FUCK FUCK FUCK

FUCK FUCK FUCK
I WENT AWAY TO COLLEGE AND NOW MY MOM IS GONNA FIND MY DAKIMAKURA IN MY CLOSET I FORGOT TO TAKE CARE OF BECAUSE SHE'S CLEANING OUT THE HOUSE TO MOVE
WHAT THE FUCK DO I DO SHE'S GONNA DISOWN ME IF SHE SEES IT
WHAT THE HELL DO I DO

Attached: 187A5AD0-4ABB-4AFF-A954-2E1B68572966.png (800x468, 981K)

You cant do shit. Call your mom about it

Attached: bruhmomentum.png (418x334, 8K)

what do i even say to her? how i am i supposed to explain it?
i don't even use it for lewd stuff. it's just cuddles.

Nothing you can do user. Unless you try the old, I was looking after it for a friend

If she finds out, explain that it is a prank gift from a friend. Other excuse could be that it is just a strange hobby of yours

okay, i will take your advice.
i just realized i can also talk to my little brother who knows about it and get him to take care of it, too.
i just hope he gets to it before she does.

why didnt you take your waifu with you user
you dont deserve her

believe me, i wanted to take the pillow with me. but i didn't have room in my suitcase. i promised myself i'd put it somewhere safe but i completely forgot in the rush of packing.

worst part is, my waifu isn't a girl character.

Attached: 0CBDFE09-44AC-489C-B06F-DF2E9A529BFC.jpg (1272x1094, 569K)

Oh my god
>original oregano

yeah, he's not even feminine either, like that kitty anime one. very clearly a male character.
if my mom finds out about this, i don't even know what i'll do.

dude it's just a fucking pillow. that's all you have to say. retard.

user what the fuck, have you ever had to explain a dakimakura to your mom?

what character is it, felix?

My mom found all the crusty socks under my bed last night kek. She didn't talk about it, so your mom might not either.

that makes me feel better. your mom sounds nice.
no, it's megatron.

Attached: megatron_scottd1.jpg (1224x1600, 321K)

kek if it's true then there will be no problem with just telling her it's a prank gift or just a stupid purchase for laughs

thanks, you're probably right about that. i think she'll be alright if i try to tell her it's a joke, if it comes up anyways.
i sent my little brother to go retrieve it but it looks like it's gone. i guess she found it but didn't say anything. guess this turned out better than expected.
my little brother said that everyone in my family knew i was really obsessed with megatron anyways, so he doesn't think she'll care.
thanks for your help guys.

Attached: shockwave salute.gif (320x240, 1.65M)

So it's just a big pillow with a robot on it? That doesn't sound that bad desu. She'll just think you're a bit immature and forget about it.
I thought it'll be like anime chicks with massive tits or guys with their cocks out. Unless the megatron has his cock out. In that case you fucked up OP.

yeah, you're right when you put it like that.
kek, i WISH he had his cock out. but i guess for this situation i'm thankful he doesn't. the pillow is pretty tame.

Are you an only child ? because if so you are fucked son

Just call it a body pillow you fucking weeaboo

Attached: F35F83E8-D47A-4F46-9BBC-5E7AC36CCC7A.jpg (300x300, 24K)

fortunately, i'm not. i was able to get my little brother to help, and even then, i think my mom found it and is fine with it.
>uses an anime (watamote at that) reaction image
>tells me to not be a weeaboo
pick one.

Im still gonna make fun of you for calling it that

Attached: 2D7072BC-78B5-46B0-9BEC-9BD3534F8CE8.jpg (932x719, 137K)

okay fine you're right

Attached: 97C81829-7552-4950-ADCA-1C2439B3AF5F.jpg (640x640, 35K)