Want a job or a girlfriend? Just be yourself, that's what I did

Want a job or a girlfriend? Just be yourself, that's what I did.
*sips*

Attached: 756756756.png (1030x886, 369K)

It unironically works.

Can confirm, women were all over me after just be myself

Getting a job isn't even hard. I don't know why robots act like it's impossible.

It's more about keeping a job.
Also robots have to stop looking like slobs. A lot of them look like greezy good for nothings.
I'm a huge autist and even I got a job as a basic Software Dev. I'm not even good, just good enough.

>he isn't sleezemaxxing
I've actually garnered more attention from women being a complete greezeball than I did looking presentable.

The job part isn't too complicated. No idea how to find a girlfriend though.

the funny thing is that be yourself is exactly how to get a job and a girlfriend.

Just finished watching Mad Men last night. Those old days must have been so fucking based. Walking into jobs. Secretaries doing everything for you. Affordable houses. Housewives and kids. 10% Interest rates.

Unbelievable. I'm pretty blessed as the boomers and especially silent gen know rightly how good they had and don't pretend otherwise.

Depends where you are for many of us it legitimately is very hard.

How does being yourself help? I've been myself for 33 years and still no girlfriend.

if you were yourself and you weren't looking for a girlfriend, the real you doesn't want a girlfriend.

To get a girlfriend, you definitely need to be yourself.

Before this, you need to fix your entitled incel personalities first. Then be yourself.

All good things in life come from just be yourself. If those things do not happen, you are not just being yourself enough.

I enjoy spending time with women, and I do that as much as I can. A girlfriend would just be that + sex, which sounds pretty nice.
What does that even mean? How can I be something other than myself?

>Getting a job isn't even hard
This. It's not even a fucking proper definition for a robot. I'm autistic as fuck with no gf and still have a job.

Maybe we need to have 2 classes of robot: (1) mentally disabled - no job (2) non retard - job haver.

>mad men is real
lel. it really depends bro. modern day living is much more comfy and easier to become successful. if you just go into tech you can be rich, living in a highrise, and have much more free time and opportunity to travel, eat different foods, find new things to do etc.
in contrast people back then were constantly on edge about communism, many millions of people were still poor, most cities were complete trash, medicine/disease treatment was nowhere near as good, and so on.

you can find affordable living in 99% of the country. the price you pay in the big cities is for conveniences that never existed in history.

Explain why you never take the girl to bed? Explain why you never find a girl who is into you or adjust how you present yourself to have more options?

>inb4 b-b-b-but myself is a retard
no bro, if you are motivated by sex, you will pursue sex knowing that some things work and others don't. how did you learn english? how did you learn to blogpost about how pathetic you are? maybe, just maybe, you prefer this lifestyle because it's easier and still satisfying.

Sure they were super rich even for then but an average guy got jobs easier and could raise a family on a pretty humble job.

Medicine has improved certainly but you just need to talk to anyone over 45 to know how much worse the stress is. After 1970 the fear of communism was about as great as our current fear of China and that's without fears of mass immigration and Jihadism. You're right to highlight rose tinted glasses nostalgia but it's misplaced here it's much much harder for the average man to become successful and money gets you alot less.

It's easier now for a smaller section of people to become IMMENSELY wealthy but that's not worth the shrinking of the middle class.

How did boomers even survive without Jordan Peterson videos and self-help books

Peterson is a snake oil salesman. A placebo man

I don't know how to read the signs of interest, and I don't know how to flirt. There have been a few times where I thought someone was interested and I tried to move things forward, and ended up scaring her off. There are a few women I know who I think might be interested, but I'm terrified to make a move because there's a good chance they're just being nice, and I'd ruin the existing relationship.
And learning a language is like how most people learn to have sex. You do it when you're young enough that people expect you to not know what you're doing so they find it cute when you fuck up. At my age, people are expected to know how sexual relationships work.

I was always being myself and that left me alone in my room with no job and no friends anymore.

I didn't even expect to make it into university but not only did I get accepted, I also enjoyed it for the first 2 years
then I got fucking bait-and-switched by my brain and suddenly started drinking heavily and shut myself in and now I wasted almost half a decade and don't really have anything to show for it
Why even go on at this point

Of course he's a "placebo man," dumbfuck. Did you expect him to go find a job for you? Mail you a slip with a 10/10 autistic qt's phone number written on it?

You don't even have to stop looking like a slob. Walk into a UPS or FedEx or any warehouse job. They'll hire you on the spot. The interview is them asking if you're above the age of 18.

>Depends where you are for many of us it legitimately is very hard
Are there no warehouses where you live? If you're not picky and just need some money, it's incredibly easy to get a job.

So sex is not even in your realm of possibility according to your misguided fears. And thats okay, it means when you bee yourself you avoid sex and are interested in other things. Or maybe you enjoy the internal conflict of wanting something you will never have. For most people at your age or with your inexperience, it is not even a question or a choice of what to do or where to go meet girls, they are always pursuing relationships and after a while learn what works.

You're likely not being yourself. For the longest, I thought that being the same anxious, non assertive faggot was "being myself". I realized that that whole identity was something I created so that I wouldn't have to actually be myself. Your anxieties, your fears, etc aren't you.

Jordan Peterson just tells you the same shit your mom probably told you. The only difference is that he said "fuck trannies" once, so you take his advice seriously.

You think I enjoy being like this? I'm going completely insane from loneliness and lack of sex. I guess I just have to wait another few decades for my libido to die.

Stop being a pussy and put yourself out there. You keep psyching yourself out over nothing. People, in general, are fucking boring. You're objectively worse than boring because you can't even surmount their level of vapidness to even engage with them. Crawl out of your cave, get a hobby, and start living life on the edge. Fuck what anyone else thinks. If you're being true to yourself and genuinely enjoying whatever it is you're doing: you'll get laid. Truss.

>talks like a nigger

No one should be following anything you have to say. Could've just said "b urself" and skipped the verbosity. Dumb bigger.

>ofcourse he's a placebo, silly goy!!!

Yah, and I won't fall for it

Nothing he said sounded stereotypically black. You just don't want to take his advice because it makes you uncomfortable.

You arent going insane, you just feel normal, natural regret and unfulfilled desire. However, you fundamentally dont value these things over your fear of learning new things, getting sexual with girls, or risking heartbreak. Everybody has their feelings of regret about one thing or another. Yes absolutely you enjoy your overall lifestyle if it has maintained some kind of routine in your control. It takes courage to admit that you chose this lifestyle, whether bad luck influenced it or now.

>his advice makes you uncomfortable.

So does taking poison. I think it's our body's way of surviving

Just fyi, this guy isn't the guy you've been talking to. He's just some douchebag. Gotta leave for work. Laters anons.

>cries over tfw loneliness and lack of sex
>gets ass blasted over words immediately revealing power level
lmao you're beyond reproach. No woman in their right mind is ever going to give you the time of day. Just end it, my man. It's not going to get better for you.

Attached: 1534253898678.jpg (434x448, 38K)

Am I the only person who thought Don Draper was a loser?