I don' even want an orbiter anyways... I want an actual LDR boyfriend I can bond with and form a relationship with...

I don' even want an orbiter anyways... I want an actual LDR boyfriend I can bond with and form a relationship with. I am very lonely individual.

Attached: 1566624359305.jpg (666x750, 129K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Traumatic_bonding
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

What's the difference between orbiter and ldr?

I want an actual gf, just LDR won't cut it.

How do you not have one already if you post on this board, oh wait ur a tranny

orbiter is someone you talk to and don't really form a bond with. they just shower you with attention and you don reciprocate feelings. ldr is dating someone you actually like and want to form a bond with.

Ldr is absolute cancer. Sorry to break it for yeh but it'll only get worse.

Wanna talk on discord?
Jsjsjsj

sure drop urs

What original country? oreg

I don't know why I run away from people. I think it's cause I don't wanna harm them or feel there's no place for me in their lives

United States lol
i feel that too. im quite insecure at times.

Fuck off this board cunt. origlfg

Attached: 1564250323032s.jpg (250x232, 9K)

Fuck I just turned off my pc...

Do you not form a bond by talking?

I don't know about dating but I'm lonely too and I could use someone to bond with. Want to talk?

yeezy#2129

Attached: osamudazai.png (726x720, 317K)

yeah, but it takes a while for me to open up and stuff. im pretty sure this is very common though.

At least post your interests

Yes but how is there a difference between ldr and orbiter now

I've always felt lonely

stop announcing yourself on the internet and actually bond with someone instead of nitpicking people,and MAYBE your dream might come true

Attached: 1527199478235.jpg (400x460, 132K)

I'll take your lack of a response as no

Aaah i just want to talk to someone who i can relate and connect with. I don't want anything more than that.

If someone wants to talk or whatever here's my tag, today has been a really bad day.

vvoid#7424

I want to talk but are you a girl?

no, he's a cool guy

No im a guy idc who adds i just want friends

>be woman
>get showered with people wanting you to give them a chance and posting contact info
Stop pretending like females can experience true loneliness.

I posted one time, just my discord. They're free to do what they want. This is Jow Forums, we're all broken

[email protected]
Feel free to dump your baggage on this kind soul. No promises though.

Fake and gay and even if it wasn't it's still a bait and switch

Did she add any of you?

Life sucks and then you die,
DEAL.

t.Femanon
(Amelia#2159)

no, they just added each other. OP on suicide watch

Women don't actually create a bond by talking because they're either sociopathic Chadwhores or they're talking to 20 guys at the time so they're completely interchangeable.

Try it, talk to a girl for a year or two online and you'll be left heartbroken because you've fallen in love, and she'll be able to cut contact in a second because she can just switch to another tab and have another dude entertain her.

How do they create bonds then?

Yes and the user who contacted me is a real cutie. I'm gay now.
OP BTFO.

By Chad "daddy" flipping between abuse (they call this "punishment") and showering with fake love (they call this "aftercare") creating trauma bonding.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Traumatic_bonding

I see we have both experienced a similar situation

Attached: 1568514638646.jpg (989x550, 65K)

Everyone who's ever talked to a girl on the internet has, they all have the exact same BPD personality template.