Today I turned 18 and got a free fuck from a friend and finally lost my v card

Today I turned 18 and got a free fuck from a friend and finally lost my v card.

I'm so happy bros. After 18 years I finally made it. It feels like a weight has been lifted from my shoulders.

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 62K)

Nice trips and happy 18th, previously underage douche!

Opposite sex or same though? This matters.

go fuck yourself teenage normalfag piece of shit, nobody likes your kind here

opposite. She is 27yo tho
have sex, incel

Attached: eaaf89593a5d0afe04add34026eee842f9265b53_hq.gif (540x304, 576K)

Good shit, bro. she's probably down for more. A lot more. So don't be afraid to bug her

>18
>finally made it
You barely fucking started. Congrats on accomplishing what some 40-year-olds on here have never known.

How do you have a 27 y.o female friend
How did you get her to fuck

>Not losing your virginity in your teens to an extremly hot 15 y/o and experiencing the best year of your life
Yikes

uhhhhh who are you quoting friend?

What the fuck is wrong with your friend group? You just give one another a "free fuck"? Does sex mean nothing to you? And why are you so insecure about your virginity? Especially considering you're 18.

Family friend that hangs around a lot because of my sister. known her for a few years and we played vidya and she gave me weed when i asked

Enjoy your non wizard powers trelme.

I'm simultaneously jealous and glad for you and I can't tell which of the two is stronger. Is she hot? Sex session details?

Congrats buddy, you should enjoy your day and not browsing Jow Forums though

lucky bastard
then again
>ywn know what it's like to lose yourself so far into love that your flirting skills explode
>ywn know what it's like to lose your virginity to a girl you've wooed, conquered, and made your gf
the point of the first time is to make boys into men.
you simply became an even happier boy.
don't let things get handed to you, user.
learn to fight for what you love.

btw, that is my post, and for context:
>be 23
>have lost virginity at 21
>my first time was special: got to cum inside a 17yo 8/10 that I loved with all of my heart
>feel comfortable and have a really easy time flirting up and arousing women, because I figured out what women are into by practice and trial-and-error
I'm not trying to insult or offend you, OP, I'm too stoic for that.
so, with that said:
can you say the same? can you confidentally say you've learned how to seduce a woman? that you've learned what turns women on?
or did you just get your dick wet like a fiddled young boy?

who fucking cares about muh love meme bruh. Pussy is pussy

I'm not even talking about love at this point, man.
this way, you're just going down the hooker road.
I'm saying that all you can do is purchase pussy or say "yes" when it's basically offered to you, just like hookers would in a bar.
do you think you'll ever get laid on your own efforts? do you think you'll ever have the chance to live up to the alpha potential that every male has?
you don't need to be 6'5" and as wide as a wardrobe to be manly, it's a matter of go-getter-attitude and confidence.

>you will never have a friend willing to take your virginity

Attached: 1484378945521.jpg (1013x1072, 75K)

based repeated numbers for my robot frens
t. the normie who's ranting about "JUST SEDUCE HER BRO" right now

leave this site OP. This is your chance to be free from all the suffering that comes from this place. I wish I were you.