WoW Classic

Why is the game so dead on weekday mornings? Do neets even play games? Am I the only neet on the planet?

Attached: photo-1541442510208-33bf9a34886f.jpg (1950x1300, 468K)

Because it's filled with people playing for nostalgia, not many younger gamers. Most of them are still at work.

I'm mid 30s neet tf are you talking about normnorm

Yeah, most adults have work weekday mornings, so they can't play with you. What part of this aren't you getting?

what server? Anyone playing on Dragonfang? Low pop but I don't have to wait in queue

WoW is a shit game.

>seething that he missed the golden era of vidya

Neets stay up late up to 4/5 am. They sleep a lot and usually wake up 12/13

Stalaag. I roughed it through the ques but it seems to be decent now.

All mmo's are shit games, but my life is more shit without it.

The golden era of vidya died because of WoW. Blizzard was WC SC rts and Diablo. WoW brought to Blizzard the concept of the cash cow and with that came the death of PC gaming's greatest dev. Now we're left with things like transwatch by actiblizzard.

True but I mean sometimes my schedule makes me wake up early so I figured there would be more neets on.

We have jobs now, we aren't kids anymore, wait are you still actually a neet? Are you like 30 and a neet bro? What a loser.

>I desperately work for something I'll never attain
>Ew look at that guy he doesn't work for sheklestein what a loser

Can I interest you in some snake oil?

why else would servers be dead during 9-5 on weekdays gee i truly wonder

I did some low level dungeons at 3am and it was horrible. NEETs tend to be incredibly arrogant at this game. If you're lonely and desperate roll a toon on oce

As do I as I imagined neets would find pleasure in gaming as much as the cuck of wage. Unfortunately it's not quite panning out on WoW classic.

neets confirmed for low value gamers.

its a sub based game the anti neet based

NEETS value quality time wasters. WoW Classic is not one of these because they snuck in a bunch of bullshit that allows you to level up and gear quickly. Brain dead instances dont help. I did a Scholo last night and it was easier than when I did it in t2 on lb/nost/kronos

yea. classic fubared the end game

Who Whitemane here??? ill be on at 4pm if there is no damn queue.

Attached: 5EABA90F-0651-4D7D-B897-31FD54390C96.jpg (548x710, 62K)

get your chink slut to queue up for you

PC gaming overall is dead and has been dead since steam greenlight became a thing. The days of quality gaming have long since died. The only quality gaming on the market atm is what the PS4 offers.

classic had a good shot but exploiting and watered down end game rip