How the fuck do I be less shy?

How the fuck do I be less shy?

Attached: 318271da980706f7a18a811c3456a77d.png (633x758, 16K)

you learn proper grammar

Shyness is a meme

take stims like cocaine
unironically helped me but dont overdonit

No
How do I unmeme myself
It's intentional

I'm not shy I'm just fucking awkward. I passed my neighbor that I never talk to this morning while we were walking our dogs and I went ahead and initiated the conversation by saying good morning so I had the high ground. My neighbor was caught off guard and there was just an awkward silence and then she finally responded and we started awkwardly talking about our dogs for a minute. With 5 second pauses in between each sentence. I hate this bros. I just want my conversations to be normal. It didn't help that she was awkward as fuck too though.

Just talk to people, you get a little energy boost interacting with folks especially qts.

Sounds like her fault
Seems hard. Any tips?

>How the fuck do I
You need to just be yourself

Fuck you 62-3663 hfrerdgjuf

Ask yourself why you are shy, nigga.
Do you over-think conversations and end up saying less? Do you feel anxiety and avoid contact? Are you overly polite and are afraid of revealing more about yourself due to rejection?

dude just wipe every moment you were mocked and ridiculed from your memory lmao

or you could be a man and learn from those moments. they should be no more damaging than any other moment that you learned something.

yeah I learned that you should just avoid people cause they'll always find something about you to ridicule if they want to make you feel bad

All three especially the former two

You're right there's no winning with these faggots it's lose-lose

Practice with men

Just use the good old method of just being yourself.

Attached: Chad.jpg (834x992, 110K)

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaa I HWTE NEIRMAKFFAAGAGASSS
aIIIIIIiiiiiiII

Attached: 1511875419251.png (500x500, 170K)

it is like lifting. just keep on doing it and you will get better and less awkward.

Find people who accept you as you are and gain confidence from your interactions with these people.

Don't ask me where to find them; I'm still figuring that part out.

>Are you overly polite and are afraid of revealing more about yourself due to rejection?
This one hurt.

You can try Grindr people are easy to talk to there and you can get laid or a quick beej

Kill yourself ejdncheud

Think about it this way: a woman wants a man to make her feel comfortable. She felt the same way you did, but about herself. In order for her to come out of her shell you have to be good enough to make her feel like you're in control of the conversation and that's a good thing

Kinda serious: alcohol. You don't need that much, just enough to make you relax and not second guess your decisions.