Incel, no chance at ever getting a family in today's sex and competition oriented world

>incel, no chance at ever getting a family in today's sex and competition oriented world
>only thing in your life is your physics studies at uni
>you absolutely suck, failing every course
>no self esteem due to realizing what you are

I've known since I was a kid that I'm not compatible with life. Some people just don't know how to live or carve out their own path.

Attached: stars.png (714x556, 708K)

lets all run into the woods

I have no place in society, but evolution has already made me unsuited for wilderness too.

Nothing like taking a 30k student loan, realizing you can't graduate and you have no way to pay the loan back.

>when you can't be a Chad or an autistic robot
>you're the useless middle ground struggling to exist

Ive slowly realized that over time. Some people are meant to exist just to live long lives and not accomplish anything. The world would be nothing without our pain and suffering.

Attached: 1567715934892.jpg (147x223, 14K)

Lol you sound pathetic. Thanks for your unfunny blog, dipshit

Why can't life be fun? Every day I go through painful chores, suffering and humiliation when all I want to do is have fun and have sex with hot girls.

It's like, reality is the opposite of what I'd ideally want it to be.
And I have no way to turn it around.

Actions have consequences. Lazy people get no rewards

>I'm not compatible with life
>Some people just don't know how to live or carve out their path
Very true. If I don't meet people in the same boat as me soon I'm probably just gonna neck myself in the bathroom or something. Fucking sucks but what can you do

>lazy

I actually bust my ass 24/7 working towards making myself better, whereas my friends sit on their ass and get all the fun.
I have no words to describe how this makes me feel.

>24/7
Oh so you are just mentally retarded. Normal people need sleep to function properly. No wonder you have no sex

Do you want to contribute to this conversation or are you just dicking around like a fucking asshole?

>can't get a gf
>can't get sex, love, affection, acceptance, validation etc
>can't get an education
>can't get a job

The only thing I can get in this life is pissed off.
I have no idea what to do in life. There's nothing I can offer this world, and it can't offer me anything.
I exist only because I simply happen to exist, and nobody is benefiting from that - not even me.

Based, I'm the exact same.

>09/16/19(Mon)00:02:55 No.54424441

It's all really because I think different from others.
Like, I think sex belongs to marriage and alcohol is disgusting. This rules out 99% of people ever wanting to talk to me.

True, I think sex should be reserved for marriage but I get some people have little control. I drink but not in public and not to get wasted. Not many people like to hang out with someone on a friday night if you don't wanna get drunk lmao

Same here. I often wish I had never been born. Everyday is just me on autopilot dealing with a perpetual existential crisis. I'm so tired, physically, mentally, spiritually.
I wanted all my life just be a farmer and grow corn or sunflowers or even tobacco like my grandfathers. But that's a pipe dream at best.
I'll keep living until my parent pass away, but after they do, I'm checking out of life too. Fuck this gay space rock.

Attached: sad-pepe-640x480.jpg (640x480, 31K)

I'm in a similar boat, but with the additional handicap of being a complete brainlet. Intelligence is the most sought after attribute in today's job market. Unfortunately I am excluded from both social and intellectual spheres. At least you may, if determined and industrious, do something meaningful in your field of work (providing you manage to start passing your courses and graduate).

I assure you that if you're intelligent enough, you can make more than enough to live online.

How the fuck is it possible there are so many failed virgins in the world? I'm always feeling like I'm alone in this
We are virginbros now

You need to change your mindset from "It's hard, let me procrastinate and socialize" to "I'm going to be fucking brilliant and complete this no matter what cause I'm a human calculator with no emotions or need for social interaction."

Reading your posts is like a mirror of my life. Work my ass off in school, holding down 2 serious jobs on the weekend, and go to the gym every day. Get basically no matches on dating apps and no attention from women in real life. Even had my own place and I have a car so I just don't get the issue. Why bother contributing to anything or being a functional member of society if you're not getting fucked?

life without affection and acceptance is basically pointless

Facts. The harsh truth to accept.

I would also like to know this ...... Originallity

I feel you bro, it's the same for me. Been on Tinder for 3 years and nothing. Working out and being healthy made 0 difference.

It will make us more capable rapists who will better be able to fight off white knights in 10 years or so when we're 40 years old and nobody still loves us.

I got through undergraduate physics, but I had the same feel in grad school and dropped out. Now idk what to do with myself.

Basically same. Wanted to be a cool physics scientist. Turns out I'm too dumb for it. No friends or gf's because study all the time. Barely finished bachelors degree. Now jobless.
I had this mindset. Unfortunately mindset can't cure brainletism.