You have exactly 1 minute to kill yourself before a group of Mexican cartel soldiers bust through your door and abduct...

You have exactly 1 minute to kill yourself before a group of Mexican cartel soldiers bust through your door and abduct you and subject you to an excruciatingly slow torture for their next gore video. No chance of escape once captured.

How do you do it?

Attached: 1567909093529.jpg (515x425, 26K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/tv/thread/121028295/#121028295
youtube.com/watch?v=XG8k4IYIgvo
twitter.com/AnonBabble

jump head first out the window

Is that the dude who got his genitals eaten by dogs?

Also, I have razorblades on my desk right now, probably try to cut my wrists and my carotid artery

jesus fuck...
run for a knife and slit my wrist, hopefully I pass out before the pits start on my balls

When they get within range, us Taliban Special technique: Mijin Gakure

Stick a knife into my windpipe.

Unironically will never happen to any of us unless they go to Mexico.
Will do nothing, I will just do my best to avoid making enemies of the cartel, I have a insider and they told me they only kill their enemies

And reminder folks: the border wall is racist!

Shit, I have enough stuff in my home to create deadly gas, I'll make sure to take them (and if possible the whole neighbourhood) with me.

The fuck you talking about? They kill civilians too.

That wasn't so bad.
I'd be more concerned about getting Junko treatment. Got lot of options. Wrist cutting might be fine.

Civilians can annoy cartel members too, still true. Just leave them alone and they won't use you for a gore video

Wait what happened to this guy?

Make a final stand and kill as many of them as possible saving a round for myself

Attached: 1566191918795.jpg (1286x1600, 192K)

I just saw it in a thread that was posted here a while ago. I don't know if the picture is from the video I'm thinking off, but it was some naked guy laying on his back, his hands bound behind him. Where his genitals were supposed to be there was only a gaping flesh wound and a large dog was eating him and tearing at his flesh.

archive.4plebs.org/tv/thread/121028295/#121028295

CHRIST fuck that's nasty.

>they only kill their enemies
Everyone on planet Earth should be their enemies, wtf are you saying, dumbass.

that's when it's convenient to have a loaded gun next to you

This made my nether region feel very vulnerable

Attached: Megastare.png (953x304, 175K)

>How do you do it?
suicide by Mexican cartel

jesus.
Someone nuke that fucking country already.

Imagine being dumb enough to let the cartel take you alive

Attached: 1544276662750.png (629x405, 301K)

Take one of the pipe bombs I have stowed away and wait for them to enter my house before lighting the fuse and charging them screaming out the blood dirge of the dark lord.

Post a shitty response to this thread while masturbating, COME ON NOW COME ON NOW ITS TIME FOR THE SHOW DOWN CUMMIES NOWWWWWWWWWWW

Why do you have a cache of pipebombs?

a slit wrist is easy to fix with a tourniquet, you won't die in 60 seconds from that
much better to stab yourself in the throat to the right and left of your adam's apple (hold the blade horisontal for maximum chance to sever arteries)

This is untrue. Civilians are sometimes killed just for being there.

He was accused of sexual assualt so the cartel decided to punish him. Apparently there is a video with sound that is longer, instead of just the end always posted in rekt threads

>have a loaded glock 17 in my nightstand

>He was accused of sexual assualt so the cartel decided to punish him.
I didn't know #MeToo had spread to Mexico

No, but in a nation with the literal highest prison population of itself it could be a cage.

A cop is more likely to kill you than most people blue piller.

But why? Just let them sell weed faggot. They're only violent because pigs forced all the nicer normal people to not be able to sell it so only the most gall of people will sell it anyway. It's what made the mafia. Prohibition. Why be a cuck that wants to be prohibited of things? Everyone should be a cops enemy is more like.

>ITT babies taking snuff seriously

Don't tread then.

>just for not minding their own business
Not everyone is okay with that anti-privacy shit.

>dog of peace

Welcome to the human race, there's no actual rules and nobody is actually in charge.
We're basically playing the biggest game of Rust

I stand in front of my door with a shotgun in one hand and a knife against my corroded artery in the other, and I blow their fucking brains as they come through the door.

Barricade the door, bang my head against the wall and tie an electrical cord around my neck.

>Grab SKS, load it
>Die in the firefight, taking a few of them with me

>Make a final stand and kill as many of them as possible saving a round for myself
>kill 1 or 2 of them
>don't even get to shoot yourself
>get captured alive and not wounded
>they're now extremely pissed off you killed their friends
>spend the next month being tortured to near death then brought back by cocaine and ephedrine injections every time

>video gets posted to the internet
>the next guy is even more hellbent on taking some subhumans out with him
>maybe people in cartels start getting randomly fucked with by people they have no prior connection to

Sexual assault there still means actual sexual assault. As in violent anal rape or something similar.

Go to Somalia so you can start your ancap hellhole there.

Real life is not a video game story.

