Be honest

Have you ever tried talking to a girl?
Have you ever tried asking her out?
How did it go?

Attached: b50a51dfc1f4b9ee9dec836717854710.jpg (1280x1920, 192K)

>Yes
>Yes
>Sometimes it goes good.

Unfortunately unless you get lucky, its a numbers game

>Have you ever tried talking to a girl?
I do not try, I do it without any problems, can even meet strangers and get to know them out of the blue if I feel like it.
>Have you ever tried asking her out?
Nah, never saw a girl that was worth my time AND not in a serious relationship till now so I won't bother.
>How did it go?
Got several dates and numbers of girls, I never initiated.

i have had a woman talk to me once, but I wasnt even able to look at her in the eyes

No, maybe authority figures or coworkers but never for bonding or casual chatting purposes.
No.
>How did it go?
It didn't happen.

Attached: 3CE747B3-0860-4AA0-B421-5DD7F109CBB5.jpg (1000x1200, 133K)

I have literally not once spoke to a girl that wasn't forced to interact with me before, so no
Pic related refers to me

Attached: 1554197273027.jpg (680x383, 19K)

No, I'd have to be at the inhibition level you get after drinking 4 beers but for a prolonged period time instead of ending abruptly
then maybe I'd be able to ask a girl out

>No
>No
>Not happened
What the fuck should I fucking talk about with them ?

\\tbjs bas gkt\\asdfajsdf alsdkfj

>Be honest
>Lies

Attached: 1ab.png (326x381, 229K)

Great post, 10/10 I agree.

I never have, because I can only know for sure that a girl is attracted to me if she initiates. Otherwise she could just be playing along so I pay for her dinner or some shit. Obviously no girl has ever initiated.

Yes, we took a kickboxing class together.
Yes, I looked her up in the phonebook and called her house.
>How did it go?
She said she'd talk to me about it in class then ignored me.

In hindsight looking her up in the phonebook was weird.

>Yes
>Yes
>Always rejection or trying to friendzone me. If it was any different I wouldn't be on this board obviously.
But... for the first time in my life I actually found a woman worth pursuing. So we will see how it goes.

Yes, yes, she became my first GF/ldr visited her few times got my first kiss and shit, she dropped me after few months tho and tried to get back with me later on, i said fuck off thot.

Other time, i was in a pretty shitty school/trades school, 2 bullies joined in and started bullying the teacher, i stood up for her obviously the meatheads started barking to me i'm very close to 2 meters so maybe that saved me if they ganged up on me i'd get fucked by them both.
Later on all the girls liked me a lot, some girl constantly called my name on the corridors saying everyday.

One time she went more far and making obvious flirts when outside of the class, but i was so damn shy and anxious i fucked up, can't talk to girls irl.

I tried but she did not want to meet then it just fizzled out

Frequently, and often. Only rarely with romantic intent.

3 different hers.

>How did it go?
Lets see, first one got her phone number started texting her every few days asking to hang out. Kept getting put off, eventually take the hint and stop trying. 2nd girl, ask out to the movies a few times, either says she's busy or doesn't like any of the movies playing. Find out she went to the movies with some other dude later the same day, stopped trying. Third girl, asked about going on a hike, day of the hike arrives, wait an hour, text her asking if shes still coming. "lol I overslept my bad" its 11am. Tell her if she still wants to go I can wait for her, "no just go by yourself don't wait for me".

And slowly I realized by watching other men that if women are truly interested in you, you don't have to try, they will make time for you, and they will actively try to do things with you. If you have to work on 'game' or put forth a huge amount of effort it basically means that you are at best her backup plan and at worst doomed to be a forever alone.

Yes. Friday evening was the first time I ever spoke to my oneitis. I plan on asking her out tomorrow afternoon or on Tuesday.

obviously ive spoken to girls how autistic do you have to be to never do this? were you homeschooled or something
no i dont know how to do this
>How did it go?
i did have a gf though because she asked me out, well, i dont think there was even an "ask out" moment we just ended up kissing one day.

yes, multiple times, and I continue to try. Always failed so far.

