>accidentally coomed inside baby-crazy gf
Fuck.

Attached: IMG_1952.jpg (400x400, 15K)

great job hardhat

Attached: rus.png (737x731, 679K)

Time to be a dad user

I had my condoms right fucking next to me but I was too horny to think
She fucking leglocked me bros

You shouldn't complain. Many people here will never get to experience anything close to that

Oh well. Congratulations in advance, papa.

>tfw no baby-crazy gf

Do you not know how to throw a punch?

what does cooming in a girl feel like ?

>She fucking leglocked me bros
oh my god that is so fucking hot

Have a talk at the top of a long staircase.

The first time I coom'd in a girl, I legitimately almost passed out. I was lightheaded for a minute afterwards.

>gf

Please leave and go back to your successful life. You don't belong among this degenerate crowd, many of us wish we were you.

He has a few months to master an abortion one-punch.

>She fucking leglocked me bros

based as fuck

Attached: 1529812279235.jpg (600x800, 263K)

reproduce faggot, or are you poor?

I laughed so hard I actually hurt myself. well done

exactly the same as cumming when you jerk off except that your dick seems to be trapped in about 100 lbs of warm jello

my gf wants me to cum inside sometime
I wanna but thats my horny speaking

Have you tried testing her maternal abilities by being the practice baby? That's an important step in testing readiness. Just take an entire weekend of you not directly talking to her, crying for all your needs, and of course shitting yourself. Up to you if you warn her first or not.

Attached: 1567048864163.gif (370x384, 1.09M)

Its impossible to describe.

>has a gf
Get off this board you humblebragging faggot.

like pure ecstasy

I don't remember this sharingan

LOL imagine not knowing even a basic guard pass for situations exactly like this one, lmaoing at ur life user

Plan b in her food dood

First time you fuck a new girl, it feels terrific.

The hundredth or thousandth time you fuck the same girl, it still feels good, but not as great as the first time. It's become routine, mundane. Boring.

I'm probably not the one to ask though, I'm a little fucked in the head, I admit it. I don't even know how many it's been anymore.

This is the absolute PEAK of a womans body holy shit. Everything past this point would just be preference nitpicking.

Ikr that is painfully hawt. Has me very turned on.

Attached: 40ED29F3-AD95-470F-BCED-D6E735B44A50.png (512x512, 477K)

Feels like regular cooming but with a warm, wet, tight vagina fucking MILKING your cock. 10/10

based and ricepilled

I'm too poor and stupid to be a dad but I also don't believe in abortion. This is what I get for having sex.

Attached: IMG_1937.gif (365x378, 6K)

fucking hot but terrifying
you are a daddy now