, either one.

It belongs here or Jow Forums because HWNDU is a fucking political movement based on the election of trump.

It's literally fucking politics. Jow Forums mods - you're fucking retards. This is why people like the Jow Forums mods more you retards. Jow Forums mods actually know how to have fucking fun.

In other news, I think they're deleting it because it's probably going to become a cringefest really quickly, so, in that respect, I think the mods are actually thinking further into the future than any of us are - as they dont want Jow Forums to become a laughing stock of autism and cringe, so I don't blame the mods in all honesty

But still, mods, you're retards. Just let the threads get stale and boring. It'll happen anyway because the whole "kek" movement got fucking cringe.

They're deleting HWNDU threads to keep the fucking autism contained because there were like fucking 5 threads across Jow Forums, two on Jow Forums and 1 on /b/

this. shia is butthurt about trump, HWNDU is as pol as it gets.
whats wrong with the pol mods?

Attached: soying.gif (124x284, 1.6M)

Autism. Need I say more?

Attached: smug200%.png (683x1044, 423K)

Just take the shit to 8ch

Play a drinking game.

Every time they do something fucked, take a shot.

They ordered pizza. Everyone ITT take a shot of alcohol. Don't be a bunch of pussy niggers

SLAV. FUCKING. INTENSIFIES

Attached: SLAV INTENSIFIES.jpg (589x263, 40K)

why do mods are deleting this breads on Jow Forums?

>SLAV.
russia drinking intensifies

vodka cheeky breeki - vodka vor everyvone

Most of us moved to 8chDOTnet/hwndu

LETS GO, DRINK EVERYONE, TIME TO DRINK

yea I'm there too

To all Jow Forums
Go back there

I hate how fucking hypocritical this is. People are trying to censor political opinions by doing illegal things. Which is exactly what they complain about whenever they are targeted by the left.

tell that to mods

Yep, asked them about it and got purged in under a minute.

Voice chat with 50 people shitposting about it, they're trying to hire hookers to dance in front of the camera.

Attached: HWNDU.png (580x580, 21K)

I missed it but cuckboy in the fedora hat was back for a second

Well, as long as there is a livestream involved, I guess its worth it...ill be on shortly.

Attached: book.jpg (3875x3000, 266K)

why does he keep doing this?
it's fucking stupid
he's playing into partisanship so hard

Well, im looking at the livestream now. Nobody is there. I actually now want to see somthing happen. Any polandbros willing to take the initive?

1 am in Poland, moron.

Well, shit.