Tfw no boyfriend into armpits

tfw no boyfriend into armpits

Attached: 6.jpg (1280x1868, 888K)

I'll lick your armpits qt, message me on discord. Maxwell#5151

age? race? height? body build? location?
also im more about licking armpits myself, what are your thoughts on that?

>age?
mid 20s
>race?
white
>height?
6'1"
>body build?
Fit
>location?
US

I can send you pics if you add me.

I don't mind if you lick my armpits, they're a bit hairy though..

do you like hairy boy armpits?

I would shave you.

You are perfect but im not from the US. Still leave discord.

>I would shave you.
c-can i shave your legs after

Maxwell#5151

orgigngngnagaa

Please unblock me I'll do anything

no, fuck traps. I only talk to girls (girls).

Please I'll do anything I don't want to be alone any more. I'll do anything you want please don't leave me alone.

Im a guy though. Chill user.

I don't care please don't leave me alone it hurts so much.

>no, fuck traps. I only talk to girls (girls).
You sound like a massive faggot. You sound like a normie chad. Should leave.
>he doesn't fuck cute traps, trannies, and biological women

Attached: all-for-one-01.png (500x750, 269K)

user chill go watch something you like or listen to good music im worried for you
(not the other guy but still)

I've been doing that for years user I can't escape it anymore it hurts more and more I can't take it anymore.

What exactly are you? a trap?

Hell, you can add me, I love traps: Gamblor#4640

Trap.

Thanks user, I'll add you after this post

U went pinkpill? Do u regret it?

>armpits
do you have cute armpits femanon? ill be your armpit lover bf...
abby#4573

At first no. I did it back in late 2017 when the support was in full swing. Now in 2019 everyone's forgotten about it and I get weird looks every where I go and no one talks to me anymore, not even my family.

Damn user have tried joining lgbt groups so you can make some friends?
Or at least do voice training so you can have online friends?

Yes. I expected this. U don't look passable do you? At least u didn't cut. Do u really think u are dysphoric, or in hindsight was maybe mentally ill and confused.

I almost fell into cutting after it really hit me that I was lonely. I have some scars on my arm from it, but never ended up being a cutter. I was confused. I fell for the tranny posts on Jow Forums. Seeing everyone talk about being happy after taking the pill made me think my life would be better, and after I did it, it only went down hill.

>he fell for the meme
Lmao rekt

Damn. Yeah you obviously fell for it. I am active on this board for a short time now. a year ago i was a good looking guy, but i got struc with severe brain illness and will probably kill myself soon. I also am totally lonely now, lay in bed all day. I got shocked how people are being manipulated into going tranny, and actually fall for it. Also taking female hormones is going to make u fucking depressed, ur male brain needs testosterone to feel good. So ur gender. Are u really a boy u think, and just because of this r9k fucked urself over? Do u want to go back to being a boy?

I want to go back. I do nothing but suffer now.

Go inject TRT. U havent fucked urself ovr yet. Trt will make u feel more confident, less fucked in ur body, and probably revert ur depressed female mind u got. Can u go talk to a doc about it? I sound like the pinkpill promoters now haha. Take the bluepill

Also dont take fucking anti depressants. They gave me my brain disease shit. The jewpil meme is true, stay away from psych meds

>taking advice from a guy can't even type out "you"
dumb tranny

I'll ask my doctor about it next time I visit.

I'm too scared to see a therapist to even get the meds.

Just because he can't type well doesn't mean he can't give advice user.

I am not a native. Didn't know not typing out ''u'' is a big deal. How old are you? And what are u currently on? med wise. Also, how would u rate urself as a female? I mean, what are u lookswise?

>Just because he can't type well doesn't mean he can't give advice user.
wrong, it means he has no proper higher education.
would you take life advice from a homeless man?

I'm not on anything anymore. I'm also around a 2-3/10 female wise.

His native language isn't English user. That doesn't mean he can't give good advice.

user if he doesn't speak English natively that means he is some smelly third worlder, that is actually worse than a homeless person

Are you OP?? If so I dont understand how you are lonely, you asked for a very specific fetish and immediately got 3 people offering to do it and then you typed out a list of required information so you could pick only the ones you wanted, if you arent OP please disregard

I studied psychology. m Yeah I would go for male if you are not even really dysphoric anyway. Have there been permanent changes made like tits that can not be reverted? Ofcourse surgery could, but just to get an idea. Also, do you still think your test levels are at normal range again since you are not taking anything anymore. Any other physical fucked up changes?

No I am from Holland, sorry nigger. Also obvious bait, don't know why we fall for it.

>holland
>not a third world muslim hellhole

I have very small breasts that aren't noticeable. I'm not sure about my test levels. M body is slightly more feminine, but in a way that makes me look weird since I was a guy.

Yeah TRT will fix that. If u have a bit feminine hips and shit, trt can fix that. Only thing that is permanent is those tits. If u do trt and start training ur chest it might help. But, surgery might be needed if its really obvious gyno. I really think trt can boost u mentally too, taking some damn action instead of being a needy desperate person. Such a bad idea to inject female hormone, u will start thinking like a female and no one wants that.

Really pinkpill it the literall opposite of what they promote it to be. Taking TRT is the real deal into boosting ur mental health hormonewise. Female hormones will only make u more depressed and insecure. Even female bodybuilders say that taking trt makes them make decision way more easy, and less whiney/needy

>taking advice from a Jow Forumsnigger who doesn't understand basic biology
do yourself a favor and go see a licensed therapist instead

Nigger, come fight me

hey max its me anne

Holy fuck Anne, leave me alone already.

Based qt and clean who cares for anything else?

>had to look at my previous messages just to remember who you are
>another fucking tranny
JUST

Are you ok mate you seem disturbed?

Maxwell is my chad, fuck off slut.

Maxwell blocked me for not being a virgin, im sad.

He blocked me because I'm a trap.

He could it have it aaaaaaaaaaaall
rolling in the deeeeeeeeeeeep

Max isn't that attractive and doesn't have that much money, ladies. Keep your armpits to my side, please.

Are you even a good trap?

No, but I'm a trap any ways.

huh? What prevents ya from being a good trap? no good outfits? you not working on your body enough? bad face? wide shoulders? do you not know how to do light make up?

I'm 6'2 with a naturally bulkish sort of build.

i want a tall gf with hairy armpits >.

Attached: ee.png (500x500, 215K)

he blocked me because I wasn't a stacey..

Yup that can do it just try and stay slim think ottermode and i would say dress in tighter clothes because lose and baggy will make you look even bigger

coping much m8?

>he doesn't know
Max is my sugar daddy

Attached: 1557197860418.jpg (680x535, 80K)

what's your discord?
original post pls

"she" has a dick bro.

Haha, what a fool degenerate.
If you're not in the US, you must be in Europe. Guess you're a bong, isn't it?
If you only took hormones it isn't too late to become normal again.

He's actually fucking loaded... He wiped out my entire Amazon wishlist lol

There's seriously nothing more amazing than smelling the sweat or ass or dried piss underwear and smegma of a woman you really want. Especially the armpit sweat. I used to lick my girls hairy armpits and really I'd feel high off her sex sweat. She loved how desperate and nasty I was. Dominating a woman is so different when you really care about her.

Even better desu :3

Attached: 1497720394278.jpg (549x480, 64K)

>ladies
He is a homosexual and this thread is full of homosexuals.

1st
>tfw no boyfriend
2nd
>into armpits

Attached: Grandpa Simpson Gone.gif (320x240, 462K)

i want a tall gf with a hairy pussy