This is it.
Relationships are not "made". They exist since first second, you just let them grow. Can't force it

It's amazing how far i went without even having a proper conversation with a girl my whole life.

girls go their whole lives without having proper conversations

Yeah. I have a girlfriend. You guys could too if you didnt spend so much time online

>If women are truly interested in you, you don't have to try, they will make time for you, and they will actively try to do things with you

That should be a permanent banner on this board, I'm sure it could help a lot of guys here.

Just talked to one last week while waiting in line. We talked about the guy who dropped his giant cone of soft serve on the ground and how it must've sucked to be him.
I don't know her that well. For that matter, I have never known a woman well enough to ask any of them out.
>How did it go?
I was once badgered into asking some girl out. I had no idea what I was doing and it fell apart because I sat with her at lunch and on the bus and literally spent no other time with her. She was a lesbian but also wasn't a lesbian and may or may not have been using it as a rebound relationship. Years later I found out she had become a transsexual and got pregnant with some guy she was dating. I hear that I dodged a bullet with that one but it really stands out as proof that I'm too retarded for interpersonal relationships.

Attached: 1564329106590.jpg (918x842, 80K)

only once when i was a stupid kid

rejected ofc, and acted like a stupid kid

still kinda feel guilty about that sometimes

>yes
>yes
>it went pretty well most of the time

>looked her up in the phonebook
based psycho

Yes
Yes
We dated for 8 months and I broke up with her over the summer and I only dated one girl for 2 months since then. That was over 6 years ago.

In highschool I worked at the local library and a cute Muslim girl came up to me giggling and asked for my phone number but I didn't have a cellphone at the time.

Don't you think that a little bold? In other words he's saying that the right woman will come to you, no?

Number 1: Yes, I tried
Number 2: Well yeah, over Discord after we first met IRL. She accepted and one date was enough for her to become my GF for 4 months when it came crashing down.
Otherwise, i Never asked a girl out on the street. Figure it wouldnt go very well for me.

Right, it'll result in us all sitting at home alone waiting to die, i.e., what women want from sub-Chads

No that means that unless you're Chad, Females will just ignore the shit out of you, but if you are Chad you have an effortless and endless supply of fresh pussy wherever you set foot to.

Moral of the Stoy: Don't try. Either you got it or you don't. Love isn't Meritocracy, but Aristocracy.

I see why it could be misunderstood in that way, but no, that not what he is saying.
What he says is that if a girl likes you she will be happy whatever you offer to her, because she already liked you. On the other hand, if you feel like you have to keep trying harder and harder to get her, it means she doesn't really like you in the first place, and you should stop wasting your time.

yes
yes
negatively

I wasn't meant to have a gf

Yeah all the time.
No that'd be weird.

This is pretty much what I would say. It works pretty well especially if you're standards aren't ridiculously high.

only if i have to
never met a girl worth asking out

Attached: 1568443510175.png (1280x720, 762K)

Ive been friends with girls
>inb4 NORMALFAG OUT REEEEEE

Mate, I don't see the point of lying. If you really can't believe someone with my mindset exist, well, that's a shame.
I won't give examples because it'll seems like bragging and I hate that.

yes
no
>How did it go?
the talking went fine

Only girl I ever approached was a girl my junior year of high school. We dated until a little after we graduated. Big argument over future plans, both of us hurt each other. Stopped talking to each other. Found out 2 years later (3 months after her funeral) she had overdosed. Didn't have her contact info during those 2 years, tried looking for her. Found her old instagram from memorial site. She didn't date anyone else and looked like she hated life as much as I do because of our breakup. Now I just want to overdose to feel close to her one last time.

