Femdom

>femdom
Any robots into femdom?

Attached: 20190915_211245.jpg (1328x1771, 988K)

very much so. I want a cute femanon to lock me in chastity and tease me.

I feel sorry thats the tiny ass cock she gets to ride

I love chasity play. I was locked up and she kept playing with my balls.

Look at that cat staring in the window

I'm into gentle femdom, if you consider them similar enough.

Attached: gentle femdom gf.jpg (1000x948, 225K)

not realy but i do enjoy having my gf ride my face and tie me up sometimes. we want to try other femdom aspects but unsure where to go, any tips anyone?

Yes I am into it

You'll find tons of males into femdom in this board. I'm personally more into violent shit.

Wax play is a ton of fun! Make sure you get ones made specifically for being poured on the body.

I also like orgasm denial, and depending how comfortable you are verbal degradation can be fun too.

Attached: 20190915_221911.jpg (1574x1876, 1.41M)

thanks user, have you had the wax ever on you? how does it feel? im more dom if anything so im not sure i even want to go more femdom but im open to most things i guess.

They have nothing to do with each other. "gentle femdom" is a male fantasy, femdom is about humiliation, ego tripping and ultimately hypergammy.
Women who are into femdom will call you abusive if you are uncomfortable with that.

Those are my picture. It feels cool, it's an initial hot sensation, but the heat dissipates after a second. If you've ever touched candle wax it exactly like that, but washes off easily.
That's fair, I'm a switch, but I've been having more fun recently being submissive. There just more things to explore as a sub imo

Tbh gfd is the same but the other way around. Most gfdfags are just narcissists that want to be treated like a pretty princess by someone who is essentially a surrogate mother and basically a servant except they play theater as a "dominant" person, which boils down to them doing all the work in bed.

People into this fetish in general are prone to abuseing their partners, wether male or female.

fair enough glad you enjoy it bro. sex should be fun and thats why ive been interested in always trying new things

Attached: arn.jpg (292x173, 5K)

great hentai of pegging 284967

Or maybe women won't let me dominate them because I'm short. Not my fault

You're going to have a hard time finding someone to provide gfd. It's even more niche than d/s

There so much to experience, and something for everyone. I found that I enjoy pain so I've been pushing myself farther and farther. I've been whipped until I bled, and it was one of my favourite experiences

I don't want a surrogate mother. After being dominated by her I want to go out and cook her a nice dinner or treat her to a night out.

You may dislike their preferences but it's not abuse.

Oh wait your the the girl who called your boyfriend abusive because he didn't like it when you shamed him for being a white male or something like that.

Its definitely abuse to treat your gf as basically a live in sex slave that also acts like a mother.

Found the schizo.

Has anyone here seen The Boys? This chick Popclaw is a coal burner the nigger kills her though lol but she's hot as fuck and accidentally kills a man in a way I'd love to go.

Attached: ezgif.com-video-to-gif-1.gif (800x450, 1.16M)

Huh? She was literally in some other thread a few weeks ago
Treat? They're preferences. No more abusive than a woman who wants to be treated like a pretty princess by someone who is essentially a surrogate father and basically a servant except they play theater as a "dominant" person, which boils down to them doing all the work in bed. It may be unreasonable, but it's not abuse, abuse is something you actually do (or refrain from doing with partner's consent).
>narcissist
When a woman uses that word when referencing a man, the chances that she occasionally withholds affections towards a potential partner for control, or tries to isolate him from his friends, or blames her own neglect or abuse on her boyfriend "you made me cheat because x" all jump by 500%. It's an attempt at pathologizing any sense of self worth an other person may have because it's perceived as an affront to her own bloated sense of self worth.

Its a preference for abuse. Why do you think that word is magic?

>No more abusive than a woman who wants to be treated like a pretty princess by someone who is essentially a surrogate father and basically a servant except they play theater as a "dominant" person
Sure

>When a woman uses that word when referencing a man, the chances that she occasionally withholds affections towards a potential partner for control, or tries to isolate him from his friends, or blames her own neglect or abuse on her boyfriend "you made me cheat because x" all jump by 500%. It's an attempt at pathologizing any sense of self worth an other person may have because it's perceived as an affront to her own bloated sense of self worth.
im not a woman and this is the reason why people think you are a schizo

>Its a preference for abuse
People willingly forming such a relationship with someone like that are being abused? Plenty of men do, if not most men. If it's done consensually I don't see how it's abuse.
>im not a woman
On the internet no one knows your a cat.
And who cares, you'd be a mouthpiece if you weren't.

I'm not into gfd for this reason, I'm a masochist who doesn't care about my pleasure. But I don't see anything wrong with gfd fans, women have acted like pampered princesses who are entitled to be pleasured by their man for centuries. Now that men want only a portion of that they are shamed for it. It must suck.

What does it matter if its being done willingly. If i hit you over the head with a crowbar then im still doing harm to you even if you consent to it. Using someone as a personal slave is abuse even they are stupid enough to consent to it.

>On the internet no one knows your a cat. And who cares, you'd be a mouthpiece if you weren't
You are making zero sense again.

I dont really care if it happens, but i cannot help but call out the hypocrisy in it since most of these people are very quick to call out women for such behaviour yet they want the same exact thing themselves.

>Using someone as a personal slave is abuse even they are stupid enough to consent to it.
Well, it still doesn't matter.
>You are making zero sense again.
Oh for fuck sake, "no one knows you're* a cat", happy?

Thats ok, you may have the opinion that its ok to abuse your partner. Just dont try to pretend its not abuse.

>its ok to abuse your partner
If your partner started the fucking relationship with that in mind, and you define abuse as being a sack of potato in bed and being generally unassertive, yeah.
You can't just have two very different definition of a word with different severity, label me as that word with the far less severe definition, and then associate it with the more severe definition.

>being a sack of potato in bed and being generally unassertive, yeah.
Thats not what i said. Stop strawmanning

It's what you meant. Otherwise nobody actually fits your definition.

No its not what i ment. And there are plenty of people that fit that definition.

Yes, actually a pretty good show.