I'm terrified of humans. Every single day this species scares me more and more. I'm afraid of niggers and muslims...

I'm terrified of humans. Every single day this species scares me more and more. I'm afraid of niggers and muslims, of sexual deviants, murderers, kidnappers, swindlers and thieves. I'm scared of people with low IQ, I realise that the vast majority of people are heartless monsters, prone and easily swayed to violence. I understand that nobody actually knows how to love or trust another. I know that I'll never have anything resembling a connection with another person.
Anyways, who /nightwalks/ tonight?

Attached: 622.gif (220x176, 24K)

>the vast majority of people are heartless monsters, prone and easily swayed to violence
>I understand that nobody actually knows how to love or trust another.
now hold on here we've gone from the majority, which I can agree with, to nobody, which I dont.
its raining and im at home so no more nightwalks. I used to do it in the city for a while but I sorted my sleeping pattern out, or try to, so no more.

>"heartless monsters" he says, as he chomps down on his meat burger that came from the suffering, exploitation and murder of a fellow sentient creature

lmao faggot who cares about sentience if youre not sapient gtfo

I'm not OP, but that's why I went vegan, to make the world a better place.
Op, you can make the world a better place too, not just by being vegan

Get fucked racist weeb, Jow Forums is a shining beacon of western equality. Get your chink toons outta here

Attached: 1564204288188s.jpg (237x250, 7K)

I hope you're joking, you stupid nigger. What the fuck are we supposed to eat? Rays of sunlight? You're a fuckwit.

You scared of hapa femoids, op? I'm gonna crawl out to you through your screen and strangle you.

Most people are not violent, even the low IQ ones. Blacks may have higher crime but even most blacks never commit violent crime. Most of the time you can trust them, and you can usually tell from context which ones are trustworthy too.

>no one is as goodhearted as me
>he says while calling 90% of people subhumans
"I hate humanity" is the most facebook you can get tbqh

>I'm scared of people with low IQ
I recommend not looking into a mirror

people are inclined to be the worst humanity has to offer. They get rewarded for being evil. So you may as well just not even bother.

WOAH SICK BURN BRO HAHA

Dont listen to this trickster. He is out to harm you,and set you on a path of pain.

>who /nightwalks/ tonight?
No. Nights are dark and scary. If shit hits the fan, you have to be able to get away quickly.

Attached: nightride.jpg (1280x807, 90K)

cows are literally dumber than a box of rocks and most people that have spent time around them realizes they are fucking assholes who just break fucking everything. If we were not eating them or using them for milk and leather they would be better of extinct because they provide nothing other than that. Even letting them live wild would be a massive mistake because they would just kill the environment big time and humans would have to spend lots of effort out there culling them.

Fuck off with your vegan shit. This world is dead in 500 millions years or so anyway.

Blacks make up about 13% of the population of the united states, or 327.2 million people.

In ALL of America, only 2.2 million people have ever been arrested. Even if we assume that every one of those people are black and ignore the fact that probably half of them were arrested for non-violent crimes like drugs or prostitution, they would still make up less than 1% of all US blacks.

Therefore 99% of blacks are not violent criminals and you should relax around them unless you get other red flags.

I honestly dont think you have ever hanged around black people ever.

I grew up around black people. I get that they're not typically very bright and that they commit more crime. But they still don't commit very much, and when they do there will be other red flags. Like if they talk about gang shit then stay away from them, etc.

Fuckin commiefornian.

His statistics check out. You only really have to be wary of young black men. Just mind your business and don't do stupid stuff.

Swing and a miss, trips notwithstanding.

I know how you feel, but I'm glad muslims and africans are gangbanging the white race.

I smile every time a bunch of white people get murdered.