I dont wanaaaaa wooooorkkkkkkkk !!!!!!!!

I dont wanaaaaa wooooorkkkkkkkk !!!!!!!!

Attached: 1568573575832.jpg (1124x689, 122K)

There is no joy in life after working. Sleeping is the best and worst part of the day.

Attached: Screenshot_65.png (469x543, 453K)

find a job you enjoy doing

>
Getting a single job was a gargantuan task. Not everyone has the opportunity to do what they like and enjoyable jobs have insane competition from other people who want an enjoyable job.

work smart enough that you never have to work again afterwards, The idea that we need a dream job as opposed to just a dream is propaganda

>take 0.25mg of alprazolam before going to work
>leave 1 hour for lunch
>take another alprazolam
>go back to work
this isn't life. at least it helps me to cope with this

>There is no joy in life after working.
you're saying payday doesn't bring you joy?

I got home from work and after an hour of mindlessly using my computer, I went to bed and slept for 14 hours, just woke up. At least I had some cool dreams.

This.

fuck off retard, what a naive thing to say.

a enjoyable job is a privilege as much as a high paying job

yay now i can pay my rent and loans yipeeee

Attached: 1382890464524.jpg (284x177, 8K)

that's not all you get to buy
what should the alternative be? you get to pick from the community garden once a week to gather your food?

This
You forgot to mention paying car costs or transport fees to get to work. You might want to invest in some painkillers to stop those headaches when you get home, afterall, you want to have a nice sleep before you have to get up for work again right?

just win the lottery, it's easy bro

I fucking hating working too bro, but I don't want to starve.

you could get headaches and have no way of acquiring painkillers
you also get internet, food YOU need, clothes YOU need, luxury items YOU need, recreation YOU want
without the anxiety that comes with not having any income

Be grateful our corporate masters allow us to buy painkillers (at higher prices than all other developed countries)

I don't need any of those things though, they are just surrogate activities that prevent people from killing themselves to get rid of a life of slavery.

are we going to make them ourselves? while retaining the knowledge of tending to our own fields, making our own food and clothes, and managing the obstacles of everyday life on this planet?
why don't you sit in a corner until you die then?

Good drone.

>loans
Your own fault for being a retard

you don't expect someone else to do things for you, do you?

finally have a comfy af job bartending, so fucking easy and simple.
>don't dread going to fucking work anymore

I JUST WANNA BANG ON THE DRUM ALL DAY

Attached: 230px-Energizer_Bunny.png (230x269, 74K)