Yes

3-4 times

Went badly 3 times and 4th time made it, even managed to kiss her on the very first date and became my gf. Too bad i was more in love with the idea of being with a hot gf than with her. Ended quite fast, didn't even care to score. Trust me incel bros, just "any" girl won't fucking do, it has no sense making it a matter of sexual economy. You either love somebody or you don't, no matter their "worth".

The first ever girl I asked out was in college and rejected me for a 5'6 manlet, I'm a 5'11 manlet. She was like 5'0 or 5'2?
But still, I tried again, 2nd girl said she would think about it. a few days later she took me to her dorm, she would tell me there. We ended up making out for awhile.

Attached: astolfo-bda738ca1325fd62931cfb7d48b35b7e.png (1417x1869, 1.74M)

No
No
I know I wouldn't be able to be spontaneous or natural. I wouldn't even know what to say

Yes, and yes. I have asked out multiple women and every last one of them has been taken so far, and even if they weren't, I doubt they would have said yes anyway. Women are rarely even available.

Yes and yes.
Tbh not worth the effort if I know it's a sure thing

Every day, romantic or otherwise

I'd guess a 60% success rate. Lots of early blowouts, but age and experience make you better/more attractive.

>How did it go?
Women, like most things, are a mixed bag of experiences. Some are a waste of time, some are damaging to your life, others are great. The problem is the effort to find one that's worth it.

>Know a cute girl
>Before I get to talk to her I bust her leg during sparring

Attached: f698a79e.jpg (1280x720, 75K)

No he's not, nobody will come to you if you're a shut in.

Many times, only tried flirting once.
Sort of.
>How did it go?
The one time I tried my opponent was a relatively ugly fat girl and she was visibly cringing at everything I said, so I stopped and moved on and never tried again. Never had much of a chance to even talk to other girls anyway, though.

Attached: 1531866415805.jpg (250x241, 10K)

Yes
Have asked two girls out in my life
>How did it go?
The first sometimes says hi in passing but that's it. The second won't look at me about half a year later.

Sounds like a good conversation starter

normie
you should stop existing right away

>yes
>yes
>sometimes good sometimes really really bad
best case scenario ive ever had was a girl giving me her number and then never responding to me after. any other time it's been worse and most recently i was called creepy for hitting on a coworker and asking if she'd like to hang out sometime.
i don't think im particularly bad looking either so i guess my personality must be awful and i dont know it.

Attached: mhh.jpg (563x601, 60K)

t. girl whose leg was destroyed by user's karate fury

>she was visibly cringing at everything I said
What did you say?

Are you doing Kung fuhrer or Jew jitsu?

No, what I'm saying amounts to what
said.
You either hit it off or you don't. The idea that you can 'do work' or put in more effort on her to win her over just doesn't happen.

Very true. It's one thing to try and fail, there's no shame in that. But if you don't even make an attempt you can't really blame anyone but yourself. It might not be fair that as a man you have to be the one to put your ego on the line when asking women out but that's just the way it is. The earlier you get used to rejection the better because eventually you go from being devastated by it to just not caring. Modern dating is strange in that sense; the more you care and try the less appealing you are, but the more you act in self interest the more appealing you are. But then again what would I know, maybe I'm just full of shit and guessing. Take what anyone says with a grain of salt.

>Yes
>No
>I'm a KHV

Just waiting to die

Attached: 1567278171239.jpg (255x199, 11K)

I have. Many times. I approach women all the time and while I get numbers they all seem to flake/get scooped up by chad while I am talking to them. Has made me pretty jaded not gonna lie.

Attached: 59AD0520-1D1C-41F8-8A99-466ED1B30FC7.jpg (1200x1200, 1.68M)

Yes
Yes, twice.
Both were with girls I was already fucking around with and wanted a long term relationship. Round-about rejected both times. Never ask a girl to go out with you if you're in a casual relationship with them already.

On the bright side a female friend who was pining for me for a long time asked me out and I accepted. We've been together for 9 months and we're both really good together. Might be the one I marry.

