Anyone here have an imaginary gf? I've had an imaginary gf since I was 14. (I'm 22 now)...

Anyone here have an imaginary gf? I've had an imaginary gf since I was 14. (I'm 22 now). Her name is Tara and shes adorable. Tara hates politics, she listens to classical music, shes super bubbly and funny, she has very big eyes, very long hair, shes white and is only 101 pounds. She also has tourette's but it's very funny when she gets into arguments with people. Shes so endearing I love her so much bros. We're planning our imaginary honeymoon to Taiwan. (Tara is extremely obsessed with Taiwan for whatever reason) and tara wont shut up about how much fun we're going to have.

Attached: Japanese-Girl-With-Cat-Ears-Dancing-In-a-Room-Full-Of-Stuffed-Anime-Toys.gif (500x281, 481K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tulpa
youtu.be/CUjJbOcaVas
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I wish I was as happy as op :(((

Damn this is one of the most pathetic things I've read on here. Have you not been able to find a real gf? I don't think this is healthy for you user.
Or you're a schizo. In which case I'm jealous bc then I could get neetbucks

>imaginary gf
is she a tulpa or another race

Christ user, get some help. This is not healthy, you need to talk to actual people and get an actual gf.

Attached: 1547557837934.png (900x507, 483K)

That's the gayest thing i've ever heard. you are mentally insane, get yourself to the nearest asylum, you sicko

101 pounds? Is she supposed to be sick or just very short?

>honeymoon
When did you guys get married? How was the wedding? Did you have a ceremony with all your friends and family?

more gayest thing was when """people""" here are told that holding shit before shitting makes them pleasure

Shes very skinny but she eats a lot. It's strange. Also yes shes short. About 5'1. Maybe 5'2 on a sunny day.
We got married a couple months ago. It was a beach wedding. Tara doesnt have a family. She was raised in fostercare sadly. But my family all came and she and my family always get along so well.

Attached: 1563800502760.jpg (556x588, 74K)

Congrats on the wedding! Please post wedding pics if you can.

Have you guys talked about the possibility of kids? Any plans for them in the future?

This post makes me feel cringe right now lads. Not all weebs are so God damn pathetic like OP.

Attached: 1568488598177.jpg (580x548, 21K)

Stop supporting this poor user's delusions, there is no gf, there is no wedding, and there can not be any children or any future. OP is sick and needs help.

No but I've an imaginery friend i talk to on my mobile phone whenever i leave the house. Been speaking with them about 8-10 years now.

Sorry, I've just replied and forgot to say, she sounds really nice. I hope you have a good life together

I wish I had pictures but I still relive the wedding all the time in my head so that's just as good. We both want kids! Tara wants 3 but I only want 1. I really want a daughter. We plan to make our first baby during our honeymoon.
Thank you user!

Attached: 1566982496625.jpg (550x558, 25K)

What are you talking about? There's nothing wrong with OP.
Fuck off this board normies and leave people like me and OP alone.

You're all those fat, ugly guys with no friends that when you try to talk to seem incredibly erratic and crazy.

this is both extremely cringe yet oddly patronizing, honestly as long as your are happy user it seems like things are better for you than me

that sounds interesting, how do you do it? can you tell me more please

>when she gets into arguments with people.
Who does she get into arguments with, besides you?

That's great to hear user! I wish you the best in your ventures.

How did you and Tara meet? What about her "clicked" for you?

Have you ever told this to anyone else irl?

I know that feel, user :((

The gfless life is a hard one

Attached: 1552934085856.jpg (1765x1200, 248K)

Like I said I met her when I was 14. I used to wait an hour and a half after school to be picked up by my dad. I walked to the recreation center everyday and just waited by this really small kiddy park. Tara was always there hanging upside down on the monkey bars and we always talked to pass the time. She was always there because she didnt like being at the foster home so much. I fell in love with her personality. Even when I first met her she was joking and teasing with me like we had been best friends forever.
Actually yes.

