Dude, weed like, can't hurt you lmao

>dude, weed like, can't hurt you lmao
>smoke weed
>get depersonalization, emotionally numb and don't feel real anymore for the last 2 years
Why does nobody tell you about this shit until you're fucked with it?

Attached: 1532223048572.png (311x279, 196K)

I don't smoke weed and I feel like this a lot

They do dumbass, you just hang out with nigs and faggot sk8rs

Yeah, people who don't smoke weed can get it but weed can trigger it and is probably the most common cause.

and then they say

bruhh youre just trynna pin the blame on weed, man that never happens to anyone and you been fine all this time bruhhhh weed lmao

seriously fuck weed, i cant pay attention to anything except a video game now. i can try my hardest but i cant remember anything that i want to anymore

all i feel is angrer now too, no more joy

Because normalfags are like mud. You can't build them up, but you can't break them down either. Taking a wrecking ball to mud doesn't really show any effects, doing it to a pristine statue will fuck shit up though.

I smoked weed once and it ruined my life. The only time I ever smoked it made me hallucinate and I thought my friends I was with were going to take me to a rehab and that they werent actually my friends just employees of the rehab pretending. I locked myself in a bathroom for 2 hours and called the police who showed up and arrested two of my friends for the weed. When the police got there I was so fucked up I ran throug a plate glass door and it sliced my dick so bad they had to remove one of my balls. weed is evil and anyone who does it is a drug addict no better than your average crack smoking nig and smoking weed ruined my life.

Attached: 1562043947036.jpg (241x250, 6K)

Shit dude, it looks like the weed is making you post baseless claims and has made you into a hopeless loser.

I don't think your friends gave you weed to smoke user. Sometimes smoking weed can exacerbate underlying mental illness though, so I'd definitely consider that.

i shit i just flew over my house
i am that high

Attached: 1559578616213.gif (200x194, 850K)

>ignoring that depersonalization is a real thing
DP/DR is an anxiety based condition that is commonly triggered by smoking weed.
If you've never had it be happy because you literally don't even feel real, you feel like you're in a video game or watching yourself from 3rd person. It also causes panic attacks and makes you feel like you have no soul. Look it up, faggot.

Attached: Apdasp.png (488x497, 298K)

I went from depersonalising about monthly to not at all after I started smoking weed. In my experience, it eliminates anxiety and allows me to avoid stressful situations.

yeah it was weed it was just really strong because they put keef into it

lmao shut the fuck up
fucks wrong with you lmao

oh for fucks sake user its not a mental illness, weed gave you an opportunity to open your mind but these paths are painful. keep going, its the only way out now.

I'm the opposite. I quit weed for 4 years and my depression and emptiness was worse than ever.
weed actually allows me to enjoy life and feel like a somewhat normal person with normal emotions

this. weed makes you confront the darker deep seated aspects of yourself. you can either do what most people do when they try weed is they freak out about coming into contact with these things from the underbelly of their psyche and automatically regard these thoughts as "paranoia or anxiety" and never smoke again.
or, you choose to engage these thoughts and work with them and figure out how to untangle yourself.
most people are so twisted up and contorted inside they naturally hate what weed shows them.
I believe that most stoners are more chilled out not just because they smoke weed all the time but because they are in constant communication with deeper aspects of themselves. which leads to a more holistic and zen worldview

>do acid while smoking weed
>weed high ruined forever
>still get visual snow and trails sometimes

it's not me it's drugs that are the problem

>it's true because I say so
Post a source and study or stfu

Sounds like you had a really strong dose.

What can happen is psychologically your "depersonalization" was you getting closer to realizing there is no you, just the idea of your ego you try to hold on to.
Without a strong ego you don't feel very emotional about things, more of a calm kind of blissfullness which on the opposite side can feel like a numb depression.

You can interpret it as a bad thing, but realising this is one step on the path to enlightenment.

>this is what stoners actually believe