Shaving

Opinion on shaving your balls?

Attached: 00670535600114.png (1400x1400, 468K)

I do that, as well as my chest, belly, armpits and ass. Feels good man.

Waste of effort. The hair doesn't bother me and it's not like anyone else is going to see it.

life hack u don't need to shave ur balls if you cut them off.

Are you supposed to shave your balls? I k ow it's irrelevant because nobody else is going to see them, I just have no idea what's considered socially "normal" in the genital area.
I'm not underage before you ask, I'm almost 30.

Attached: 1361174480122.jpg (345x329, 35K)

I'm also wondering this. Never really asked anyone and almost expect people to tell me to shave just to fuck with me.

I usually just shave them when my bush gets to big and in the way of masturbation. I trim my bush and shave my dick/balls

I like the feeling on my clean shaved dickie and the balls. Makes fap marvelous for a two days at least.

Don't do it. I made mine bleed using s razor. Use scissors if you must.

a ballsy thing to do

Risky business, I just use scissors and only use the razor as far as the skin is tight and smooth, as in around the pelvis.

shaving your balls is pretty great. it certainly feels very nice afterwards (to you). females either like it a LOT or they do not like it at all. it just depends on the individual.

I've been doing this for like 15 years and I've never cut my balls even once. do you cut your face with you shave? if not they why in the world would you cut your balls? it's the exact same thing. just be careful and dont, IDK, randomly slice your nuts up with your razor. dumbasses.

>Testicles
>Face
Same thing obviously.

>a nutsack has the exact same skin structure as a face
youre one special retard are you?

it's skin with hair on it. it's literally the same procedure to shave either one. are you autistic?

The ballsack is a lot looser and more limber than the skin on the face is. Try dragging a razor over your sack with even the slightest pressure and you'll end up nicking it and creating cuts all over. I can go as hard as I want with the razor on my head and never cut myself beyond adopting a slightly red tint on my skin, can't do that with the crotch.

do you not have balls or what?

>ArE yOu aUtIsTiC
Must be since I didn't know that my face was also my bollocks. Useless prick.

thats why you stretch the skin jfc you guys are either teenagers or women

>The ballsack is a lot looser and more limber than the skin on the face is.

well, your ballsack perhaps. I would not describe my jewelpouch as "loose" and "limber", more like "taut" and "robust". perhaps this is why we are having a miscommunication - I just assumed I wasn't speaking to someone with sloppy testicles.

have sex incel

>Hurr hurr I was only joking gieys.
That dodge must have hit mount everest like superman flies through stars.

>uwu keep your balls feminine and smooth!
fuck off. Just trim if you have to

Again you can only stretch it so far and the skin is still much softer than skin elsewhere. Yes you can theoretically achieve it with patience and know-how but not everyone wants to take the risk of injuring themselves just to shave a region of their body that it's likely people will never see.
> more like "taut" and "robust"
I wasn't aware your individual ballsack defied biology to become a single, solid block of titanium. If that is the case you should be more considerate of people who weren't gifted with those same extremities.

A trim is always good to keep it tidy and manageable, but shaving it all off just feels and look unnatural, not mention dangerous.

I bought myself one of those small beard trimmers to do the job. Even comes with attachments to adjust the length of hair you want, can be done in less than two minutes and there's zero chance you'll accidentally nick your ballsack. The strays I just trim with a small scissor.

>I wasn't aware your individual ballsack defied biology to become a single, solid block of titanium.

no joke, my nads are like two firm walnuts inside of an apple. they defy gravity and are difficult to conceal.

>If that is the case you should be more considerate of people who weren't gifted with those same extremities.

I'll keep this in mind. what do they call your people? nutlets? betatiscles?

It's the balls!

>'ll keep this in mind. what do they call your people? nutlets? betatiscles?
They call them "normal people with ballsack skin looser and more fragile than the skin on their chest or face".

thank god I am not normal then

what a miserable life you must lead, with your weak wrinklepurse which is easily damaged by any passing obect

Don't bother.
Just trim it down carefully with scissors if you have large untrimmed growth and you are out to date/hook up.

Unless of course your a robot and with heavy masturbation fetish then.. i recommend putting cream on your balls and shave its very lightly. Don't put any pressure with the razor the hair comes off easy. Its clean and smooth for a little while till the hair starts growing back and starts getting fucking itchy, that's the only bad thing *maybe and the chance of accidentally cutting your own balls off*..well you realize in the end it isn't worth it, yeah and not like anyone's going to see it anyway , am i right?

The social norm is to be "tidy" down there, meaning at least trimmed and no out of control growth. Women with all their constant hygiene maintenance and all.. don't take too kindly when they see your 10 year uncut bush.

it's not worth the effort and it itches the next day.

Retarded and cucked. Do not shave. Just be yourself. Same thing with deoderant and makeup. People don't need that shit. It's unnatural.

opinion: why bother, no one will ever look

No way. I have a personal rule against sharp objects anywhere near my genitals. It's the same reason I'll never get a vasectomy or a Prince Albert.

I only use an electric beard trimmer for it. Trim the top pubes down to the skin, same with the base of the shaft. Splash cold water on my balls so the sack shrinks up tight and get as close as I can without touching the skin with the clippers. I also trim the hair in the perineum. Nobody is going to see it, I just do it to keep it cleaner.

I've been doing it for years, feels great to be so smooth down there.

the tenderness after shaving turns me on

I shave my armpits, balls, between the legs/anus and trim the pubic hair. The balls look more aesthetic shaven and the rest is just so I sweat and smell less.

I trim it down because it makes my dick look much bigger. Especially removing the hair just above the start of the shaft has this effect. I get a confidence boost out of it.

I always do it with a trimmer that is built so you practically can't cut yourself. I also always jerk it at first, it is so much easier to trim when your dick is hard and your sack is "pulled up". That way you avoid most of the loose skin.
It feels amazing after, everybody who has never tried it should try it imo. But get a trimmer, a razorblade is way too risky if you slip. And use a trimmer with the soft rubber sides that keep it safe. I've cut small holes before with my old trimmer that didn't have this and I can promise you that it is no way, shape or form a pleasant experience.

I highly recommended Philips oneblade

>if not they why in the world would you cut your balls?

Haven't cut my face in years (other than some random pimple or something).
Managed to cut my balls at least once and while shaving around the base of the dick I managed to cut it 3 times in one single shave.
Fucking sucks for a while then it stops hurting.

Your face, your dick and your balls are very different areas to shave, each of them with it's own challenges.

I cut my face all the time but I've never cut my balls.

I've shaved my nuts since I was 15 (31 now). I've just always preferred them smooth and I like getting my balls licked and sucked and girls seem to enjoy doing that more when they aren't covered in weird wirey hairs. Whenever I shave them (about every two or three days) I ask my wife to give me a smooth check and she'll do a once over with her tongue to let me know if there are any stragglers.

I've only ever shaved my pubes/balls twice in my life ama

I don't allow sharp objects near my genitals, so I don't.

You have parkinsons? Shaving your balls is easy