>just get re-raised in another nation
Fuck yourself idiot. You can't just migrate to wherever you like realistically. Even if they allowed it, of which most nations don't, that just makes it a shithole like Germany or the USA. Muslime invaded, giant prison planet, then there's your anarchy pit of shitskins. Literally Africa? Why goalpost move when we were on South America? Plenty of nice things down there in comparison to your worst of the worst shitflinging.

You need to know a culture and language to survive in such places. Most people barely survive learning such things once. Learning twice would make it not worth the effort of moving there so it's a psychological trap and an asinine one at that.

Also, why ancap? Why always so oddly specific? Simply I support libertarianism as a real patriot would.

You said he was accused, you didn't say that they had a trial or otherwise determined that he was in fact guilty.

>tfw live in a high rise

Walk out to the balcony and jump.

Attached: 1565264171053.gif (500x279, 1.58M)

Yeah, exactly, so when you do a bunch of PR demonstrating to the world that you're monsters, the world will eventually determine that you're monsters and it will cause you problems.

It's always been vulnerable, user. You're now just realizing how tasty it is to a domesticated apex predator.

Not him but your punisher shit is cringe. Things like terrorists are actual punishers of tyranny. You just don't realize how mad you've made them. By not being on their side you're actively trying to lock them in a cage until they're driven insane in it over victimless crimes. What did you think such people would do if you pressed the issue?

You've made them mad. People like that aren't scared of you due to their harsh lifestyles. Things like Korea stay commie. Nam kicks the hippies ass. No one wants to invade them and attack them anywhere near as much as they want to kick you out.

>implying mere humans win against monsters in real life

Even if they're subhuman that just means you're going to have your ass handed to you like any civilized invader ever has when the weapons are equal but one is a delusional sissy.

Reminder:
Obama, Nobel Prize recipient, tried to send the cartels weapons.
Trump, racist orange man, is trying to get them the fuck out of the U.S. and shut down their human trafficking operations.

The IC that emerged under Obama is comprised of human shit. Pure trash that should be evacuated from reality.

why don't the mexico government just send it's army after them?

might be brazil

but they have, the cartel pretty much has the firepower/manpower and connections.

It's not punisher shit, it's just the real world. Terrorists like to distribute videos of themselves torturing people to death too, and it went real well for them. It really killed support for their enemies, let me tell you.

But that's beside the real point. I don't know anyone involved with a cartel in real life, but if I did, I would sabotage them and fuck their lives up at every opportunity.
And guess what: There wouldn't be a single thing could do about it.

pass a speech check of 7 and befriend them.

who cares

dsadsadrwfgfhrttwedxcs

American voters, fortunately.

>terrorists are bad!
>they deserve to be killed because they killed!
>resisting tyranny is wrong!

Attached: wojak npc.jpg (408x431, 11K)

[See how that works, user?]

They try the PR thing all the time. Media companies with millions of dollars. You know what happens? All their reporters get killed. Here's how I see your scenario happening:

>cartels don't give a fuck about your existence
>you start pulling off some vigilante shit
>you might kill 1
>they won't even care
>you start blabbing online about it and trying to rile people up against them
>even then, they probably won't even do anything
>you inevitably stumble upon the political conspiracy underneath all the violence and shit
>now they take notice because you've become a nuisance
>you end up disappearing and your family looking for you for years
OR
>they entice you with a fuckton of money to keep your mouth shut
>then they start asking favors for all the money they're paying you
>you're now working for them

That's it. You end up dead or working for them. Most people stay far away from organized crime for this reason. It's not a meme.

Releasing videos of yourself torturing people to death as an intimidation tactic is grounds for a summary bullet to the head. I don't give a shit who you are or who you think is a tyrant.

oh ok I'll be sure to keep all that in mind as the cartels continue their successful campaign to conquer the continent.

>the cartel pretty much has the firepower/manpower
Just bomb them. I figure that in the modern age bombing is always the solution
Japan has attacked you? Airstrike/nuke their cities
Radical terrorist groups far distant? Send bombing drones their way
Godzilla has risen from the ocean? Nuke it's head
Heavily armed camp of bandits? Just send the bomb squads

It did from 2006-2018. The biggest drug lord in Mexico got busted twice. Now it's over because the communist in chief hates the military and loves drug traffickers.

>Inject myself with genetically modified anthrax that specifically targets latinos (and whites too just to dab on em)

Attached: 1547035904775.jpg (914x1280, 266K)

>engage with the wetbacks with a firearm
>they fire back aswell
>kill 1 or 2 of them maybe more
>either kill myself as soon as i run out 99 percent of the ammo or die in an firefight
Unless they only have machetes, they're most likely are going to kill you right there because they don't want to get killed and plus you're holding a firearm.

Attached: 1565971433639.jpg (1920x1080, 409K)

no user that's cringe
me and my poverty stricken retard friends are invincible

>dab on them
>get his balls and cock chewed off by pits

>No one has ever had a violent death outside of mexico

Go fuck yourself fucking retard

>I get to wipe out the local mexican population the second I start bleeding AND I get a free castration before actually transitioning

Attached: 1548335928089.jpg (460x743, 64K)

Any normal person

>not having a stash of pipe bombs in the wall
user i.....

