>2019
>still being hetero

Attached: 122c305febccf82a301f30b1e02d5e89.jpg (800x1135, 168K)

Why are boy tummies so perfect

not even faggots would want me

My sexuality doesn't matter when I'm jobless and barely take care of myself.

l don't know about that.
maybe there's one out there somewhere.

>being a fag
kill yourself queerboy

Attached: 0E39547F-C8E2-4497-8933-0DA671069D79.jpg (1061x720, 80K)

people want me for my trap body but not for my personality

>boy dressing up and larping as a girl

Why not just go for a real girl instead of some tranny while pretending you're not in a heterosexual relationship?

You body probably appeals to a decent range of people while your personality can only be appreciated by a few

whats your personality?
original orig

just sucks to have people like "damn ur cute" and then they're like "oh you're awkward and austismo, not really a fan of hanging out"
I'm very anxious and a bit awkward and I stutter and repeat myself a lot. It makes it so that on a surface level people think I'm cute but no one actually wants a relationship unless they're fetishising me

>not really a fan of hanging out
Is that true though or do you just need someone who doesnt mind stuttering or awkard pauses and drops in the convo

I mean, yeah I do need someone who doesn't mind spending time with someone weird like me. But they say they like me and think I'm great, then they don't want to spend time with me, they just want to use me for nsfw stuff
also I meant that they're not fans of hanging out with me, I love being around people, I'm just awkward

Passable traps are more valuable and rarer than passable women.

>unless they're fetishising me
Brainlet here. I read this here and there but never understood what is it exactly.

It means like, instead of valuing you as a person they just like you because they're horny and have a fetish for girly boys. It doesn't matter if they don't like your personality, they want to date a girly boy

>tfw no akward bf to be akward with

Sadly user the homo community is plagued worse with hookup culture than the straight one i can only wish you luck m8

I used to be straight but I forgot how.

So? We just wanna love on you

Women only want Chad
Gays only want Chad
Traps only want Chad

But isn't that what people do all the time? Men putting up with womens crap to get any?

Abandon worldly desires user seek wisdom and knowledge

Attached: wizard5.jpg (236x315, 93K)

Who does Chad want?

Attached: 1554139038133.jpg (1080x1350, 142K)

kill fags
organically