Attached: maxresdefault-1.jpg (1280x720, 68K)

Ah, childhood sweethearts. That's adorable user.

Who have you told and how have they reacted?

A female friend of mine. I'm very sarcastic and suprisingly outgoing IRL so when I told her, I think she thought I was joking and started laughing. Of course I never got into big details about it with my IRL friend and of course Tara got angry because she accused me of being ashamed of her. It took a long time before tara forgave me for acting like our relationship is a joke in front of a real person

Attached: tumblr_fb5cd9a6d7942be9069277b8e6f8b961_c74ed2fd_400.gif (400x225, 64K)

I just imagine having a conversation. Had to think about it a lot at first to come up with things to talk about now it just comes naturally. Sometimes I'll talk about what I'm thinking about IRL.
Sorry for the late reply.

thats okay, thanks for replying. yeah i imagine it would be really hard thinking of things to talk about. does the other person reply like you would or is it something else?

Sometimes it's like a normal conversation if i properly get into it but other times it's like a script i go through.
It all started from it helping ease the anxiety when walking about if i ever saw somebody/a group of people I'd pretend to be on the phone. Now it's like i have to be on the phone to go out

Would you leave Tara for a real girl if she was similar to Tara?

No girl is like Tara. But if a real girl came along in my life that I really liked, I wouldn't turn it down if I really liked her. Tara will never admit it but she knows shes not real. Shed be angry at me but I know she would understand. But she is always a part of me no matter what happens whether shes my Imaginary gf or imaginary friend.

Why would she want to continue to be your friend after you've broken her heart?

Because she knows that shes imaginary. It would hurt me just as much as it would hurt her but we both know deep down that our love is fantasy. Whether we like to admit it or not. Tara would not be happy with me for a long time but I know she would understand in the end.

Dude, see a psychiatrist. This sounds like serious cope for someone who's never had much affection, if any at all.

how can you claim you love her if you're prepared to leave her?

Nothing is wrong with me. If I couldnt distinguish between what's real and what's not, that would be a problem. If I was unhappy, that would be a problem too. But neither are the case. I'm more levelheaded than most people on this board. No need to worry about me user.

Attached: BestPokeGirl.png (810x904, 717K)

I never said I was prepared to leave her. She actually tainted my perspective on girls so much that I hardly find any girls mentally attractive anymore. I've actually rejected 2 potential relationships because of tara. She would have to be extremely special for me to leave tara. (Which I dont ever see happening). And I would never truly leave her. I cant. Shes a part of me and I'm a part of her.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tulpa
You already know what the fuck goin on

Me too user. I mostly cuddle with her while trying to sleep and close my eyes while pretending she's hugging me when I'm feeling down. It helps keep me togeather.

Attached: 1567636446839.jpg (1111x1111, 202K)

is it still considered cucking if i fuck your imaginary gf in my head

Attached: yuidab.png (621x601, 367K)

Shes loyal. That would never happen.

Attached: 1567605475963.jpg (394x421, 22K)

i want a cute schizo bf to introduce me to his imaginary gf so we could be a happy triple couple

yeah, loyal to my COCK

Attached: mugidab.jpg (675x472, 45K)

user... Tara's been cheating on you with me, she's actually a lesbian. Sorry.

Attached: ad5335ea12f7d0ad0752355a4e524be8.jpg (800x739, 65K)

Is this her theme song
youtu.be/CUjJbOcaVas

dont mind me im just stealing your waifu with my
[White Snake]

Attached: ur meme is now my property.jpg (225x225, 9K)

You literally cant make this shit up. Im reading the catalog for /mlp/..is this shit real life

Attached: 20190916_001223.jpg (1398x2486, 1.01M)

And a psychiatrist will prescribe him a gf?
Piss off normie. Mental health care is on par with leeches and bloodletting, but you'd never know since your knowledge of modern medicine ends with your useless feel good mantras that support your delusional just world fallacy.