Attached: IMG_20190828_172226_920.jpg (1024x1280, 69K)

The USA and the rest of five eye types don't need to show video footage when it kills hundreds of thousands in response to a non-war scenario vengefully over a couple of towers falling over due to being not up to regulations.

I don't care what you think. I know that Rome was evil and any copycat of Rome is also evil. Rome fell due to trying to hard to make everyone act like them. The USA and the like will be no different. You only pretend to be like Rome. You do as Rome does while despising it. People hate such tyrannical nations. It's bad enough to have kings but far worse to have one jackass try to rule the entire world.
Democracy is stupid. See what?

Attached: 1566798215794.png (533x515, 110K)

Cool go tell ISIS releasing torture videos was a good move. I'm sure they'll be thrilled to learn they weren't annihilated, with full public support, after all.

I meant the cartel itself will only kill you if you go to Mexico, just don't go there and they'll leave you alone. they won't chase you to another country. Not murders themselves, those still happen anywhere.

I was doing stuff outside the computer, so I couldn't respond.

In short; Don't go to Mexico, and the Cartel won't find you, but murders can still happen

I don't like abrahamics. The Mexican drama is more so about telling authority to fuck off more than abrahamic bullshit. Muslimes can't into fun. Drugs are fun.

To be honest.

>Toss on my burka,hunch over and start shoving steak knives in my belt underneath it.
>Cartel thugs burst in,see crabby old Moslem granny cursing them senile and comically.
>Spout gibberish at them so they either close in by me or leave in confusion.
>Gut the first three near me,once surprise fades plant steak knives in faces. Get shot to death .

I kill as many of them as I can and start eating parts of them.

LET THEM ALL IN YOU, BIGOTS!!!

WE NEED MEXICANS IN AMERICA!!!!

>he doesn't know about all of the abductions that happen in Arizona, Texas, New Mexico and California

Attached: 1568278291352.jpg (415x316, 11K)

I'm a real knife person, I literally have 1-3 knives on me at any given moment. Time to go the way of my waifu.

Attached: cebb6a94910cdd2898538858002019bb22b7e8b1r1-700-1073v2_hq.jpg (668x1024, 69K)

Because the Mexican govt is a joke....
The cartel along with the top 3 crime families that push drugs in and out of Mexico literally control everything.

El Chapo had more power and influence than the president of Mexico did.

Check my other post, murders and kidnappings still happen in other places of the world, but the Cartel has rules for itself. I do know that crime can happen anywhere, other anons keep twisting it though

jump out my window. I live on the 8th floor so the impact would definitely do me in. I'd use my skateboard or something to smash the windows out because they've been locked shut but after that just go and see God i guess

Bullshit. If you're a cartel, it's very important to kill random people that have nothing to do with you to instill the shitskin concept of "reshpeck" into the local population.
If they do it for a specific reason they're shooting themselves in the foot, but if they do it partially at random everyone will be left second guessing their own actions.

Christian God? Because he would send you to hell for committing suicide.

>they just kill their enemies
Which is literally everyone thats not in the cartel.

I wish there was a vigilant organization that ought to do this to the cartel.

Kek you really don't know shit. Stay blue pilled on the cartel itll help you sleep at night

Attached: 4b4ce79d-cf37-4fb9-968c-aa74066bb0a2.jpg (1264x1920, 1.86M)

Never going to happen. Any criminal organization needs funding. They have drugs trafficking, human trafficking and support from mexican politicians and the US government.
You have...?

I don't see the point. Just round them up for lethal injections.
That way everyone can agree on the simple rule:
>do torture -> deserve to die

>US government
Only when we vote for establishment spooks.

The closest you have is small mexican towns arming themselves and fighting back against the cartels.

No, all the time, because those selected by establishment spooks more often than not stay in power.

It seems to me like shutting down human trafficking at the border while Chuck Schumer and Adam Schiff cry about it is probably an impactful policy change.

Well probably, who knows if they're still getting support in some other ways.
Obongo gave them weapons.

Sure and then Trump called it out when campaigning, but I do see your point.

Grab the remote detonators for the improvised claymores, dash to the prepared machine gun position with belt fed loaded with armor piercing and start playing this song
youtube.com/watch?v=XG8k4IYIgvo
>kill yourself
why?

all of these fags thinking they could even hold a gun up to some of these people, or that they would have the balls to slash their wrists

Attached: cinco.jpg (452x452, 19K)

Because you never know. I also keep several guns within my immediate reach and 200+ rounds of ammo. But an explosive is more likely to get a few of them before they can react and maybe make them think twice about harassing civilians in the future.

This they attack really quickly this trannies thinking they do anything with a knife is hilarious. Have fun getting your dick choped off and watching your mom being forced fed your mangled dick

Usually the thell the family members to fuck off but if you do something stupid like attack them with a knife get ready to watch your family be raped and murdered

Attached: 156763824586.jpg (720x669, 24K)