Why are there so many pedos on discord?

why are there so many pedos on discord?

Attached: mantras_bf.png (821x449, 76K)

it facilitates grooming and being two faced

Someone took the time out of their day to make this? Jesus christ you guys are pathetic. At least you aren't a pedo xd

I've only met two pedos in my life and both of them were through discord with 5 year age gaps. The community where i found them? A rythm game about clicking cirlces. I love using discord to talk to my irl friends but i cant stand joining public servers because of the amount of degens

I've had a discord pedo bf before, and after I broke up with him we stayed friends for a little less than a yr then I realized he was kind of a weirdo who seeked attention so I ghosted him

Attached: 1567560162023.gif (862x899, 943K)

I LOVE OSU LOL. the pedo was prob some asian dude living in a 3rd world country desiring some western egirl pussy

Always was under the impression pedos typically hang out in private chat rooms (type of shit you see in To Catch A Predator), discord is just most popular atm.

This is very true, there's a fuckload of pedos on discord especially the Asian ones (because age of consent is so low in those shithole countries)

You almost got it completely right, except he was edating a 13 year old jap girl while he was 21. (Not to mention erping with her)

>be me be 27
>meet lots of girls half my age on discord
>they always talk with me
>we make each other laugh
>of the 5 ive met in the last month 2 want something more than friendship
>dont know what to say because never had any girl interested in me
>ones out of country and the other is on the other side of the country
>chances of meeting are effectively 0
what the fuck am i supposed to do
is it ok to have a 13 year old discord gf

that's so gross, it's insane how dumb of a whore I used to be I would constantly talk to older dudes/flirt with them on discord and you really can't do much to stop them lol. they're so manipulative and they dont realize what they're doing to these clueless egirls

you're fucking disgusting dude holy shit kek
it's almost like u cant find girls ur age for a particular reason so u have to find little kids to be "friends" with hmm

Yeah i've seen thier manipulation first hand, the other pedo i met managed to convice a 16 year old girl to let him stay with her in her parents house and because of canadian law he couldnt be kicked out, about a month later she broke up with him and he was messaging her day and night despite her blocking him and then started saying that he was gonna kill himself. TBF how many people can say they cuddled with a 16 year old girl they met online in thier parents house at the age of 22

not to mention discord couples are cringe as fuck, all lacking social skills (which is why they use discord to meet people) and the pedos always act like they're still some childish zoomer. actual mental illness

discord truly was a mistake

having a 12-14 year old gf is based regardless of how you know her

that's based as fuck except for the erp part
cringe

Attached: D6X43GIU0AEulDt.jpg (600x355, 18K)

I don't think any pedo shit that happens on discord is inherently bad and there's probably some jealousy involved here.

The girl is never doing anything involuntarily in these situations. Blackmail happens, but I suspect it's extremely rare and that the girl is largely responsible for letting it happen.

Grooming occurs when an underage girl is choosing to be a slut. Often times, they are doing it for money. If we're honest, underage women have a right to be sluts.

I got a V& waiting for you buddy, want it now or when you go to chris hansens?

I love to advocate chaos between two autistic lovebirds. I mostly see them as normies which believe in anime or something "quirky". In a nutshell: When you are the one who has not shown his dick, everyone wants to get picture from it.

Attached: 8b102241.jpg (606x618, 59K)

I know you hate it but I'm right

Attached: 2f7-1.jpg (601x508, 94K)

is a 5 year old boy also in the wrong if his parents manipulate him into thinking hes trans? Wait thats not the same thing? But user I thought you realized that kids dont have good decision making skills and thats why age of consent exists?

my sister is 16 and gets a bunch of delivery food each week from people on discord

and you're just cool with that? Tell her to stop fucking around with strangers.

Have they doxxed her yet? Can I send her pizza?

Attached: 1568312969889.jpg (680x675, 42K)

that situation does not apply to what I said because I'm talking about like 12-18 year olds

Is his name Ohrami?

why would i have a problem with eating a shitload of food for free

no way are you telling me the most oppressed minority in the world has mental issues. that's crazy wow, guess our hatred was justified all along
that's you. that's what you sound like.

His name is PcBetaphish on both Osu and discord (or was at least on discord you can prob send him an Osu pm)

funny how the guys who play retarded girly weeaboo games and act like faggots on discord are the ones who get orbited by teen girls