How to not be a loser in college?

Any tips anons?

Attached: Spotlight.jpg (720x593, 226K)

its your attitude bro
just be yourself

A robot would never find himself in picrel situation
Basically just keep to yourself and don't go to places where you don't belong. Pretty simple. You'll find your way

Forget what normalfags think and just do what you like to do.

Piss and shit everywhere to claim your territory and assert dominace.

>How to not be a loser in college?
don't drop out
eazyy piiizzyyy

-be attractive
-have the logistic requirements to fuck bitches (a place of privacy, access to drugs, ect)
-be attractive
and finally:
-be attractive

You are only really a loser if you are perceived by people to be a loser. Hence you have two choices. You can remove any characteristics that would make you appear as a loser, i.e. become a chad. Or you can remove the people, so that they cannot perceive you in any way, and if they do, you would not have enough contact with them to let it bother you. I'm in University and I'm doing the latter. Haven't spoken to anyone in 5 months. No one knows I am a loser. No one knows I am.

that advice doesn't work unless you are a normalfag

>option 1
be attractive
>option 2
be chad
>option 3
be reincarnated as a better looking person

second to right up front is hot and id leave a hot load on that whores face unfornutely im not chad either and thats why im on Jow Forums

just like you faggots

have fun jerkin to these whores pix

be yourself:
if you are a loser pretending won't work
if you are moderate people won't attack you
if you are a winner you Will win

Attached: 634356534.jpg (210x240, 9K)

IMPORTANT: Do not under any circumstances be a commuter student. Ask me how I know.

don't worry about being a loser or not. waste of time. excel in your classes and surround yourself with the other members of the top of your major classes. become friendly with them even if the friendship is forced and fake. use their parent's connections for internships/job positions. i no longer talk to ANYONE from uni, but I secured two internships through them and now i make big bux at FAANG company.

Imagine being this soulless

You can't lose if you don't play the game. Don't give a shit about socializing, just go to class and lock yourself up in your room until you have class again the next day. Go grocery shopping once or twice a month. Buy non perishables like canned beans so you can eat in your room with the lights out without making a single sound to the point where your roommates never even know if you are home.

You can only make friends if you have normalfag interests. If you haven't watched the latest capeshit movie or don't constantly have a nintendo switch shoved up your ass to play smash then you are screwed.

Kind of agree with this, but not completely. You should indeed not give a shit about socializing, I mean, if it happens then it happened, just don't keep trying because it will most likely be a disappointment. It might happen sooner or later, and if it doesn't, who cares? As another user said, the real loser is not the guy who can't have social skills or girls, but the one who drops out. Guess what? Most of the social people will drop out. My teachers are Phds and they are nothing like the social guys around me. They are serious and you can notice they were considered losers during their college time. Now they are fucking Phds and the people who bullied them are probably doing terrible in life. That's it, that's how life generally is.

just socialize bro. like really just go out and talk to other people. take up an interesting hobby- a sport would be the best choice, work hard and always try to be and look your best. good luck

Focus on your studies, get a job, work out every once in a while.

i try and do this but i live at home and my mother always makes fun of me and tells me to be more like my sister. it adds another level of difficulty when you try and do things to better yourself but the people around you always find a way to make it worse and make you feel like doing nothing at all. depression is really fun you guys should try it sometime

If you can afford it, go live somewhere else. If you can't, don't give a shit about what people say, you are the only person who can tell what is best for you. I had a hard time caring about what people said about me in the past, but I evolved and now I don't give a shit. I am recluse? Hell yes I am. Do I get better grades than most of my classmates? You can fucking bet. Will I be more successful in life than them? Can't predict the future but the odds are in my favor.

Speaking from experience. Some great tips:
>Don't be pushy, creepy or desperate (not being a loser is first and foremost about yourself, not about getting friends or women)
>Take care of you hygiene
>Exercise
>Don't eat only junk food
>Keep your apartment clean
>Actually study, don't waste your time watching YouTube videos or playing video games
Basically get you own life together before taking any further steps. You don't have to become a total normie and party every weekend with Chads and Stacys but being a well-balanced and respectable human being helps in every other way. You're more likely to find people you actually like, if you are likeable as well.

After many bad years, I finally did the above and feel much better now. A couple of weeks ago I sent a message to a cute girl and asked if she wanted to chat. She did and that's what we've been doing every day now and we'll meet in a few days.