Not a single time in my life, but I've never had female friends and cold approaching wouldn't work obviously. So I just have to accept it.

This is why I'm creating an online matchmaking for fucking autists and robots so they can make friends and romantic attachments online with people who have the same interests

The "birthday boy" one is obviously staged

I've approached girls rarely but never asked them out.

No, not a complete stranger. Only when forced to in a social or party type of setting
Never.
I keep hoping that there will be a situation where I will meet a girl in a situation described above, things will click, and she will be the initiator. It's never happened, and I don't have the naive hope it will happen in the future any more.
>How did it go?
N/A

no
no
>How did it go?
never happened

Based djfifioaepglm

no
no
>How did it go?
I don't know, but I imagine it'd go pretty bad.

Yes
Yes
>How did it go?
Bad

Once. After years of being a recluse I finally put my life together and sent a message to a cute girl and asked if she wanted to chat. She did and that's what we've been doing every day for a couple of weeks now and we'll meet next week. In the end the only thing holding me back was myself and once I started improving my life little by little, it wasn't such a big deal after all. But the important thing is that you need to take care of yourself first.

Attached: billy.jpg (194x259, 9K)

yes i have talked to girls, no i have no asked them out because i can tell through body language that they would turn me down or at best just use me to get a free meal. anyone telling you to just talk and ask random girls out is just a fucking idiot good looking guy that has no conception of living a life of an ugly or average guy

>In the end the only thing hold me back was myself
>I started improving my life little by little
What all did you do to improve yourself to the point where you felt comfortable enough to reenter the social scene? Please be specific.

user, its obvious all that guy did was go to the gym. you find a guy that talks about self improvement like that and you can absolutely guarantee the only thing he did was lift things

>say we should get dinner during the upcoming weekend
>says she won't be hungry

Attached: 07B656CF-8E0E-40C7-9280-196C57CB8E09.jpg (308x410, 34K)

Yes
Yes
>How did it go?
Told me she had a bf but i ain't stressing. It was the first time I had the guts to ask a girl but it was worth asking.

>What did you say?
user, that is completely insignificant in comparison to how he looked.

but mommy told me the girls would like my personality because im such a good boy

My only experiences with dating are confined to my dreams.

When I ask out a girl they tend to say they don't have an answer for me yet, then start dating some other guy a month later.

>Don't be pushy, creepy or desperate (not being a loser is first and foremost about yourself, not about getting friends or women)
>Take care of you hygiene
>Exercise
>Don't eat only junk food
>Keep your apartment clean
>Actually study/work/do what you're supposed to be doing, don't waste your time watching YouTube videos or playing video games
I started doing little things at first like going outside every day or washing the plate and fork after eating so that dishes didn't pile up. Very easy and small routines that made my life better and prevented things from getting worse. Then it became a positive feedback loop. The more I did, the better I felt and in hindsight the way to the top was shockingly short once I actually started climbing. Like cleaning even the dirtiest apartment might take a few hours or even a day but once it's done it wasn't that bad. Vacuuming once a week and taking the trashes out is even easier. It's all about those little things and little routines, because basic things in life aren't hard unless you make them hard for yourself. Usually that just means doing them too seldomly.

Very basic things. You don't need to be a superhuman to be able to respect yourself, just good enough that you don't feel like you're stuck and your life isn't going forward.

Not at all true. Nowadays I do go to the gym but that was the last thing I did. I used to clean my apartment twice a year, left my apartment once a week to buy some food, I could go for months without talking to anyone other than my parents and I hardly studied at all. When I said I was a recluse, I meant it literally.

Attached: norppa-ja-kuutti.jpg (1920x1080, 264K)

Yes. Daily.
Yes. Confessed to 1 of 2 girls I've ever liked.
Rejected. :(

I'm friendly & sweet in a way that has made me the subject of many pursuits. just unlucky in love for a number of reasons that weren't anyone's fault...

