Is Agatha still the Queen of Jow Forums?

Is Agatha still the Queen of Jow Forums?

Attached: 18374839.jpg (900x900, 55K)

Yes but that's only an honorary title it doesn't grant any real power. De facto it's a time of troubles for r9k. Our latest real queen has died from crack overdose and r9k is now being ruled by the interim government.

Attached: 1537285352311.jpg (225x225, 6K)

I miss her. She didn't deserve to get doxxed. Guys went too far when they started harassing , her friends, and family. She wasn't the one advertising her content on Jow Forums. She was making wholesome content. I really wanted her to cover a song for me.

She never even posted here, is gay, and now hyper left tier in looks.

Only idiots preferred her to the other two at the time, Sunny and Ciara actually posted here whilst being two alternative waifus here. People voted for the other two as often as her, or must I post the old strawpol once again to show it going three ways even?

Even on agatha a fuck ton of other waifus are posted. Self proclaimed "attic is best" bullshit is just that, bullshit. Also probably part of a psychological game to resist deletion.

>>you wouldn't delete our JEWISH board wouldja?

That goblina looks like dehydrated anna frank

Attached: 1564358907118s.jpg (82x125, 2K)

>crack overdose
Who? Im not an orbiter

>Sunny and Ciara actually posted here whilst being two alternative waifus here
They were(are) literally disgusting sluts. They are in the same level as any other generic r9k poster, and that the big difference.
Agatha WAS uncorruptible and very ironic, she even joke with us for time to time, pokefun us, she wasnt an atention seeker like the other girls. Her race her ideas her aparence her literal autism her lesbianiscism just clashed so hard in robots subconscious that people were confused like Aggs was abode everyone but in touch with everyone, like an angel

Attached: 778edf1aefaf11cff091d98efd5808708e5bffdfdbbc7f8033affa665463d583.png (932x479, 365K)

Wtf, pls tell me this is not real... Not my Aggie...

Some of us have matzah fever.

>Is Agatha still the Queen of Jow Forums?

Beautiful Angel Ciara is the QUeen of r9k forever and ever.

Attached: 1513273233686[1].jpg (1080x720, 91K)

She actually has tons of makeup, facial piercings and such.

No you have naive fever. Just like normal Jow Forums girls instead. It's less of a lie.

So a dike you prefer over normal Jow Forums females? A dike that doesn't shower AND has facial hair?

She would not like you. You do not like her. The other two were more r9k tier all along. You people are just too devoid of societal intuition to avoid autistic mistakes.

Attached: It says you're GAY.jpg (640x615, 144K)

btw guys these lips are an example of what fetal alcohol syndrome looks like

Attached: 48EE2F6800000578-0-image-a-3_1517931948266.jpg (634x346, 27K)

>No you have naive fever.

No, I am attracted to the Ashkenazi phenotype and like Jewish people generally.

I looked up all of the celebrity waifus of my youth, who I chose before I knew what Jews really even were, and they were all Jewish.

>Emmy Rossum
>Winona Ryder
>Lizzy Caplan
>Tania Raymonde
etc. many more

well i dont know she deoesnt look like it

Attached: 16230725_1172149949520053_2674635641714638848_n.jpg (750x615, 67K)

No.
Kasper is.

Attached: D6BD063F-0803-48C3-95B0-734AF1DDD41E.jpg (903x1697, 718K)

everything comes back to Ciara. She's just so pure and interesting and fascinating.

>They were(are) literally disgusting sluts.
Not at first, for Sunny at least. Just because Aggie gave an innocent persona doesn't mean that was how she really was or how it was always going to be. Specifically, for Sunny she didn't start getting lewd until Ciara became 'friends' with her. And later, Sunny stated in a video saying that how she acted in her videos isn't how she acted irl.

>Agatha WAS uncorruptible
until her friend died

I wish kasper couldve known agatha . I think they would have gotten along very well, and maybe even been close friends . Sometimes I try to imagine the conversations they would have

That anemic kike is basically cursed by God.

why do all these girls look like sickly mental patients and why are you all in love with them

Agatha rocks but is going through a pretty rough time, Ciara is too but she brought it on herself. I guess you can argue that she's a "victim" but that doesn't really solve any of her problems she needs to stop being such a narcissistic cunt and at the very least treat those who treat her well better. Sunny was the only one I orbited so I can't fairly rate her and now she's gone, feelsbadman.

Attached: 5edb3c31b11ee5f10700bd7833b6440b4ef3ffd5c2c15c00fee9ab169717d417.jpg (453x604, 136K)

She shaved her head and became a whore after her friend ksg'd herself

The queen is whoever comes next because right now they are all over 18 apart from literal whore sunny

Sunnys not gone, she just talks to very few ppl . She still lurks and posts here, and shes still on discord using alts