Attached: billy.jpg (194x259, 9K)

Sell cocaine originally

This is what I mean. I'm happy for you user.

every tip you get you most likely already know including what i am about to say but mindset is everything. whatever was holding you back before, think hard about what you can do to change things. be tough on yourself and admit where youve fallen short versus what is unchangeable fucked about you and do things to move forward with the former failures. college can be a lot of fun and life can be fun and beautiful op good luck

Are they butterfaces or am I gay?

i would say gay but maybe your standards are just too high.
aesthetically speaking i like them

thanks for your reply, glad youre strong enough to be like that. i wish i could move out but i cant yet. i dont care about what she says but its different when you have to live with someone and theyre constantly there telling you how shit you are when you are trying to be better. it doesnt throw me off or make me sad- its just really annoying and i cant say anything back either or tell her to fuck off.

the only bad thing about that is its shitting on my motivation, it just makes things more difficult. how to stay motivated? i need more resolve i guess, need to remind myself to keep going. so does everyone else. i dont think ive found a need to make friends other than being left out when in group tasks, or wanting to stay back and eat something but having nobody to go with. those arent really big problems but loneliness does take its toll eventually, whether you care about being lonely or not. im sort of shitting out feelings right now but thank you to this thread for letting me think things through and for reminding me whats important.

yeah most of them are but it could also be poor lighting and a quick snap shot taken by whoever looks the best in that pic. plus i noticed many younger people tend to stick with friends of similar looks levels for the most part in college.

And I wish you the best as well. In the end I myself was the biggest obstacle holding me back and in hindsight just doing more and more very little things exponentially made my life better. Just going outside every day helped a lot or washing the plate and fork right after eating so that dishes don't pile up. The way to the top is shockingly short once you actually start climbing.

Attached: koirat.jpg (1280x560, 606K)

You don't have to prove anything to her but you can do that. If you get good grades you can basically shove it on her face (sorry for the language, but I had been in a similar situation and it still makes me angry somehow, but that's what I did). You should always be conscious about what is important. Every day in your life. Literally. I mean it, you should put reminders everywhere, set alarms on your phone, etc. This is the only way to stay focused. And eventually you will feel like giving up, but if you're strong enough to keep going you will be rewarded. Goodnight user.

Thank you! Yeah, the hardest step is to actually start climbing, but once you do it you will feel a lot better.
Listen to this OP.

don't listen to this retard, there is no reason to pay thousands of dollars more a semester if you can just live with your parents.

Oh and staying on top is even easier. It's just constant little things. Like cleaning the dirtiest apartment might take a few hours or even a day but once it's done, it's not that bad. But vacuuming once a week and taking the trash out is even easier. You just have to form easy routines and I can't stress the 'easy' part enough. Doing basic things isn't hard unless you make them hard for yourself. Usually that means doing them too seldom.

don't be short, be muscular, be white/black, be loud/confident, have money

listed in order of importance

Both of you are correct.
I lived in a dorm and was a commuter student. I was forced to interact with people all the time living in the dorms. Once I became a commuter after switching schools, I rarely talked to anyone especially women.
But I also liked saving money by living at home.

Attached: 1568566596139.jpg (432x395, 50K)

Meh, I did commuting and it wasn't that bad, I guess the main downside is you don't have as much of a social life, but honestly the quality of your social life if you live on campus is pretty much a dice roll any way. I've heard some horror stories, it depends on who you get stuck with in your first year, could be good, could be fucking hell on earth.

Tips I wish I would have known:

Just joining a club isnt good enough, you need to actively try to meet new people and find a group after you're there, otherwise you'll just be an outsider.

Just going to parties isnt good enough, you need to actively try to talk to people and start conversations, otherwise you'll just sit quietly in the corner.

Studying abroad is a great way to put yourself in a position to meet people, but you need to put effort into maintaining the friendships after the end of the trip or you'll lose them.

To sum all of my advice up: You cant just take advantage of opportunities and hope they will result in positive experiences, you need to actually follow through with everything constantly or it will fall through and result in nothing.

Make sure you wear thick diapers to class every day just in case you have an accident, otherwise people will notice and make fun of you!

By and large the key to doing well at uni is be physically attractive and/or come from a decently off family, middle class or more really.

I'm both unattractive and working class to my time and uni was, while not actively horrible, mostly just kinda boring. People just overlook you if you don't fit in with the hot and/or rich crowd.

Dont hang out with people like the thotties in that pic for starters.

It's actually impressive that every single one of those girls, even with makeup, is a 5/10 at best.

Cheerleaders effect in full effect I see.

Attached: 1567919777866.jpg (500x618, 62K)

The black haired girl at the back in the left is 10/10 are you some kind of fag?

>the one that has the least resolution and is the most pixelated is hot user!
Thanks for proving my point

My only advice is don't be an asian-american manlet.

>t. asian-american manlet that finally gets to fuck college age females via sex tourism

You can tell shes beautiful from her facial structure user.