>You don't need to be superhuman to be able to respect yourself
I don't know, user. I've wanted to kill myself for years but just haven't been able to because it would hurt my mom too much.

grats, user. happy for ya. :)

just wondering:
>what makes a girl cute to you?
>is it possible for girls to be pretty or aesthetic but not cute?
>How often do you find a girl cute?
>What do you feel when you notice a cute girl?

as an ace I wonder sometimes.

Not him but girls are cute as fuck and THAT is the problem.

The last time I confessed to a girl she started crying and between the tears started shouting "FUCK you! FUCK you! How could you do this to me? FUCK YOU!"

You know what, I think that great. You still feel something and that's a great foundation to build upon.

And I wish you the best as well!

So my theory of female aesthetics is that there's no linear spectrum from ugly to beautiful but there are three attributes: beauty, cuteness and sexiness. I've come to this conclusion because some girls are 11/10 cute but not beautiful in the traditional sense, some features can be sexy in a very primal way but are not beautiful or cute and then there are the traditionally beautiful girls. Some males may prefer some attribute over the others and all females exhibit some level of all attributes but one of them is usually their primary attribute. Naturally the same attributes can also be used to evaluate the personality of females.

I don't have any specific preferences. Past a certain point it doesn't really matter.

>You still feel something and that's a great foundation to build upon
Only because she's done so much for me. I never asked to be born, I hate this shit.

What are you top 3 good and bad things in life? What makes you happy and what makes you sad?

well, a cute girl from work showed interest in me but i fucked up because zero experience. got friendzoned, i talked to her about it she said she is open to date me but needs to get to know me better (???). asked her last week if she wanted to casually just get something to eat with me and got blown off again. im not trying anymore with this one, which is a shame because i really thought i had something for a second.

it's hard to approach girls because im pretty boring socially, very anhedonic and dont see a point to talking to people if im not drunk. socializing just feels like work. hearing stories about successful dates on here with cute girls makes me feel like shit, because i cant have that because im extremely introverted. starting therapy this week, probably wont help much but whatever its either that or i just kill myself.

just bored with myself constantly, nothing is enjoyable, zero motivation, no one to hold, i wish i was dead everyday. only thing i feel very strongly is either intense sadness or rage

Attached: decay.png (570x517, 212K)

>What makes you happy
I can't name anything. Couldn't even tell you the last time I was happy.
>What makes you sad
Myself.

>yes and it worked
>yes
>great
I was in a band, I was a really weird kid (it was a midwest emo band so that explains it). She was a cute aspie and she was a fan, she came to all our shows but 2 I think. I'm still dating her.

What about you makes you sad?

I look good and I get treated like that too.

I'm just a shit person honestly and it's my own doing. I cut all of my friends off years ago when I was going to kill myself originally. Didn't work but I don't want to bring them back into my life. I'm probably not going to accomplish anything in life. I've severely isolated myself. I just don't like myself.

My friends left me because they got girlfriends or other friends and I was always the weird guy. At some point I didn't bother to call them anymore and I became more and more isolated and I realized that they weren't going to call me either. So yeah, it's not fun and I dwelt in that misery as well. I can't say I know what it's like for you because it's different for everyone but my point is that now that you're alone, no one else is holding you back other than yourself. Taking the first step is the hardest but every step after that is easier. You can do yourself good just as well as you can do yourself bad and honestly it doesn't take much to make yourself feel better. Very mundane stuff like taking a shower every day feels great after experiencing hard times. It makes you feel in control of your life. Right now you could get some fresh air. Even 15 minutes makes a huge difference. Tomorrow you could do the same and take the trash out while you're at it.

Attached: saimaannorppa.jpg (1920x1080, 419K)

If my kid me could see current me, he'd break out crying. I thought I'd be on path to have a good career and be married by now. This fucking sucks.

>This fucking sucks.
It can be made to suck less, trust me.